• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 4-10 | WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

I looked at the notes. It seems to be a bug fix and not the balance patch, I think.

It's google translate but

"現行のアーケード版と同じく最新のバトルバランスの調整が加わり、"

"Adds also the adjustment of the latest battle balance and the current arcade version,"

Shouta

It's google translate but

"現行のアーケード版と同じく最新のバトルバランスの調整が加わり、"

"Adds also the adjustment of the latest battle balance and the current arcade version,"

Oh, I missed that. Lemme pull up the chart. I only saw specific bug fixes.

http://ggxrd.com/GGXrd_cs_update.pdf

That's the detailed information. Reading it again.

Oh, I missed that. Lemme pull up the chart. I only saw specific bug fixes.

http://ggxrd.com/GGXrd_cs_update.pdf

That's the detailed information. Reading it again.

"5 月 7 日現在アーケード版で稼働中のバトルバランス調整と同等のものが適用されます。"

It's not even in the charts there, I can see how it's easily missable.

Coda

I really would like USFIV on PS4 now. I hate when a game is so far, yet so close. I got rid of my 360 a while back so I've been seriously itching to get back in the fray.

Shouta

"5 月 7 日現在アーケード版で稼働中のバトルバランス調整と同等のものが適用されます。"

It's not even in the charts there, I can see how it's easily missable.

Ah, there we go. Lazy bums! Fun then, I can play Leo some more then. =o

BadWolf

A new SC would be cool, but PLEASE be a reasonable release date for T7

PLEASE

Didn't they already say that they will let it sit in arcades for a while as usual?

Probably won't see it for at least a year on console. Would be funny if it came out after SFV.

.la1n

Xrd at EVO will run this latest patch correct? So only P4U in the main line up will be running an outdated version?

Kimosabae

Banned
Who was I just playing from GAF?

Man Xrd is fun but it's more one-player-gamey than marvel.

Hell no.

I don't get why my connection to people is so bad. I have better connections with people in the Northeast of the country than people right here in Florida - and even those connections suck. Wasn't having these problems back when I played online after the first patch. I hope the patch coming out offers some minor improvements to the netcode that help.

man got my 2 wisdom teeth out today, gonna suck for the next few days. also gonna suck that I'm gonna miss that xrd update drop. I'm assuming english translated notes arent out yet

Shouta

Xrd at EVO will run this latest patch correct? So only P4U in the main line up will be running an outdated version?

I really hope they bring the patch sooner. Granted, I kind of want to continue using my Ken bullshit but it'd be pretty fresh to see all the changes.

.la1n

I really hope they bring the patch sooner. Granted, I kind of want to continue using my Ken bullshit but it'd be pretty fresh to see all the changes.

Right, it's mostly curiosity about fresh changes in a tournament setting. I would be completely okay with it being the current version as well.

Zissou

Get touched at the beginning of the match by Zato/Millia/Ram/Elph and if my burst whiffs I'll never get the meter to DAA.

Get touched at the beginning of the match by Zato/Millia/Ram/Elph and if my burst whiffs I'll never get the meter to DAA.

Millia doesn't even have unblockables. You're eating honest (if dirty) mixups all day. That is to say, you can block that shit. Zato, same deal, it's mostly straightforward mixups he hits you with, and even the unblockables are actually blockable. Elphelt, wow, same goddamn thing except the UB loops are actually somewhat practical.

To put it another way: I've never, ever seen a GG player to the Flux. I've seen Flux done in Marvel.

Zissou

Millia doesn't even have unblockables. You're eating honest (if dirty) mixups all day. That is to say, you can block that shit. Zato, same deal, it's mostly straightforward mixups he hits you with, and even the unblockables are actually blockable. Elphelt, wow, same goddamn thing except the UB loops are actually somewhat practical.

Zero blockable too meng.

I like marvel and xrd a lot, just sayin' is all

I have a similar chance of playing again whether I get touched by Zero or Zato. Zero neutral game maybe more deal-withable tho

Good. Then you should take note that Xrd has a burst and your next round doesn't begin in a hideously dirty incoming mixup.

zlatko

Banned
What's the final word on Potemkin's buffs/nerfs from this patch?

I may jump back in for more fun if they gave him some decent buffs. Pulling me away from MKX has been rough though.

What's the final word on Potemkin's buffs/nerfs from this patch?

I may jump back in for more fun if they gave him some decent buffs. Pulling me away from MKX has been rough though.

Got good buffs. Easier access to good damage at least, and can combo into ICPM in the air.

Kimosabae

Banned
Why does a character need buffs for you to show in order to renew your interest in playing a game? I find that mentality so strange.

Top Bottom