• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

Did one of you bought Arc system Works DLC chars on the HK store? I'm trying to buy cards taking Leo into account so no waste but I have no idea how much he will cost in that currency.

gutabo

oDcrJeD.jpg

cHaotix8

Nobody injured, hopefully?

That's awful, are you OK? Did anyone get injured?

I got off the worst with a couple facial fractures, but my friends have some torn ligaments and other minor injuries. Looking at the car's condition I think we're all just grateful that we survived. One of my Asus monitors and Xbox 360 got crushed in the accident, so I'm on PC and PS3 until I get another one. :(

Rhapsody

Banned
I got off the worst with a couple facial fractures, but my friends have some torn ligaments and other minor injuries. Looking at the car's condition I think we're all just grateful that we survived. One of my Asus monitors and Xbox 360 got crushed in the accident, so I'm on PC and PS3 until I get another one. :(

:( That sucks to hear. Hopefully things start looking up. Glad you're safe though.

Rhapsody

Banned
Are you guys getting the JP version because you can't wait, but are also going to get the US version?
I couldn't wait. And since I've been low on cash ever since that car tow, these gameshares have been helping me out.

The whole game is in english which is nice. I would've liked to have supported Aksys, but this was the best option for me.

Onemic

I couldn't wait. And since I've been low on cash ever since that car tow, these gameshares have been helping me out.

The whole game is in english which is nice. I would've liked to have supported Aksys, but this was the best option for me.

whose doing the gameshare?

Doing a gameshare with a french friend too. HK PSN account ready to buy. Now I have to god to bed to be able to wake up in 7 hours. I'll launch the download before leaving the house. è_é

vulva

So I got in a really bad car accident on the way back from visiting Austin and now I won't be able to attend NEC. Really bummed out about that since the whole purpose of the trip was to practice for the tournament. Oh well. :(

I saw the follow up post, but missed this initially. Sorry to hear, I really hope your fractures heal quickly

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It would be funny if Justin knocked Daigo into losers. And Bungie getting people all happy and single-handedly destroying their hopes and dreams today.

Dahbomb

Capcom has been teasing this announcement a lot lately. Even Kobayashi is getting into it.

For the first time in my life I feel that Ono will deliver the megaton.

CPS2

Capcom has been teasing this announcement a lot lately. Even Kobayashi is getting into it.

For the first time in my life I feel that Ono will deliver the megaton.
I'm not expecting any SF5 announcement until evo next year. Definitely not this year.

vulva

It would be funny if Justin knocked Daigo into losers. And Bungie getting people all happy and single-handedly destroying their hopes and dreams today.

have you been playing Destiny? Haven't seen you mention it at all

Top Bottom