• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 11-17 | RIP Hitokage

Tik-Tok

It's great that Capcom inluded both NLBC and Wednesday Night Fights as part of the Pro Tour. It encourages more people to come out and attend every week.

GREAT JOB CAPCOM!

(Theres something you don't hear often.)

carlos

good luck!

thanks, but I won't be going (been way too long since I played sf4).

I will however pass the message on to my brother, who is going and is pretty darn good at MvC 3.

he'd probably just get nervous if I were cheering for him there, so I'll just be watching from the stream.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's the weekend!

imCWpjw189oAC.gif

Dahbomb

Remember when esports fans claimed that the double elimination format was too confusing?

52991.jpg
Except that this isn't really one tournament... this is like a season long circuit involving multiple tournaments in different regions.

In any case while it's pretty obvious what they are doing, they are still making it needlessly complicated. The road from top 32 to top 8 is pretty damn convoluted especially if you are in the 3-6 rank of the Class S/A division matches.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
You mean fighting games because games of other genre are in fact played competitively online.

Like in that tournament circuit posted, some of those groups are played online.

That's what he's saying though. That it must be nice to do that since we can't for fighting games

El Sloth

Banned
Bum has BBCP and UNiEL at his place tonight. Don't know for sure if they'll be on stream, but I imagine they will. Yeah, they're going to be streamed.

Azure J

Bum has BBCP and UNiEL at his place tonight. Don't know for sure if they'll be on stream, but I imagine they will.

I'm really loving all the UNiEL footage and regularly streamed tournaments we've been having. More people need to play
Ane-san
Yuzu though.

El Sloth

Banned
I'm really loving all the UNiEL footage and regularly streamed tournaments we've been having. More people need to play
Ane-san
Yuzu though.
Fuck Yuzu! I have like 4 people on my friends list playing her. I hate getting clipped by her damn half-screen sword into full combo ;_;

Hilda > Yuzu

Oujou > Ane

Top Bottom