• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 28 - May 4 | The Desolation of Smug

Riposte

BTW this is SEGA Cup 2014 top 16

1. RZR.Fuudo
2. RZR.Itazan
3. Rocket
4. Chofu K.K Sarah
5. Shidosha
5. Renzo
7. AyuFanb0y
7. Kamais_Ookin
9. Airegin
9. Chief Flash
9. Ladon
9. Zekiel
13. cobratron
13. Plague
13. Soakrates
13. Wavekrusher Kobi

congrats soakrates for making dat top 16 $$$
shidosha has been working hard, happy to see him place that high
AMAZED flash was sent to losers so quickly
hadn't seen kamais play before, he did great and looked like freddie mercury

Good job shidosha. Is there an archive? Also, no Chibita?

Azure J

Did they give the game to ASW while we weren't looking?

FWIW, the range did get a pretty decent nerf going from Melee to Brawl. Based on the Smash 4 Direct footage though, seems like they either lengthened the sword a tad or outright reverted the length to Melee standards.

Will this be the first USF4: Edition Select tournament? If yes then it will be thanks to Northwest Majors. it's a invitational though so I assume it's locked at 8 to 16 players.

https://twitter.com/NorthwestMajors/status/460622300753428480

I know Tokido is attending, I'd love to see him in that with the real demon, Vanilla Akuma. His Akuma vs any version of Sagat, Abel, and I guess Hawk will be fun to watch. Who knows, maybe Nemo will be back to bust out his AE Yang but I'm not counting on it. But whether those guys are in it or not, it'll be fun to watch broken vs broken. Well if it's streamed that is.

Mysterious Adon guy

Will this be the first USF4: Edition Select tournament? If yes then it will be thanks to Northwest Majors. it's a invitational though so I assume it's locked at 8 to 16 players.

https://twitter.com/NorthwestMajors/status/460622300753428480

I know Tokido is attending, I'd love to see him in that with the real demon, Vanilla Akuma. His Akuma vs any version of Sagat, Abel, and I guess Hawk will be fun to watch. Who knows, maybe Nemo will be back to bust out his AE Yang but I'm not counting on it. But whether those guys are in it or not, it'll be fun to watch broken vs broken. Well if it's streamed that is.

Mysterious Adon guy

:l

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
BmSSDziCMAE_po_.jpg

I won't rep GAF in a tournament unless I actually make it onto a stream. I was actually contemplating getting Fersis' attention at NCR until they told me I wasn't gonna be on stream.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There are like 5 streams, I don't have the URLs they'll be using yet but Canadian Joysticks (Secondary), Logichole (GG, BB, Gundam etc), Manoftheleaf (Tekken, VF5, a few other things probably), and a guy named Mofat (All Smash) will be streaming at the event. TeamKhaos will be the main stream. Basically the same setup as we did last year.

It's one of the big pluses to the venue we're at, ridiculous amount of internet for streaming.
Cool, thanks! Couldn't find this information anywhere.

Hey Enzo_gt, I hope you can add to the special events Hypemania 2014, is an event in Mexico and is part of the Capcom Pro tour Ranking the stream is going to be by Team Darksiders from Culiacan, tournament is going to be May 3rd and 4th.

As of known players will there be some from Cali like Snakeeyes, NGL Chris, Velociraptor, Keno and Marq Teddy.

Stream channel : http://www.twitch.tv/team_ds
Schedule: May 3-4
Games: SSFIVAEv2012, KoF XIII, UMvC3 and SSBM as side event.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll add it soon.

There are like 5 streams, I don't have the URLs they'll be using yet but Canadian Joysticks (Secondary), Logichole (GG, BB, Gundam etc), Manoftheleaf (Tekken, VF5, a few other things probably), and a guy named Mofat (All Smash) will be streaming at the event. TeamKhaos will be the main stream. Basically the same setup as we did last year.

It's one of the big pluses to the venue we're at, ridiculous amount of internet for streaming.

are you going to win all the tournies shouta?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Shouta has powers?

you do know he can transform into a gundam right?

Guys are you sure everyone being the team captain is a good idea

its the best idea since accepting anime.

I thought the official GAF team tag was GAF.

who have I been repping this entire time?!

Apparently you've been repping a Roofing Shingles and Materials company. Enzo has gone full eSports bringing home decor into the mix.

Shouta

are you going to win all the tournies shouta?

With all the top players coming? I wish.

KOF and BBCP in particular are probably going to be the best tournaments for those games outside of Evo this year. Tekken is looking insane and AE/Marvel is the usual insanity.

K.Sabot

TFW they pick cammy, you pick cammy to counter their cammy and they don't know the unblockable.

The ragequits are real.

Top Bottom