• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
This abyss girl's gonna be at wonderfest right?

LjTSIiS.png

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I'm thinking it would be better to announce Hoppou before Harbour Princess, or both at the same time. And have parts to pose them together.

They already announced this one though, more hoping to see the sculpt:

Apparently I made a twitter account 3 years ago.
https://twitter.com/9secondslater
Follow for insane ramblings and figure butts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When you put it that way, I followed you...
for the figure butts...

https://twitter.com/luse666

All I've done on twitter is try to win sideshow contests, the rest is my wife hawking shit we are selling on ebay/etsy/etc, can be nsfw...

So my biker waifu ( DC Collectables Gotham City Garage Catwoman statue) showed up this evening

wHlYGq4.jpg

a close up

csxDRmc.jpg

love the detail on the bike

q7o6ZM9.jpg

check out her tat

g54gvWF.jpg

Bunch of cool shit I'm not buying, so post pictures when they come if and when they do, and I spoke to soon. Sideshow just sent me a 2 day notice that they want money for Queen of the Dead on Saturday and that she should be in the warehouse then too.

My wallet just ran out the door whimpering, I have to go catch it and put it back in it's cage....

Post pictures so I can live vicariously through your financial suffering, k?

george_us

Bunch of cool shit I'm not buying, so post pictures when they come if and when they do, and I spoke to soon. Sideshow just sent me a 2 day notice that they want money for Queen of the Dead on Saturday and that she should be in the warehouse then too.

My wallet just ran out the door whimpering, I have to go catch it and put it back in it's cage....
Be sure to post some pics when you get her!

kewlmyc

Settin is the thirstiest member this thread has ever had. :p

Also Freeza, what were the two abyss figures you just bought? Do you have links?

taoofjord

Amiami's response:

Unfortunately the manufacturer does not provide assistance for international sales therefore we think they would be unable to help you. Moreover we advise our customers to not contact personally the manufacturer as it would cause inconveniences both for the manufacturer and our store and might, in the end, make impossible for us to sell certain items internationally.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

Anyone understand what they're talking about? Now I'd be inconveniencing Amiami and the manufacturers? Oh, woe is them. What about the inconvenience to me, the customer?

My post on this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom