• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducarmel

The ball dont lie
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuu
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

go home brazil you diving, complaining, referee ass kissing loserssssss

I don't even know what the fuck just happened, but it was awesome. Best women's sports game I've ever seen.

american-flag-2a.jpg

Well, that's why you should never start with that acting in the last couple of minutes. Get's always back to you at some point. I'm not really sure if the US deserved that win when you look at the whole game tho.

stupei

Mailenstein said:
Well, that's why you should never start with that acting in the last couple of minutes. Get's always back to you at some point. I'm not really sure if the US deserved that win when you look at the whole game tho.

We were the better team by far for the majority of the first half and held strong a player down almost the entire second. We looked like shit once we were worn out in extra time, but if you look at the game as a whole I think we definitely deserved the win.

Edit: What's hilarious is just yesterday they were saying that if the US go through today we should be glad that France was worn down after extra time and PKs. Guess that's out the window.

iamblades

Nostalgia~4ever said:
Oh great, the only way of Sweden winning this World Cup was brazil winning today. We wont win over USA twice.

I just hope we can get rested in time for the semis, that was a lot of extra energy we had to expend to pull that out.. Hope we don't come out flat against france..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom