• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

Beats

Any names?

SF4 All-In Costume Pack -40%
Skullgirls + DLC -75%
Guilty Gear +R -10%
DOA5LR -40%.
USF4 Digital Upgrade -40%.
Divekick -50%
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution -66%
Nidhogg -80%
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst -75%
Injustice -50%
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend -40%
Lethal League -33%
KOF13 -50%
KOF2002 -50%
Blazblue CT -66%
Virtua Fighter 2 -50%
Vanguard Princess -50%
KOF98 -50%
Guilty Gear Isuka -50%

dunno if I missed any.

The Light

Any names?

USF4 $17.99
KOF13 $9.99
KOF98um: $7.49
KOF02UM: $7.49
Injustice Ultimate edition $9.99
BlazBlue:CT: $3.39
BlazBlue:CSE $17.99
Skullgirls $3.74
Guilty Gear Isuka $4.99
Guilty Gear X2 Reload $4.99
GGXXAC R+ $13.49
Lethal League $9.47
DOA5:LR $23.99
MK9 Komplete Edition: $9.99
MK Arcade Kollection: $4.99
Vanguard Princess: $2.49

USF4 $17.99
KOF13 $9.99
KOF98um: $7.49
KOF02UM: $7.49
Injustice Ultimate edition $9.99
BlazBlue:CT: $3.39
BlazBlue:CSE $17.99
Skullgirls $3.74
Guilty Gear Isuka $4.99
Guilty Gear X2 Reload $4.99
GGXXAC R+ $13.49
Lethal League $9.47
DOA5:LR $23.99
MK9 Komplete Edition: $9.99
MK Arcade Kollection: $4.99
Vanguard Princess: $2.49

I should really pick up KoF XIII. How's the netcode on PC?

mbpm1

mqEWwho.png

Pepeday is a Mad Cat now? =O

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
SFV omg

change the sound effects tho =O

This is my biggest gripe. The blocking sounds like they're slapping trash bags. Also, the music feels fairly uninspired. Like a SF version of Mortal Kombat music. The theme in the recent trailer really didn't help it at all.

Very solid, much better than it was on console.

(I've put countless hours into both)

That's good to hear, definitely getting it.

Also, anyone know the difference between the Skullgirls packs? Is it just new colors?

Edit: Oh its just the number of keys. I'm obviously new to Steam lol.

CurlyW

Hmmm so it looks like the $500 pot bonus for Xrd at TCW was listed to only happen if the event got 32 entrants. Was only listed on the events FB page and nobody mentioned it, so even after they hyped it up at the event the guy who won just found out today.

Well, that's kinda sketchy. Doesn't VR-Raiden live in the Norfolk area, too? Strange that the organizers wouldn't let the home scene's top player know what the deal was.

From that thread:

Also

I'm gonna assume that Dual Kevin can move into a lower tax bracket by earning $500 less this year.

Pepeday is a Mad Cat now? =O

How did that guy get the OK from "FGC"? Is that possible? I don't remember voting.

Eh, yeah the hit sound effects in SFV could use some work, but honestly, after playing BBCP all other hit sounds sound good =.=

No fighter should ever have BBCP hit sounds.

Shouta

Well, that's kinda sketchy. Doesn't VR-Raiden live in the Norfolk area, too? Strange that the organizers wouldn't let the home scene's top player know what the deal was.

I'm gonna assume that Dual Kevin can move into a lower tax bracket by earning $500 less this year.

How did that guy get the OK from "FGC"? Is that possible? I don't remember voting.

You're from Fukuoka!?

Perro

Summer sales also has daily deals right?
I have KOF XIII but is a ghost town for me. Probably won't get the older KOF for the same reason.

This is my biggest gripe. The blocking sounds like they're slapping trash bags. Also, the music feels fairly uninspired. Like a SF version of Mortal Kombat music. The theme in the recent trailer really didn't help it at all.

You have the power.

Get them to change the sound effects.

Summer sales also has daily deals right?
I have KOF XIII but is a ghost town for me. Probably won't get the older KOF for the same reason.

KOF communities are too small to maintain active Ranked presence. Best to add people to your friends list and ask them to play.

Anne

Yeah he lives around there. He's super pleasant and understanding on a lot of stuff too, but he's tweeted his disappointment, as he should. Apparently they also stiffed a player who won a qualifier out of a trip, and that kind of tipped him off. My guess is that the TOs over extended on some promises hoping to get the people to make up for it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

I'll take generic j-rock over a jazz trumpet lounge version gief's theme any day.

Grokbu

I have KOF XIII on Steam and am gonna get 98UM and 2002UM during the summer sale.

I'm from Sweden, and if anyone would like to play some time, just add me!

Steam name: Grokbu

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";167413508]You guys are missing the important question:

If FP+RH is V-Trigger, how do you taunt?[/QUOTE]

Input Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down

Top Bottom