• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said Jubilee looked bad....what the hell is wrong with you.(video review).

Edit : Re : Wo Class : At the rate MF is working...Next year.

Crap, why did you have to show me that? It had a link to the Starfire review, and...

k3nd3hO.gif

Her pictures in AmiAmi does not give the figure justice, that review changed my "meh" attitude to a "oh my god, what can I sell to get this"

She's still in stock, oh boy. At this rate Kotobukiya will start sending me newsletters, I'm buying a crapload of stuff from them.

EDIT: That guy is fun to watch.

kewlmyc

Last call! I'll be posting these deals on MFC starting Monday morning.

1/7 Astraea Swimsuit Ver. 2.0 (Alphamax/Skytube) - Sora no Otoshimono
$30
Goes to H3XAntiStyle

1/6 Erio Touwa (PLUM) - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko/Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
$60

1/7 Mikan Yuuki (Alter) - To LOVEru Darkness
$70

1/8 Lili (Amakuni) - Queen's Gate & Tekken 6
$60

1/7 Yui Kotegawa (Orchid Seed) - Motto To LOVEru
$40

1/8 Frau Koujirou (GSC) - Robotics;Notes
$40
Goes to Kikirin

Free Shipping for anyone in the US or Canada! I'll be shipping via UPS. I'll go UPS. If you are international, you'll have to pay for shipping sadly, but PM and we can work something out.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. Payments will be gifted through Paypal.

kunonabi

Anyone know what is going on with the Akira figure from First4Figures? It is coming out this month I'll have to cancel my preorder since my mom's gambling problem has screwed us over this month.

Anyone know what is going on with the Akira figure from First4Figures? It is coming out this month I'll have to cancel my preorder since my mom's gambling problem has screwed us over this month.

http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,112/
Showing as Q1 2015 on their webpage.

Last call! I'll be posting these deals on MFC starting Monday morning.

1/6 Erio Touwa (PLUM) - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko/Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
$60

Free Shipping for anyone in the US or Canada! I'll be shipping via UPS. I'll go UPS. If you are international, you'll have to pay for shipping sadly, but PM and we can work something out.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. Payments will be gifted through Paypal.
Snkfanatic still hasn't taken up on her?
tumblr_mfqgqlU27b1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Acid08

Banned
I have managed to keep myself gunpla pure by the simple fact that the figures I would buy are all obscure and well beyond my acceptable boundaries of payment.

Someday I will have money and a lack of willpower and will cave and buy the FeMC Labrys. Someday.

FeMC Labrys? What's that?

I'm looking at this one right now and having a really, really hard time saying no.

41ioqLaE2yL.jpg

yami4ct

Got a good deal on Generations Brainstorm from HTS and he just arrived today.

For $20, he's pretty damn cool. Super posable with a ton of personality. Really neat looking jet mode, too. Headmaster gimmick has some QC issues, but nothing too difficult to fix and par for the course with toys mass produced for the US market. It's amazing how far hasbro has come from the low lows of the FOC line. This year's generations stuff has been some of the best they've ever done. Gives me a ton of hope for the Combiner Wars line. If they kill it like they have the capability of doing, going to be a hell of a run.

Most people don't think spending $80 + shipping on a figure is a good deal. :p

I can see why $60 would be expensive for what this is.

I really don't anymore , either. With certain exceptions of course. But the hobby really skews your perceptions of "reasonable pricing" if you let it. Though some of those Gunpla aren't cheap either.

Arkadios

Anyone know when this is up for pre order:

14833946097_c8457610bf_o.jpg

Meanwhile, on the background, the Seaport Princess flyer lingers....Pretty sure that will be the one that will make my wallet bleed for months. All they need to do now is announce Aircraft Carrier Demon to murder it completely.

I have GSC WO-Class Preordered and still waiting to see how the Battleship RE-Class turns out colored.

We should have a spreadsheet of everyone's first order. It'll have when it was and what it was.

Also, it seems Rosalina's amiibo in NA really is Target exclusive. Must have her so I can have her next to my Galaxy desktop figures...

You should carve out the NFC chips and throw them in those, and have one of a kind Amiibos.

yami4ct

You should carve out the NFC chips and throw them in those, and have one of a kind Amiibos.

That's actually kind of a neat idea. I wonder what the range on these chips is? I'm guessing it's small enough that you really need a base and couldn't just mount a NFC chip into a Figma Samus. Would be awesome if you could.

I think ZSS will have to be the next fig I get. A local comic book store had it not too long ago for a stupid 110, but they do 30% off the whole store twice a year and I planned on grabbing it then, but some asshole bought it before that came around

Giolon

Does AmiAmi take down pages of figures when they're sold out? The page for the Hibiki figma I ordered doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Generally, they don't, but what I do see happen occasionally is they make a new page for the product.

Edit: Or as Bombless said, in the case of pre-owned, they will usually go away.

omlet

Edit : Also I bought a Vita. Because of a crazy Amazon.de deal.

Nice, I just (finally) picked one up this month, too. Haven't been playing it though because the games I ordered on Dec 1st still haven't arrived yet (they should be here Monday (NISA's new store sucks (USPS 3-day shipping also takes 6 days this time of year))).

I got a never used 1000 model though, need dat OLED screen. I think that Amazon.de was for the 2000s, right? Still a great price if you don't care about the screen difference.

If they were preowned, yes. Once they're sold, the listing goes away.

Edit : Also I bought a Vita. Because of a crazy Amazon.de deal.

Generally, they don't, but what I do see happen occasionally is they make a new page for the product.

Edit: Or as Bombless said, in the case of pre-owned, they will usually go away.

Ok, just wanted to make sure before I started thinking something was wrong.

Bombless

Nice, I just (finally) picked one up this month, too. Haven't been playing it though because the games I ordered on Dec 1st still haven't arrived yet (they should be here Monday (NISA's new store sucks (USPS 3-day shipping also takes 6 days this time of year))).

I got a never used 1000 model though, need dat OLED screen. I think that Amazon.de was for the 2000s, right? Still a great price if you don't care about the screen difference.

2000 but 100€ with a crapload of games I'll never play. And it won't have the compatibility issues of the VitaTV. Win win in my book.

Ryuuroden

Nice pick-ups. I'm not into the series personally, but there are a ton of One Piece figures that I find pleasing to the eye.

FYI, Gunpla discussion is welcome here as well. There are already a few posters around who are into them as well.

I can easily see One Piece figures becoming and addiction. Weren't they chrono's last obsession? Now he's moved on to boat girls.

Yeah I wish more people would post gunpla stuff, I am really interested in it but am not going to know about what's coming and what there is without people who like it posting about it.

yami4ct

Well Figure-Gaf, I'm usually a Gunpla only guy but I just ordered my first two anime figs. Got these:

Not sure how deep I can get into this hobby, I'm poor as shit but I got both of these for $30 so I didn't pass up the chance. I already have my eye on more though :x

Another GunPla person in this thread is more than welcome! I've been trying to inject more mecha in here anyway. Always happy to see what others are working on.

Yeah I wish more people would post gunpla stuff, I am really interested in it but am not going to know about what's coming and what there is without people who like it posting about it.

I would post a bit more, but we're in between announcement seasons right now so there's not too much to talk about. To tide you over, though, how about some more PG Unicorn?

It's going to be a long wait until mine gets here on Tuesday. I'm really starting to think Unicorn Mode+LEDs on is my favorite form of this mold, but I still will probably go with Destroy mode as it's the most iconic.

Ryuuroden

Another GunPla person in this thread is more than welcome! I've been trying to inject more mecha in here anyway. Always happy to see what others are working on.

I would post a bit more, but we're in between announcement seasons right now so there's not too much to talk about. To tide you over, though, how about some more PG Unicorn?

It's going to be a long wait until mine gets here on Tuesday. I'm really starting to think Unicorn Mode+LEDs on is my favorite form of this mold, but I still will probably go with Destroy mode as it's the most iconic.

Maybe it just needs to be renamed Figure/Model kit GAF so more gunpla fans come in.

Acid08

Banned

I'm working on the MG God Gundam right now but I'm waiting for my new clippers(thanks for the link in the GBFT thread). The runner that has all the inner frame pieces is just too damn solid for my crappy clippers. Have both the MG Crossbone X-1 and the MG Turn A in my backlog too. Very, very excited to build the Turn A. MG Goose is the next kit I want to get. RG Wing Zero Custom too, that'll be my first RG.

Unicorn PG looks sick, hope I can get it one day. Not actually a fan of most PG kits. Probably has something to do with the fact that I really dislike most of the suits from 00 and SEED lol. I really want my first PG to be the Zaku 30th Anniversary but it's routinely $250+

As far as what I've built, my two favorite are the 1/60 Shining(with painted Shining Finger)

MG F91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom