• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

AndresON777

shooting blanks
FUT matchmaking is still a joke! I wanted to play a match with my all silver squad and i get matched up with a gold madrid/barca squad. fuck this.

LOL yep

I got matched up with some kid with a silver squad. I scored 2 goals in the first 5 minutes and he quit

Picked up Gotze for 15k coins. Couldnt resist

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
This game is a piece of shit. It's put me in another bad run of form, I can't score for shit. My players are hitting every shot wide from all distances. Keepers save everything that's on target.

You know when you cross it to the space between the penalty spot and the keeper and your guy is unmarked? Most of the time it's going to be an easy headed goal, I've literally missed 20 of those in the last 4 games. At least 5 a game.

Then you get the ones where the ball falls to you around the penalty spot, no ones around you, all you have to do is blast it, my guys have been blasting them wide. Again over the last 4 games I've missed about 15 of these.

My players can't beat anyone for pace, and when they do none of my players are getting into positions to pass to. Bear in mind most of my goals involve intricate passing moves, I haven't been able to do a single one in the last 4 games. I haven't carved any of my usual moves, my players are either running too early so the pass goes behind them or not running at all or the ball goes to the wrong guy.

I'm not even playing badly. And my opponents are not playing well. And it's not laggy, it's actually been very smooth. The only thing going wrong is the AI. Example I had a +10 on all attribute card on Chiellini, aka he is the best defender in the world now, a monster. He was solid all game. Then all of a sudden he is challenging for header with the striker, should be an easy win, especially since the striker doesn't jump. Chiellini jumps up, the ball hits him on the head and lands at the strikers feet, Chiellini then falls over and the striker is through on goal. He headed it about 40cm. Considering the ball had just travelled through the air 50 yards and this giant was leaping into the air to meet the ball, it's physically impossible for the ball to only travel 40cm.

I guarantee the game is just trying to correct my win/loss ratio or something, after a few losses I will be back to winning 4-3 and 6-2 without actually changing my game or tactics whatsoever.

Good news is that last game in the 86th minute it let me score a goal in the way I would expect the game to work so maybe the hoodoo is gone. If I lose my next game in a similar cant score for shit AI fucks about fashion I'm not touching this piece of shit again for a week.

Sorry for ranting.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
image.php
This game is a piece of shit. It's put me in another bad run of form, I can't score for shit. My players are hitting every shot wide from all distances. Keepers save everything that's on target.

You know when you cross it to the space between the penalty spot and the keeper and your guy is unmarked? Most of the time it's going to be an easy headed goal, I've literally missed 20 of those in the last 4 games. At least 5 a game.

Then you get the ones where the ball falls to you around the penalty spot, no ones around you, all you have to do is blast it, my guys have been blasting them wide. Again over the last 4 games I've missed about 15 of these.

My players can't beat anyone for pace, and when they do none of my players are getting into positions to pass to. Bear in mind most of my goals involve intricate passing moves, I haven't been able to do a single one in the last 4 games. I haven't carved any of my usual moves, my players are either running too early so the pass goes behind them or not running at all or the ball goes to the wrong guy.

I'm not even playing badly. And my opponents are not playing well. And it's not laggy, it's actually been very smooth. The only thing going wrong is the AI. Example I had a +10 on all attribute card on Chiellini, aka he is the best defender in the world now, a monster. He was solid all game. Then all of a sudden he is challenging for header with the striker, should be an easy win, especially since the striker doesn't jump. Chiellini jumps up, the ball hits him on the head and lands at the strikers feet, Chiellini then falls over and the striker is through on goal. He headed it about 40cm. Considering the ball had just travelled through the air 50 yards and this giant was leaping into the air to meet the ball, it's physically impossible for the ball to only travel 40cm.

I guarantee the game is just trying to correct my win/loss ratio or something, after a few losses I will be back to winning 4-3 and 6-2 without actually changing my game or tactics whatsoever.

Good news is that last game in the 86th minute it let me score a goal in the way I would expect the game to work so maybe the hoodoo is gone. If I lose my next game in a similar cant score for shit AI fucks about fashion I'm not touching this piece of shit again for a week.

Sorry for ranting.

LOL I like your rants. The game pisses me off too but I take some time to chill out and crush the cpu that at least is more predictable.

Got a Rare Ballesteros (Spain - Levante - CB) Card in a gold pack. I can quick sell him for 10k. It will at least almost pay for Gotze. I doubt someone is going to buy this scrub for that amount

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'd check the prices on him, he might sell for a couple of thousand over the quick sell price. People do like IF's.

Put him up for 10,500. Still an over an hour to go and no bidders yet.

People are getting smarter though and they only put the bid in at the last moment

--also had gotten Daniel Sturridge yesterday. I'm disappointed he's selling for around 1k though.

Had sold Aaron Lennon for a few thousand

EDIT- nobody bought that scrub smh. Sturridge went for 1400

My new team:

untitled-1.png

Highly recommend Gotze as a CM or CAM. He's like the German Iniesta but only 15k coins average! Had to buy an Italian manager to get my chemistry back at 100 since most of my players are serie a or (now) 5 italians since my Guarin got hurt. Montolivo is really good but this dude has had like 2 serious injuries in the last 2 weeks and now I pretty much have to keep healing all injuries cards in my consumables

smh ricardo

SumGamer

Finally won the 1st Division for the first time.

Open up the pack and all craps LOL.

End up using 13K picked up Villa to replace Rodriguez at LW. His crossing is worry me but I get him below average price so what the heck. Rodriguez seems to have serious scoring problem. Apart from tap in and close range header he barely scores. Not sure how different 83 and 75 crossing would be. It's very hard to find a good LW to link with Falcao :s

The future problem will be reworking the left side of the team as they all actually link quite nicely. Now the team gonna convert to pricey Spanish squad for sure :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Finally won the 1st Division for the first time.

Open up the pack and all craps LOL.

End up using 13K picked up Villa to replace Rodriguez at LW. His crossing is worry me but I get him below average price so what the heck. Rodriguez seems to have serious scoring problem. Apart from tap in and close range header he barely scores. Not sure how different 83 and 75 crossing would be. It's very hard to find a good LW to link with Falcao :s

The future problem will be reworking the left side of the team as they all actually link quite nicely. Now the team gonna convert to pricey Spanish squad for sure :(

I use a 4-3-3 Muriel as my LW. He is a ST but since he's a serie a player my chem stays at 100. Good crosser, fast, strong

just got into div 1. Have 2 games go get a win for div 2 title

JLG-

I feel like building a sliver squad was a complete waste of coins. Still haven't been able to play a single game online. I'm trying the silver online tournament and can't find any players to match me up with. Don't want to do regular seasons with my silver team because then i'll get matched up with gold teams. ugh! I think i'm going to sell off my silver team after i'm done with a couple single player tourneys and work on a French league team.

SumGamer

I feel like building a sliver squad was a complete waste of coins. Still haven't been able to play a single game online. I'm trying the silver online tournament and can't find any players to match me up with. Don't want to do regular seasons with my silver team because then i'll get matched up with gold teams. ugh! I think i'm going to sell off my silver team after i'm done with a couple single player tourneys and work on a French league team.

How did you build it? I faced all silver team once and lose miserably. I heard that when you use Bronze or Silver team, you get handicap when playing against Gold team. No idea if true.

JLG-

How did you build it? I faced all silver team once and lose miserably. I heard that when you use Bronze or Silver team, you get handicap when playing against Gold team. No idea if true.

This is my silver team: http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/685172/#

I only tried seasons once with my silver squad i got matched up vs a madrid/barca gold squad. I got destroyed pretty much. So i'm never taking that team to online seasons again until the matchmaking is fixed. lol

The only other online mode that i know i'll get matched up with another all silver squad is that Silver cup tournament. The problem though is that i can't find any matches. It keeps searching and searching and i keep getting no opponents found.

sun-drop

i dunno about you but when i see some gold team laden with 80k+ players accross the field i just think ..easy win.

cause you just know most of the time that team has been brought with real cash, and doesn't reflect skill at all.

last time i faced a team like that my 100% chem silver squad took it down 2 - 0

i play 4 -1-2-1-4

get a great CDM, a LM & a RM who can fly , a CAM who can dribble, and a ST who can bury a header ... and you are set attack wise. through ball down the wing ..find space, either sling a cross in if you see some one on a run, or R1 dribble yr way to goal and draw the goalie out. and then when you have them chasing you down the wings thats when you break off a sipn with yr CAM and open them right up. you don't need super stars to do it either

hell luca toni has been killing it for me lately, and he's slow as shit ... i don't have a gold player worth over 5k on my team.

forget contain, map it to R1 and forget it.

tackel/grab to X
teammate contain to square
slide to circle

pay more attention to the potential pass targets than the guy with the ball, send a team mate in toe pressure if you need to , then either jump the pass or break off yr mark and rush the ball.

you'll very rarely get blown out, and then only by the best.

SumGamer

i dunno about you but when i see some gold team laden with 80k+ players accross the field i just think ..easy win.

cause you just know most of the time that team has been brought with real cash, and doesn't reflect skill at all.

last time i faced a team like that my 100% chem silver squad took it down 2 - 0

i play 4 -1-2-1-4

get a great CDM, a LM & a RM who can fly , a CAM who can dribble, and a ST who can bury a header ... and you are set attack wise. through ball down the wing ..find space, either sling a cross in if you see some one on a run, or R1 dribble yr way to goal and draw the goalie out. and then when you have them chasing you down the wings thats when you break off a sipn with yr CAM and open them right up. you don't need super stars to do it either

hell luca toni has been killing it for me lately, and he's slow as shit ... i don't have a gold player worth over 5k on my team.

forget contain, map it to R1 and forget it.

tackel/grab to X
teammate contain to square
slide to circle

pay more attention to the potential pass targets than the guy with the ball, send a team mate in toe pressure if you need to , then either jump the pass or break off yr mark and rush the ball.

you'll very rarely get blown out, and then only by the best.

That's why you get easy win hacker. LOL.

There are definitely a lot of people who play by the book. They are very easy to read TBH. Occasionally there are people who adapt to the game as they needed to and those are the people that wreck havoc to my team. A lot of the latter seems to manifest in Season division 1. It's hardly a cruise for me, play most game defensive and counter attack. Great fun. Still don't like Russian team tho, those Welliton and Eteke or whatever are still very much handful.

enderep12

Neo Member
Made some minor modifications to my squad... as of now it looks like this:
http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cR1lFwZonHVXt:pc

I'm still missing some formation cards, but they're going for around 10k on PC... And I'm out of luck (and coins)...

Dreaming of giving Reus a formation + CF->ST card (freaking expensive as well) and replacing Pizarro with him... I found Pizarro kind of sluggish for my style of play - that's why...

Not sure about a new CAM... Can't decide between Müller, Kroos and Götze...

I guess Kroos would be the best bang for the buck, since he goes for around 8k where as Götze (ridiculously 50k) and Müller (around 20k) are a lot more expensive...

Götze would be my man of choice though, if I had no coin limit...

Diego would be an affordable option too... He's a tad cheaper than Kroos...

What do you guys think?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Podolski is never usually any good with his weak foot for me, but he put this one away nicely!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEkUJO_S1VY

I've wasted a ton of coins on packs over the past few days and got nothing but crap from them. Did get Puyol and sold him for 20k, but that barely makes up for it. He's literally the one and only 'expensive' player I've pulled from a pack.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I wonder if my team gets handicapped for having better players. Ever since I spent big on Di Natale and Pato my team has sucked. I literally feel like my team has become disabled. I can't get shots off, I can go a full game without being able to piece a single decent attacking move together, on the off chance I do somehow get a shot it goes wide and if its a header it goes straight to the keeper. It's happened so often in the past few games. I literally can't complete a single cross or throughball, none! Zero! Even when I think it's nailed down easy as shit pass they pass it to the opponent. Most of the time I can't even see my players make a good run for a pass.

On the flip side my defenders stand way behind the strikers, they get the ball with no pressure every time, and are allowed to turn. I don't understand how to make it so that they intercept or press or get tight. My midfielders just stop running, they don't track back, they don't pick up their man which makes it almost impossible to defend.

I've been absolutely dreadful for a few days now. I think I've won 2 from my last 20 games and lost about 14 of those.

I'm clueless, I have no idea what's going on. My record was 60-5-8 and its now 62-7-24. Something is wrong, has anyone ever gone through this and done anything to fix it? And I know it's not cos of my own performance, my players won't even let me perform, they can't run or tackle, they can't do anything!

Gonna resort to resetting my router or maybe coming back when my ISP might be healthier or something.

JLG-

Sold off my silver squad and built a french league team.

fqO5O.png

French league players are amazingly cheap. This was cheaper to build than my Russian league team, heck it was cheaper than my all silver team. Most expensive player was probably Bastos and even then i only spent 3900 on him. Have a nice rotation going now. Whenever i get bored with this team i can just switch over to my EPL team or Russian league team.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dumb question how do you get the other team slot? I already purchased 2 slots in the EAS store

lol

---yep that's what I meant. I have different copies of my squads. Can I sell players I no longer have on my main team to rack up coins?

I don't think I could lol

You mean squads? I've not seen anything to suggest you can have more than one team. But you can have separate squads all drawing from your club pool.

Mascot

Gonna resort to resetting my router or maybe coming back when my ISP might be healthier or something.

I've just found out I have to assign a static IP to my Xbox so that it's always in the DMZ. I've done this now and I *think* things have improved slightly. I can at least pull off skill moves in the dozen or so games I've played since, and games don't feel quite so sluggish.

I'm still playing all online games under fucking floodlights, though.

Can I sell players I no longer have on my main team to rack up coins?

I don't think I could lol

Go all the way to the right to your Club page, search all on players and you should be able to list them from there. I really wish there was an easier way of doing it than searching your club, but alas.

Mascot

I've just found out I have to assign a static IP to my Xbox so that it's always in the DMZ. I've done this now and I *think* things have improved slightly. I can at least pull off skill moves in the dozen or so games I've played since, and games don't feel quite so sluggish.

I'm still playing all online games under fucking floodlights, though.

Forget what I said earlier. All games today have been sluggish beyond belief. My d/l and u/l speeds are fine, my ping is around 30ms, I've tried resetting my router, playing other games, powering down the xbox at the wall.. nothing seems to help. It is as if my profile is currently locked into being slow and sluggish. I really should give up playing when this happens.

A great indication of how much input lag there is is during penalties. I hit the shoot button in the centre of the sweet spot, but it doesn't register the input until the indicator has moved off to the side. Every penalty missed.

This game drives me fucking mad, it really does.

Slizz

Know whats awesome about this game? How fucking terrible it is.

Been now 2-3 weeks and a couple weeks after the first update(platform=360) and I still can't play online seasons!!!!

It's so awesome.... I bought the game strictly for online play and FUT is fun, but stupid and costs money to maintain, Pro Clubs is also fun, but I like being a whole team............... and single player is useless.

So everytime I go to the team selection screen it freezes. Freezes the xbox not the game, I can't just press the guide button and go to dashboard, I have to get up and manually turn the xbox off.

All of this is a result of that change of ToS for XBL and now even though my NAT is open I can't do shit.

Online Friendlies work, but thats only fun if you got friends on and willing to play.

So wtf do I do with this game I barely play now because of this bullshit???

OH and going to EA.com/support or help.ea.com yields absolutely nothing.

EDIT: And let me also add, I restored all the shit to defaults, nothing happened and I uninstalled it from my HDD and re-installed it with no luck.

sneaky77

Know whats awesome about this game? How fucking terrible it is.

Been now 2-3 weeks and a couple weeks after the first update(platform=360) and I still can't play online seasons!!!!

It's so awesome.... I bought the game strictly for online play and FUT is fun, but stupid and costs money to maintain, Pro Clubs is also fun, but I like being a whole team............... and single player is useless.

So everytime I go to the team selection screen it freezes. Freezes the xbox not the game, I can't just press the guide button and go to dashboard, I have to get up and manually turn the xbox off.

All of this is a result of that change of ToS for XBL and now even though my NAT is open I can't do shit.

Online Friendlies work, but thats only fun if you got friends on and willing to play.

So wtf do I do with this game I barely play now because of this bullshit???

OH and going to EA.com/support or help.ea.com yields absolutely nothing.

EDIT: And let me also add, I restored all the shit to defaults, nothing happened and I uninstalled it from my HDD and re-installed it with no luck.

I had the issue with Fifa 09 or Fifa 10, for a few weeks (2 months or so) I couldn't play online and then one day it started working.. so I dont know mang
Try to log off live and log back on?

Slizz

I had the issue with Fifa 09 or Fifa 10, for a few weeks (2 months or so) I couldn't play online and then one day it started working.. so I dont know mang
Try to log off live and log back on?

Done it. Feel like I've done every logical troubleshooting idea that some dumbass over the phone would tell me to do with no avail.

I was just reading this:

EA responds to BBC 'Watchdog' report on FIFA 13 bugs
Samit Sarkar

FIFA 13 publisher Electronic Arts responded to a BBC Watchdog report on glitches in the game yesterday, explaining why issues persist and why developer EA Canada isn't able to fix them all immediately.

Watchdog, an investigative BBC program, reported on FIFA 13 issues such as crashes shortly after the game launched in late September, and recently followed up with two FIFA 13 players frustrated by continuing problems. A teenage boy named Semir spent £20 on virtual currency to buy FIFA Ultimate Team card packs, but the cards disappeared shortly after he purchased them. The other person featured in the Watchdog report, a young man named Alec, has encountered game crashes, as well as an invisible ball and players. Both said they had tried to contact EA but received no response.

EA Sports wrote to Watchdog and posted the response on the FIFA 13 website. In the open letter, the company emphasized its commitment to "not only address issues and necessary fixes to improve the FIFA experience as quickly and effectively as possible, but deliver new services and new content all season long." According to EA, the problems can't be fixed all at once because the company endeavors to deliver fixes in a way that doesn't disrupt the FIFA 13 experience with an extended server outage, or ruin other aspects of the game.

EA did acknowledge both players' FIFA 13 issues, saying that the developers are "actively addressing customer issues related to transactions in the game that have not been executed properly," and are aware of "rare occurrences where the ball in the game does not appear" that they continue to investigate. The company also pointed out that the first FIFA 13 patch, which launched last month; according to EA, reports of crashing and other issues have dropped by "more than half" since then.

While EA did not apologize for the issues, it did promise to investigate Semir's and Alex's problems with FIFA 13, and said the developers "will be in contact directly." All the other players looking for bug fixes will have to wait until the next patch.

via Polygon

Sorry for ranting.

OMG I just about to rant/ask for tips because of the exact same thing. I feel your pain man. I was able to hold my own in Fifa 12, even managed to win the 1st division tittle in Seasons, but in this game I keep getting my ass handed to me a lot more. I now realize its probably because i was abusing something called legacy defending, which I did not know existed until I read this thread.

Anyways, how do you guys usually defend? Do you contain, spam sliding tackles or something else? Please help me out. Bragging rights with my friends are at stake.

Quiche spams slide tackles, and he just won our last tournament. :p

Depending on the team I'm facing, I'll often go straight to Ultra Defensive. If he isn't pressing or trying to abuse pace I'll relax a bit. Against friends I usually keep it on balanced because they aren't dicks (at least in their playstyle). Be careful about using the second man press button, because that will drag one of your players out of position opening up space. Try holding the jockey button (LT/L2) and keep between them and the goal. Don't worry about trying to tackle them until they make a mistake or they get into the box. I don't use slide tackle much, but it can be very effective.

Thanks! I think that when I'm using second man press I'm the weakest. But for a change I'll go Ultra defense instead of ultra attacking. Hopefully I'll fair better. Especially against people who keep spamming dribbles, which IMHO, are the biggest dicks.

Thanks! I think that when I'm using second man press I'm the weakest. But for a change I'll go Ultra defense instead of ultra attacking. Hopefully I'll fair better. Especially against people who keep spamming dribbles, which IMHO, are the biggest dicks.

Be patient against dribblers. Eventually they'll kick the ball too far away from them, and it is an easy tackle. Also, don't be afraid to use the clear (B/O) button.

I have to say, my US/MLS team is doing great!

I constantly have to face guys loaded up with Euro stars and have made my way up to Div 2 so far.

Seeing teams ranked 80-90ish with 90+ chemistry gets me scared, watching the rosters and seeing David Villa, Balotelli, etc.. makes me think "Oh man, my 70ish rating back line is gonna get crushed"

But, it hasn been that bad.

Made it to second division now its been kinda easy, some ties and a few close losses but considering the level of my team it hasnt been that bad.

Honestly, I dont think its how good the other team is, its pretty much BAAAAAADDD players with great teams. They slide tackle like crazy and I have an opening or they second man press and leave a player open. 9 out of 10 times 1 or 2 players on the other team goes down on an injury since the hold sprint down the whole match.
Ive found just playing smart, slower paced footy, has made my cheap low rating team pretty sucessful :)

One thing that baffles me. I constantly play teams where every players almost is from a different nationality, usually all they share is league, even the manager is a different nationality...yet they have 100% chemistry??..I see teams with NO green lines yet, 100%
Why cant I get 100%?
I got all the same nationality and six of my guys all play in the same league and all I can get up to is 93..(There is NO American managers :/)

Slizz

I have to say, my US/MLS team is doing great!

I constantly have to face guys loaded up with Euro stars and have made my way up to Div 2 so far.

Seeing teams ranked 80-90ish with 90+ chemistry gets me scared, watching the rosters and seeing David Villa, Balotelli, etc.. makes me think "Oh man, my 70ish rating back line is gonna get crushed"

But, it hasn been that bad.

Made it to second division now its been kinda easy, some ties and a few close losses but considering the level of my team it hasnt been that bad.

Honestly, I dont think its how good the other team is, its pretty much BAAAAAADDD players with great teams. They slide tackle like crazy and I have an opening or they second man press and leave a player open. 9 out of 10 times 1 or 2 players on the other team goes down on an injury since the hold sprint down the whole match.
Ive found just playing smart, slower paced footy, has made my cheap low rating team pretty sucessful :)

One thing that baffles me. I constantly play teams where every players almost is from a different nationality, usually all they share is league, even the manager is a different nationality...yet they have 100% chemistry??..I see teams with NO green lines yet, 100%
Why cant I get 100%?

I got all the same nationality and six of my guys all play in the same league and all I can get up to is 93..(There is NO American managers :/)
http://i.imgur.com/aWTXG.png[IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

See the Red boxes under most of you're players? That's because they are playing out of formation, buy a couple of formation modifiers and you'll have 100% for sure.

See the Red boxes under most of you're players? That's because they are playing out of formation, buy a couple of formation modifiers and you'll have 100% for sure.

ah man, the card for my chosen formation cost nearly as much as my whole team lol. I got lucky and found the one 4-1-2-1-2 card in a pack, used it on Donovan, but those things are pricey :(

Sell them, buy them in formation. If your players are cheap it won't cost much extra to get them in 4-1-2-1-2. The rare silvers might be an issue but everyone else should be fine.

Another thing to do is to get them all to have orange boxes instead of red, not quite as good as green but it won't cost you anything and some players might still reach 9 chem. Look for formations with 4 defenders, 4 midfielders or 2 strikers to get them to the player in the corresponding area orange.

Chancellor is right. It is cheaper to buy the same player in the right formation than to try and buy that many formation cards. Plus, you can sell the players that you are swapping out.

JLG-

I've heard whisperings that there is a handicap added to lower rated teams in UT. I have nothing to verify that, but it is just what I've heard.

Doubt it. My all gold team was matched up with a bronze team and i smashed him 9-0 in the first half with no problem. He quit right at halftime. Didn't feel or notice any handicap. Not the first time either when i was in the lower divisions i constantly got matched up with silver/bronze squads and handled them pretty easily. After tough matches with some all gold squads it was a sigh of relief for me whenever i saw a silver/bronze squad because i knew it will be an easy win, most of the time by dnf because of them rage quitting.

Pachimari

Hmm.. I'm wondering what can I do if 4 of my starting players and managers contract has expired and I only got 11 coins?

I just added Nacho, Joel, Nolito and Javi Garcia to my squad.

EDIT:
Nm, I handled the situation.

My starting 11:

Chema

Joel - Varane - Carvalho - Nacho

Callejon - Javi Garcia - Adrien - Prendes

Rodrigo - Nolito

I played only 1 season so far.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol momentum even affects the fucking refs! I was one win away from winning division 2 and I get a penalty called on me! barely touched the guy. then a couple of minutes later the same shit is done to me but nope, no call

03sho

gold pack, premium gold pack, or premium gold pack promo?

I've been buying the latter and they suck!

Premium gold pack promo I think. The one that costs 7500 coins and includes an extra rare card.

Ribery was in the pack along with a TOTW French goal keeper

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Premium gold pack promo I think. The one that costs 7500 coins and includes an extra rare card.

Ribery was in the pack along with a TOTW French goal keeper

Damn I havnt gotten much on those but yeah that's all I buy now.

thinking about changing to a 4-1-2-1-2. What formation do you guys use? I think 4-3-3 is not for me lol.

just got absoultely slaughtered by a dude playing that 4-1-2-1-2 with Muriel and Jovetic up front. seems like a solid counter attacking formation but his defense was also excellent.

what do yall play? I'm about to go all in on another formation after I save my squad

thinking about this 4-3-2-1: http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fR2LlaLqscQ:360

I'll probably test it out when I get home

Top Bottom