• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Got this guy today:

PokemonTomyMegaManectricFigureSP23Open1-500x500.jpg

Since the Manectric plush look bleh, this will do I guess.:p Wish it was a bit bigger in comparison, but he looks cool with Nendoroid Red. I probably get a shot of that tomorrow.

Also lol I got my friend into nendoroids heh. She got her second nendoroid today (first was Red) and it the Eren Nendoroid. Sounds like she really loving it, and been having fun using both him and Red.:p

I think I'm just gonna stick to the Figma Panzer IV when its released.

My wallet is scared to death of it.
However I still remember the days when a 1/6 tank wasn't that expensive, had a really good 1/6 scale M5 Stuart with loads of details and accessories for around $100 little more than 10 years ago.
can't even get vehicles like that anymore.

Call me crazy but I expect the Figma Panzer around $200+

darklin0

Banned
What the hell is that?

Good god Einbroch. I feel you though, my death month is next month and I made it much worse yesterday.
Gwen Stacy as Spiderwoman in her universe. Part of the Spiderverse stuff.
Hear, hear. I absolutely love her design. Looking forward to her series starting.

Banjo?!
Yeap, will probably spring for a variant when I go pick up a copy.
Psh. I'd buy a Sideshow Premium Format Spider-Gwen.
If it happens then my wallet shall know true darkness.

You know, I hope that when they finally introduce the big name abyssals in the Kan Colle anime, that they actually give them character and personalities. I'm a little disappointed the few girls they've shown so far have just stood still silently and gotten their shit pushed in.

Looking at the face on the Re-Class figure, it would be a tragedy if she was a mute.

chrono01

Chrono, what's your status? Did Re-kyuu sink your wallet?
Nope!

I love the design of her, but the state of the Canadian dollar is really making me second/third/fourth guess any new purchase. Some I won't be able to resist [such as Asaroth], but others [such as Re-Class] aren't so fortunate. :/

Nope!

I love the design of her, but the state of the Canadian dollar is really making me second/third/fourth guess any new purchase. Some I won't be able to resist [such as Asaroth], but others [such as Re-Class] aren't so fortunate. :/

Does that mean you're skipping MF Wo-kyuu?!

Wanderer5

You know, I hope that when they finally introduce the big name abyssals in the Kan Colle anime, that they actually give them character and personalities. I'm a little disappointed the few girls they've shown so far have just stood still silently and gotten their shit pushed in.

Looking at the face on the Re-Class figure, it would be a tragedy if she was a mute.

Hell that sticking tongue out face on nendoroid too. Maybe Wo-Class didn't have it much, but Re-Class sure looks like she is booming with personality.

Cheska

Saw your video and loved the statue.

I haven't purchased a Kotobukiya figure in quite some time so maybe I'll give the site a looks-see.

Dammit! I'm suppose to be saving my money!

I keep going back and forth on this figure. On one hand she's absolutely fantastic, on the other hand I have no other figures to pair her with.

Liked and subbed.
I have her on order through Amazon. My LCS has her displayed out of box, but I'll wait on my preordered piece.

great video, hope you do more :)

Thank you so much for watching guys <3

Nope!

I feel your pain! I've been looking at my pre-orders and watching the Canadian dollar slide. Makes me consider cancelling some things.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Got this guy today:

PokemonTomyMegaManectricFigureSP23Open1-500x500.jpg

Since the Manectric plush look bleh, this will do I guess.:p Wish it was a bit bigger in comparison, but he looks cool with Nendoroid Red. I probably get a shot of that tomorrow.

The Tomy Megas are amazing pieces :) Did you get the import or a domestic release? I should go into TRU soon to see if the domestic ones will start trickling in...

Wanderer5

The Tomy Megas are amazing pieces :) Did you get the import or a domestic release? I should go into TRU soon to see if the domestic ones will start trickling in...

Import, and $8 on amazon. Wish Manectric had more love officially. Was hoping the new plush would be fine, but nope lol.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Import, and $8 on amazon. Wish Manectric had more love officially. Was hoping the new plush would be fine, but nope lol.

Nice. I was checking it out and saw that some Megas were in the $8 w/Prime. That's pretty good, considering the imports have usually been in the $15 range on there.

raven777

My Hajime order from NY just arrived!

First time ordering from NY so I was bit worried but it arrived.

I won't be posting pics since it's probably not appropriate for here.

Bombless

Thank you so much for watching guys <3

My god Cheska, how big is that Sideshow Premium WW O_O

I would definitely love to see more videos of your gorgeous collection too!

*concerning Musashi Kai*

They call this the light armament version but that clearly doesn't refer to her bombshell body. We couldn't photograph it here but the production version will let you take off her rigging for a whole new way to battle.

ibjPF3ndq4K5PI.gif

Are you going to buy her glasses too Chrono? :D

chrono01

I'm actually considering the Shiroe ones as I might cosplay as him later this May. The only issue is how big of a head they fit, mine is pretty large (>-<)
They state the width of them are 145mm/14.5cm, so you can measuring in the mirror or something.

But yeah, really no way to know for sure until you get them in your hands/try them on for yourself.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
My wallet just lost, I bought it. Now I'm just waiting on the invoice.

Congrats, you made the right choice finally posting here, also welcome...

Ouch.

Lots of pics of Thanos on the HT official site today. The price will be scary, but I have to get him.

No Infinity Gauntlet, no buy, the wait for the next version begins...

--------------

Re-Class ordered, I can skip the Ship girls all day long, but the abyssal ones, I just can't...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
To think I was going to make a joke that the reason I was safe from KanColle was there was no Mutsu figurine...

Guess I'll move my attention to Naka in order to be safe ~fufufufu.

11.7k on Amazon JP + 500 domestic shipping to Tenso.

iUOCLZpg3ZJQb.jpg

I went with Amazon to give me the cheeky option to cancel if necessary - locking stuff into Ami monthly orders is getting a little too dangerous.

(My interest levels are around 92%. I doubt I'll cancel her)

Bloodember

Congrats, you made the right choice finally posting here, also welcome...

Thanks. Just paid for her, not sure where Paypal gets their conversion rates, it was a few dollars higher than what google told me, not worried about it though. Now the wait begins....

Lastly wheres a good place to get the Sailor Moon Figuarts action figures? Amazon.com has them for $38 to $50 dollars apiece. Anywhere cheaper? Oh I also have Prime so shipping is free.

raven777

After looking at Hajime for few moment..

It was my first Amakuni figure....and the quality is pretty good. It's not Alter level...but still really good. It looks like the sample image. But there are few tiny black dots in the skin... I hope I can remove those....

I liked that the box was small.

Zerojul

Curse me for casually browsing on Amazon...

I didn't realise it was out in a month's time, but I wanted it the second I saw it when it was first revealed, so... yeah, that order got placed.

February = My death month :S
Totally forgot I had this guy on PO. The little detail with the A/V outputs on the back are very cool.
Can't wait to display him fighting MD Megatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom