• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournaments Weekend: The Girly Show finally gets a tournament

peter0611

BTW, its Zhi and Mike Ross for the TGS tournament.
Eh. Not a fan of this particular commentary duo, but that doesn't matter much. I've gotten to the point where I don't care a whole lot about having solid commentary when viewing good USF4 matches.

I totally thought that SF5 exhibition was going to be tomorrow at noon. But nope, starts at midnight, lol.

Edit: That wasn't too great ;/

TheChits

WoundCowboy vs ForeverKing ft 10
http://www.twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

Edit:
If this thread is about tournaments this weekend I'd like to point out there will be a $100 money match between Yomi Forever King and Cr WoundCowboy in MKX tonight. The loser has to use a handle chosen by the community for the rest of the year at tournaments. A tournament will follow afterwards.

Can be watched at 8 est. www.twitch.tv/yomi_gaming

If this thread is specifically about what's in the op I'll delete my post.

This^

El Sloth

Banned
Mike is insane if he thinks Hugo has an easier time in this matchup. I mean, it sucks for both of them, but her anti-air fireball hitting Hugo standing really really sucks

Edit: Dat heabutt tho

El Sloth

Banned
lmao

Just do it, fam

Edit: Nice, Zhi confirmed all the offstream matches are being recorded and are going to get uploaded later.

pixelish

errr, i thought this starts at 10pm est? i just woke up and it seems i've missed the first hour of the tournament. may i know the matches which have been played/streamed so far?

Top Bottom