• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean just look at the full on cuteness attack mode they went into the other day against me! And no I still haven't ordered Chloe!

ibu071jxGtRnij.gif

*launches Chloe cute offensive*

iAXqKxaYi7ITV.gif

Railyn

Neo Member
I've been watching the Chrom Chara-Forme and Cordelia scale since their announcements...It's like they're allergic to money sometimes. T____T

Just some rough pics as i was putting it together, it has a lot of steps to transform all the parts and then get it all clipped together. Really heavy when all completed but it looks amazing in the flesh, really need to get some better lighting when taking pics. Cabinet been sorted out for new figures adding so will have nicer pics soon.

This looks awesome.

If I was a skilled 2D artist I would sketch all those [thing]-girls ideas. Seems like a cool challenge.

Between Pokemon, online courses and sleep, I try to draw a bit here and there, but I suck hard at it.

Just some rough pics as i was putting it together, it has a lot of steps to transform all the parts and then get it all clipped together. Really heavy when all completed but it looks amazing in the flesh, really need to get some better lighting when taking pics. Cabinet been sorted out for new figures adding so will have nicer pics soon.

Awesome.

Ryuuroden

I love it that we are seeing a much larger variety of figures, kits, mecha and the like in here as well as a influx of new people. *avatar rejoicing*

So you're getting 1k worth of nendoroids?

Haha, I might as well warn you guys, I don't collect anime girls or nendos, I do collect anime figures but mostly from series I really like so, I can get female figures of course if they are from the series I like a Joline from Jojo, a Casca from Berserk or a Juria from Hokuto no Ken, so wanted to let you know what to expect from my nuclear haul, please be exited :D

Beautiful, nice to see something different than the usual here for a change

I love it that we are seeing a much larger variety of figures, kits, mecha and the like in here as well as a influx of new people. *avatar rejoicing*

Why not Legos?

Of course I'd have to actually build some. Took most of my shit apart, and I'm not sure I have the skill to rebuild them.

Ryuuroden

Why not Legos?

Of course I'd have to actually build some. Took most of my shit apart, and I'm not sure I have the skill to rebuild them.

You should come hang out in the LEGOGAF community thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=911981

lots of good stuff there. we also post our custom builds like I have been periodically posting my massive Orthanc moc that's in progress. It is at 5 feet tall now, will be close to 8 feet when done.

Einbroch

Banned
I dunno, I don't feel attracted to any of my figures, so seeing them sexualized doesn't really have an effect on me.

In fact, I think lewd figures are funny more than sexy.

I dunno, I don't feel attracted to any of my figures, so seeing them sexualized doesn't really have an effect on me.

That's normal. I like characters and character designs. I guess I can find those things sexy, but I wouldn't dwell on them to the effect of "oh man, I'd bang [anime waifu] so hard." I think people who fall into that trap [like hikikomori] see the fantasy of a woman who won't turn you down. The appeal of the impossibility of rejection pulls some people in.

Whoa, gettin' all psychoanalytical up in here.

That's normal. I like characters and character designs. I guess I can find those things sexy, but I wouldn't dwell on them to the effect of "oh man, I'd bang [anime waifu] so hard." I think people who fall into that trap [like hikikomori] see the fantasy of a woman who won't turn you down. The appeal of the impossibility of rejection pulls some people in.

Whoa, gettin' all psychoanalytical up in here.

Hey, rejection is not impossible. My tamagochi rejected me when I was younger. He/she met the end of a hammer, though.

Yaari

Most of the time I prefer the characters wearing the outfit I know them for. I don't care for swimsuit versions at all. Unless I must really like a character or something, but it has not happened yet. Maybe that Maki Beach figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom