• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 1k on my paypal for some old suff I sold, this is extra money that I don't have to declare to the wife.

Forgive me god for what I am about to do, see you guys at the other side I am going nuclear

Got 1k on my paypal for some old suff I sold, this is extra money that I don't have to declare to the wife.

Forgive me god for what I am about to do, see you guys at the other side I am going nuclear

Oh shit lol

I did the same when I sold a bunch of stuff from other hobbies earlier this year lol

Bombless

I probably should watch this show. Because of the gunplas of course.

More gunpla gifs :
MdPjjb2.gif

uOXOnqe.gif

Ran into an issue with Corvo's prize, Hobby Search does not allow alternate shipping adresses :( Shot them an email, I hope they'll allow it.

Awesome pics, making me wish I had ordered it! :)

Oh god it's still in stock....someone stop me I already have the regular nendos of 3 of them. But the art book...need

GSC needs to make a full size nendo of this cutie ASAP

FIG-COL-7489_12.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of shipgirls.

Also, my Freddy+Jason+Kuroneko are in transit to the local postal office, maybe next week I'll get them before leaving town.

Einbroch

Banned
Awesome pics, making me wish I had ordered it! :)

Oh god it's still in stock....someone stop me I already have the regular nendos of 3 of them. But the art book...need

GSC needs to make a full size nendo of this cutie ASAP

FIG-COL-7489_12.jpg

Do you have full size Nendos of any of those petites?

If you do, don't get it. If you do, maybe get it. That artbook might be the tipping point for me.

Pass, friend. They're cute, but you already have superior versions of half of them.

The only shipgirl nendo I have is Shimakaze, I knew that if opened my heart at the nendo level they would sink me. The petit set was a nice compromise as I get a few girls for nowhere near as much as sinking my wallet for their nendo equivalents... I'm just waiting for petit set 02 to be announced :D

The only shipgirl nendo I have is Shimakaze, I knew that if opened my heart at the nendo level they would sink me. The petit set was a nice compromise as I get a few girls for nowhere near as much as sinking my wallet for their nendo equivalents... I'm just waiting for petit set 02 to be announced :D

Why don't you want to go down with the ship like your good buddy Snk?

I will remain scuttled with cuteness till I can be salvaged.

Einbroch

Banned
Must... wait... until watched upcoming anime...

It'll be too late by then.

Ship girls will go nuclear. Single Nendo Petites will sell for 5k. The market will become flooded with Griffon ships, and they will be your only option as all good manufacturers sell out in seconds. And, because of the allure, you will buy them, and you will be very disappointed. You'll become enraged, smashing your entire figure collection, and then, and only then, will you look back upon this day and realize your mistake.

Bombless

Ship girls will go nuclear. Single Nendo Petites will sell for 5k. The market will become flooded with Griffon ships, and they will be your only option as all good manufacturers sell out in seconds. And, because of the allure, you will buy them, and you will be very disappointed. You'll become enraged, smashing your entire figure collection, and then, and only then, will you look back upon this day and realize your mistake.

Glorious. It only needs a DoItForHer.jpg Shipgirls edition.

Pffft... Please... Ayu > Anything else ;P

Caladrius

Close, but no cookie for me. Congrats to yami4ct and CorvoSol.

Q1 releases for Video games are slim for me, somewhat thankfully, so I think I can order a figure for February. Torn between the Snake Nendo and finding an older figure.

And the beginning of Ship girls destroying Figure GAF's wallet starts...
ivXsvYHhgnt86.gif

I'll be watching by the sidelines.

Thankfully, I'm immune to the influence of ship girls.

Thankfully, I'm immune to the influence of ship girls.
wait until they do ship boys
Heh I really wonder what the equivalent they'll make, it seems they only just started the onrush athletic figures XD
Until they launch car girls and bike girls I'll be fine.
You're giving them ideas XD, hope you don't care for construction tools =P
Starts? Pfft

This has been going on for months now!
Haha very true but that post from TPB just reminded me that starting now and carrying through 2015 there'll be an onslaught of so many ship girls a month XD

Railyn

Neo Member
Told myself to cut back on the preordering.
All but two of my figs are in their boxes, lol.

Then I saw the talk about Aoba Naruko nendo's PO closing and reopening for tentative POs...Ordered. Not even sure why I waited so long.

Panicked at the thought of not getting Lucina if I waited. Ordered. (I badly want a scale of her instead of a figma since I got my first figma and wasn't too impressed by it. But doesn't look like much more FE:A stuff is going to be announced. :<)

Considering what's coming up on the GSC blog, I'm probably going to be punching in two more nendo orders. >____>

By the way, still loving this community. While there's a lot of good fun enabling, lol, there's a ton of helpful advice and thoughtful well wishes and holiday spirits. :) I've certainly learned a lot about cameras and display methods. Thanks guys!

By the way, still loving this community. While there's a lot of good fun enabling, lol, there's a ton of helpful advice and thoughtful well wishes and holiday spirits. :) I've certainly learned a lot about cameras and display methods. Thanks guys!

I think these guys just enjoy watching me cave under the cuteness overload sometimes more than buying figures. >.>

I mean just look at the full on cuteness attack mode they went into the other day against me! And no I still haven't ordered Chloe!

Einbroch

Banned
Panicked at the thought of not getting Lucina if I waited. Ordered. (I badly want a scale of her instead of a figma since I got my first figma and wasn't too impressed by it. But doesn't look like much more FE:A stuff is going to be announced. :<)

198363.jpg

Heheheheheeehehehehehehe

Railyn said:
Hey I helped!

EDIT: Goddammit Cordelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom