• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

Horseress

JC pls

btw, capcom being capcom

Ultra Street Fighter IV
Experience the action and hype of the Capcom Pro Tour! Free-to-enter Ultra Street Fighter IV tournaments will be running every day of the show, with awesome prizes for winners and entrants alike. Put your skills to the test on the specially created eSports stage, or one of the playable demo kiosks. Best of all, anyone who plays a match of USFIV, tournament or not, will get a FREE digital copy of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for PS3!

Horseress

Are there differences between the NA and the JP copies of XRD, now that the former has a day one translation patch? You can play against NA copies with the JP one right? Probably will buy the JP version if so

Come oooooon HK PSN, update yourself! I need to see the cost of the game to buy the psn cards and all this reduces the time I get to play tonight. :(

jbug617

Banned
Twitter:

B39vVdnCMAA0oaG.jpg:large

Rahn

Neo Member
Btw, where will you guys buy the PSN cards for Xrd? I hear Play-Asia usually takes awhile to email the codes. Im wondering if I should just buy now so there is a possible chance I have them in time for the PSN update.

Yeah, pretty sure story mode is prohibited on streams.

Arturo is streaming. You can see the ENG text here.

This. ASW is cool with streaming matches for the most part as well as people grinding it out in the lab, but ABSOLUTELY FORBIDS streaming/capturing footage/youtube posting of the story modes from any of their games, and will act accordingly if people insist on doing it.

Showing MOM, Mission stuff is a bit more nebulous...

Rhapsody

Banned
How do you get points to unlock stuff? Does VS mode work?

Edit: For training mode, looks like you can't have it memorize where you can reset the position to with select? I kinda liked that in P4U2 and BB.

Astarte

How do you get points to unlock stuff? Does VS mode work?

Edit: For training mode, looks like you can't have it memorize where you can reset the position to with select? I kinda liked that in P4U2 and BB.

Really? I've been seeing Brett do it for a while now

Top Bottom