• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Picked up my January amiami order from PO today at lunch break. Took a peek, but no unboxing until later since it's in my office. Gotta stay covert-like.
bBophDk.jpg
aw yiss

Eren living the life on that flight from Japan.

OMG, that thing is like, coming out of her butt.

How did you manage to get so excited for her and not notice this? :lol

Any Star Wars Kotobukiya collectors in here? I've been trying to decide between the Cloud City or Return of Anakin Skywalker Darth Vader statue. Just wondered if anyone here had either of them.

Any Canadians here going to Anime North this year in Toronto? I'm trying to start a Figure Collecting panel and could use some panelists, send me a pm if you're interested.

My YowaPeda Sakamichi Onoda figma arrived yesterday...sweet figure, yo.

The bike is kinda delicate as you have to assemble it like a Gunpla, though.

...and yes, that's a JDM WaveOne Sohoku cycling jersey I use on my rides as well =)

My Motoko Kusanagi figma arrived as well, just didn't have time to open the box yet.

...and yes, that's a JDM WaveOne Sohoku cycling jersey I use on my rides as well =)

My Motoko Kusanagi figma arrived as well, just didn't have time to open the box yet.

Thanks for the heads up. I'd be severally pissed if I broke a piece.

Wish they would showcase some of the other brahs. Union Creative is focusing too much on Hakone.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
OMG, that thing is like, coming out of her butt.

QKeV6SY.gif

The second femme fatale in the Gotham Sirens trio showed up

sdjOX4t.jpg

Is she as good in hand as she looks in the photo?

--------------

Sold a painting yesterday, so I was looking at things to blow about half the money on today, and found a Bowen Grendel Prime statue on anime jungle for 12k...
I went brain dead and ordered it without a second thought, some how convinced it'd be 15k with shipping, then I got the payment request for 22k...

I forgot it was a statue, ya know made of polystone, weighs a ton, 15" high. I also had them send it as a gift, but I dunno if a statues gonna get through customs...

I blew it all, and still might have to put something to it...

"Updated" twitter follow list who I follow anyway ;P
aka why my twitter following list is a bit huge XD
for Seductivpancakes, feel free to post your twitter here if it's not on the list and I'll add it to here.
Also feel free to ask me to take you off the list if you're uncomfortable:
GAF peeps, names added for different names
(May or may not still be posting on Figure GAF)
:

Figure news links:

We're sharing twitters now? I don't use mine much but if anyone's interested: https://twitter.com/ProfRenegade

Followed most of the ones that have already been posted.
Added to the above list and followed. Just click on the directional(?) tab next to name on that post, I think most of Figure GAFers are up there.

Is she as good in hand as she looks in the photo?

Absolutely.
When I first unpacked her, I was a little put off by the paint app.
She was a really, REALLY vivid green.
After I got her set up and put lights on her it's almost as if she transformed. The paint app really pops with any lighting. It's my opinion that Sideshow designs them with that intent.

chrono01

Skytube WonFes preview

B8g06pwCUAA5kRS.jpg

another cat girl.

it's this one by the way

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/236336
Her face is super-cute.

I'll have to see what t looks like painted, I do have an abundance of catgirls in my collection already.

Although you can never have enough catgirls...

Woah, Musashi's glasses have a subtle grid pattern in the lenses!? I'm kinda interested in this...
That's really cool, I didn't notice that either.

Although, if I purchased these, I'd like the option to use them as my everyday glasses, which would make the grid-design on them kind of pointless [since I'd need to get the lens exchanged anyway. :/

OMG why is that Sinon showing us her butt?
Why not?

Sending cancellation requests to AmiAmi is scary while they hold my Estival Versus copy hostage!
It is.

Cancelling from AmiAmi is like loading a gun with 5/6 bullets, spinning the chamber, and pulling the trigger.

I hate cancelling, which is why I very rarely do so.

You want Chrono for that,
maybe Freeza likes it XP
, but Chrono's your tanned buddy or RyosukeTH ;D
Oh yes, I approve of this. Very much so.

I'm so jealous of you guys and your January orders.
Don't be. We're all suffering
financially
. O_O

Ugh. It happened. :(

GSC Wo-kyuu - Ordered
MF Re-kyuu - Ordered

They sank my wallet and my heart. I held out for a while, and put up a valiant fight. But once Re-kyuu closed in, it was over. I'm still weireded out by her butt-penis, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom