• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

My instinct on this is that it sounds familiar...

<3

slow-lol-zoom.gif
Good one.

hitsugi

Both mechanics being defense-oriented is shit. That's why people are hoping for it to be different than what the article states.

jbug617

Banned
Seems like some Smash guys are mad at EVO. Wiz said one will finish on Saturday and the other on Sunday. Wiz just tweeted all main games at EVO will get stream time on the main stream and all will have intros.

Beckx

So like Asura in SFV could flip from modern day t-shirt Asura to some crazy rage mode shit with this V Trigger stuff.

Make it happen Ono and I'll forgive you for everything.

Clawww

So like Asura in SFV could flip from modern day t-shirt Asura to some crazy rage mode shit with this V Trigger stuff.

Make it happen Ono and I'll forgive you for everything.

that would be a pretty dope way to work him in

I'd definitely want to see a transformation V-trigger, in any case

Kimosabae

Banned
Is there a wii composite cable > HDMI dongle out there? I need to get back into Melee for CEO and EVO but this damn ASUS monitor has no composite output.

Beckx

Is there a wii composite cable > HDMI dongle out there? I need to get back into Melee for CEO and EVO but this damn ASUS monitor has no composite output.

You need a converter to convert the analog composite to digital HDMI. Monoprice sells them. Amazon too.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
In the middle of his MK match someone didn't unsync their controller and ended up pressing the home button right as he was having momentum in his match. He eventually lost.

I remember when that happened on a PS3 for an east coast tournament. Spooky was going to chew the guy out.

Rhapsody

Banned

I've been asked this on Smashboards a few times, this is the best one out there
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0072JP56G/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Just plug this into the back of the Wii and then you can use a HDMI cable from there.

Edit: The only thing about this one is you'll have to unplug and then plug the adapter when the game goes from 480i to 480p (like when booting up Melee). Other than that, it's great.

Nyoro SF

Wow, you're one of them.

Elphelt the mighty gorilla ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

I guess I trigg- I mean, pressed Rhap's buttons.

Nobody has time to learn a game right?

I have a degree in fraudulence, I have to put it use. Even if the salary trend is ass.

The US way

I really should just play Rose in USF4. She's probably the most gorilla character now. For America.

alstein

Viscant and ultradavid are the poster boys for the execution barrier. I'm sure there are others too.

We need more games that folks like those two can be serious contenders in. Hopefully SFV's combo system allows for this.

As for who I plan on picking- if inputs for 360s are like SF4- I'll probably go with a grappler. Alex hopefully.

Top Bottom