• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

ICKE

Banned
tumblr_m880ejaJMc1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Sanford.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
It's never too late to jump back in, especially if you plan on attending any events where SCV will be played. The game is still fairly active online and straightforward to learn.
anyone in FGW have XBL and play SCV? would looove to get some long sets in.

AAK

anyone in FGW have XBL and play SCV? would looove to get some long sets in.

Would you by any chance have it on PSN? I had this one moment where I played the crap out of SCV but I haven't touched it in a damn long time. I'd love to have an excuse to play it again :)

IIRC your PSN was oneida_VF right?

oneida

Would you by any chance have it on PSN? I had this one moment where I played the crap out of SCV but I haven't touched it in a damn long time. I'd love to have an excuse to play it again :)

IIRC your PSN was oneida_VF right?

yeah but my PS3 is back home :<

shaowebb

On a related note I miss Bridget in Guilty Gear. :(

Only time I ever dared to play Guilty Gear with a DDR pad I used Bridget and won. Afterwards I couldn't fucking move. I think I saw the light near the end trying to keep stomping out yoyos at Slayer.

"Female clone" makes it sound so weird. It's just an identical twin of the opposite gender. Pretty poor story on Capcom's part, though, since they have zero physiological features in common.

Dahbomb

LMAO @ discussing the peculiarities of the SF canon.

Every body is a clone or a demon. There's your god damn story.

oneida

LMAO @ discussing the peculiarities of the SF canon.

Every body is a clone or a demon. There's your god damn story.

people getting worked up about SF lore reminds me of that hiphopgamer video where he talks up Knack's story

Top Bottom