• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

http://media.giphy.com/media/3fmRTfVIKMRiM/giphy.gif

tumblr_l7rakfr9o11qzvl5o1y.gif

What'd you expect? He's too cool for us, what with his not-getting-enabled and all.

B-But I was enabled twice...just in the last two weeks!

johnsmith used me and left me like a piece of meat. :(

Ultimadrago

Mostly because I have so many other outlets to say what I want to say that I hardly post on Twitter. Maybe I'll make a bit more effort to post on there. I did move my Twitter widget to my primary home screen on my tablet so I'd see it more so that's a start.

Though mostly when I look at it it's just Theonik just posting pixiv links to whatever he is currently getting his rocks off to.

Ah, gotcha. And that sure does sound like a Theonik feed. lol. I'd likely be no better if I had Twitter.

Maybe if you bought Alter Yoko you wouldn't have been dropped like yesterday's news...

I thought you wanted to be cool, I guess not.

You're just like the rest of them!
Though I knew that~ <3

"Updated" twitter follow list who I follow anyway ;P
aka why my twitter following list is a bit huge XD
for Seductivpancakes, feel free to post your twitter here if it's not on the list and I'll add it to here.
Also feel free to ask me to take you off the list if you're uncomfortable:
GAF peeps, names added for different names
(May or may not still be posting on Figure GAF)
:

Oh, so that's RMI.

"Updated" twitter follow list who I follow anyway ;P
aka why my twitter following list is a bit huge XD
for Seductivpancakes, feel free to post your twitter here if it's not on the list and I'll add it to here.
Also feel free to ask me to take you off the list if you're uncomfortable:
GAF peeps, names added for different names
(May or may not still be posting on Figure GAF)
:

Figure news links:

Ooh... *followed all of em*

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I may get a Wario Amiibo though. I think the chances of Wario Ware getting an Amiibo range is extremely small and other Wario amiibos will likely have him sporting his regular attire.

Sölf

Eri arrived today. Sadly, I can't post any pictures, because I own no device that is capable of taking pictures (no, my phone can't do that. I still have one of the old Nokia ones (well, maybe not that old and bit smaller, but yeah, it's old xD)).

The one thing that I am not happy with is the "shelf" (if that's the correct english word, the thing where she is lying on), because thats black and not transparent. Of course no dealbreaker, but eh. Doesn't look that nice, imo. xD

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
It's incredibly cruel how difficult it is to play the game. Bah.

Edit: Registration Lottery I mean :(.

I got it the first try, you just need to check the twitter announcement for the time of the lottery, then spend half an hour refreshing. There is a pretty good guide if you Google for it.

----

Yes we need a kancolle thread.

Yaari

I got it the first try, you just need to check the twitter announcement for the time of the lottery, then spend half an hour refreshing. There is a pretty good guide if you Google for it.

----

Yes we need a kancolle thread.

I keep trying, but I never make it through unfortunately.

RMI

Banned
She's all packed up. I shouldn't have unboxed Miku, but I couldn't help it.

nice, well they're a great pair. mine are both in boxes still from when i moved this summer. Still waiting on some more shelf space for them and a few other figs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom