• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSC has a new survey up.

Request all the Nendos you ever wanted, GO GO GO!

Tsukishima Kei - Haikyuu
Kuroo Tetsurou - Haikyuu
Bokuto Koutaro - Haikyuu

Rin Matusouka - Free
Momotarou Mikoshiba - Free
Haruka Nanase - Free

Jean Kirstein - Shingeki

Takumi Aldinin - Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma
Yukihira Soma - Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma

Yuichiro Hyakuya - Seraph of the End
Mikaela Hyakuya - Seraph of the End

kewlmyc

There's a lot of (good) figures I want made by a non prize figure company (Ibuki and Makoto Yuki come to mind), but if a Nendo doesn't get made for Chaika, then there is no god.

Bombless

0KOJZKb.jpg

I couldn't not help her out. I just couldn't.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Goodsmile survey:

* Tsumiki (Acchi Kocchi) Nendoroid or Scale
* Lissa, Cordelia, Tiki, Nowi, Nah, Henry, Kjelle (Fire Emblem Awakenings)
* Lyn (Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken)
* Nephenee, Ilyana (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance)
* Micaiah (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn)
* Yuuko, Mio, Mai (Nichijou) Nendoroids
* Yuzuko, Yui, Yukari (Yuyushiki) Nendoroids
* Ginko (Mushishi)
* Chino, Sharo (Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka)
* Puchimas!
* Kino (Kino no Tabi) Nendoroid (with bike)
* Krauser (Detroit Metal City)

chrono01

Double digit is 10 or more right? Triple digit would be 100 or more.....
Sorry, I mis-read your post as finally having double digit pre-orders, which I assumed meant you worked your way down from triple digits [thus feeling relief].

That's what I get for replying while half-asleep. That damn Rosalina Amiibo pre-order...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Was it you that recommended that anime to me in the AnimeGAF thread? Good lord, can't remember the last time I laughed at something so insane, loved it.
Don't know. It's a pretty common suggestion because it's a GAF favourite and seen as the secret AotY 2014.

And since I should really just submit the survey rather than sit and try and think of every possible character I may like I added one last item: Chiyo-chichi (Chiyo's father) from Azumanga Daioh.

chrono01

Don't even remind me that.
Sorry. :/

For what it's worth, I managed a pre-order, but it wasn't a very enjoyable experience. Once I complete the Smash Bros. line [if I can], I'm swearing off Amiibo entirely. I've already decided not to purchase Toad despite wanting him, since it would be the start of another line. I'm not doing that.

What happened?
Basically, Futureshop/Bestbuy.ca tweeted that they would have a "limited" number of the Rosalina Amiibo going up for pre-order on their website shortly after 12AM PST. So everyone waited and waited...only nothing came. Then, after around 51 minutes or so into the hour, she appeared on Futureshop.ca and sold out in less than two minutes. She sold out before she even showed up in the search on the site, but thanks to a very clever GAF member who wrote an HTML code to check for changes on the website concerning her, we got the link before it was publicly posted. Bestbuy.ca still didn't have her listed after this, but listed her a few hours afterwards, where she sold out in maybe...four minutes?

At least they made it one per customer, so there's that. If they didn't, she probably would have sold out in seconds.

What happened?

I slept today, because I was camping for quite some time during the nights of the past week (on a website, mind you). And while I was sleeping they restocked Rosalina, and I lost it.

For what it's worth, I managed a pre-order, but it wasn't a very enjoyable experience. Once I complete the Smash Bros. line [if I can], I'm swearing off Amiibo entirely. I've already decided not to purchase Toad despite wanting him, since it would be the start of another line. I'm not doing that.

I don't even plan on getting the whole Smash Bros line, just the guys/gals that I like. The Super Mario line I've ignored completely, unless they release a Rosalina or a Shy Guy.

Ryuuroden

Sorry, I mis-read your post as finally having double digit pre-orders, which I assumed meant you worked your way down from triple digits [thus feeling relief].

That's what I get for replying while half-asleep. That damn Rosalina Amiibo pre-order...

If I ever got into the triple digits......yeah , no , I don't think I have to worry about that. I have only got 33 figures over the last 3 years and 11 more incoming (8 preorders of which 3 have already been delayed so slightly inflated and 3 preowned.)

kewlmyc

Basically, Futureshop/Bestbuy.ca tweeted that they would have a "limited" number of the Rosalina Amiibo going up for pre-order on their website shortly after 12AM PST. So everyone waited and waited...only nothing came. Then, after around 51 minutes or so into the hour, she appeared on Futureshop.ca and sold out in less than two minutes. She sold out before she even showed up in the search on the site, but thanks to a very clever GAF member who wrote an HTML code to check for changes on the website concerning her, we got the link before it was publicly posted. Bestbuy.ca still didn't have her listed after this, but listed her a few hours afterwards, where she sold out in maybe...four minutes?

At least they made it one per customer, so there's that. If they didn't, she probably would have sold out in seconds.
That's batshit insane. Amiibo demand is insane.

chrono01

If I ever got into the triple digits......yeah , no , I don't think I have to worry about that. I have only got 33 figures over the last 3 years and 11 more incoming (8 preorders of which 3 have already been delayed so slightly inflated.)
Haha, yeah. That's why I was so surprised.

Looking back on it, I don't know why I even jumped to the conclusion of you having more than 100 pre-orders. I'll just blame fatigue and Amiibo nonsense, and leave it at that. >_<

I don't even plan on getting the whole Smash Bros line, just the guys/gals that I like. The Super Mario line I've ignored completely, unless they release a Rosalina or a Shy Guy.
You're wise to do so. Much easier that way.

And yeah, I'd say Shy Guy is a definite possibility for an Amiibo. Given Rosalina's popularity, they'll probably release another version of her too, although hopefully next time she won't be exclusive.

That's batshit insane. Amiibo demand is insane.
It is.

The way Nintendo are handling these Amiibo, as well as their other limited editions [like the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL and the Skull Kid version of the game] completely baffles and upsets me. There's some serious mis-management in NoA, they really need to re-evaluate things.

You're wise to do so. Much easier that way.

And yeah, I'd say Shy Guy is a definite possibility for an Amiibo. Given Rosalina's popularity, they'll probably release another version of her too, although hopefully next time she won't be exclusive.

Thanks, and yeah I guess Shy Guy is probably happening. Even though in the end I might not get him, it will depend on the monthly order.

I'd almost stake an avatar bet that Rosalina will get another Amiibo in the Mario series line.

They even showed her on a red base in the Mario Party 10 game, IIRC, there was a screen floating around.

Ryuuroden

Yeah that shit is a turnoff. What I have to deal with concerning Lego is enough stress for me.

I'd almost stake an avatar bet that Rosalina will get another Amiibo in the Mario series line.
But, but Luma!

@amiibofiguresuk: Wave 6 amiibo is up for preorder on Amazon now. Ness, Robin, Lucina, Wario, Pac-Man, Charizard. Looks like they have upped the price.
Amazon.co.uk fyi

Einbroch

Banned
People are paying $21 for an Amiibo in the other thread like it's no big thing. That's only $5 less than a brand new Link Nendo.

I...can't. /cry

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They even showed her on a red base in the Mario Party 10 game, IIRC, there was a screen floating around.
Yep. That's why I'm so certain it will be happening.

Of course the more important Amiibo in that line will be Princess Daisy.

@amiibofiguresuk: Wave 6 amiibo is up for preorder on Amazon now. Ness, Robin, Lucina, Wario, Pac-Man, Charizard. Looks like they have upped the price.
Amazon.co.uk fyi
I don't see them.

kewlmyc

It is.

The way Nintendo are handling these Amiibo, as well as their other limited editions [like the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL and the Skull Kid version of the game] completely baffles and upsets me. There's some serious mis-management in NoA, they really need to re-evaluate things.

I still consider it a Christmas Miracle that both my Majora's Mask Limited Edition and Majora's Mask New 3DS both didn't get cancelled by Best Buy during their mass purge of preorders. I guess someone at Best Buy has secret feelings for me :p

Not because it's a bad game, just because I only played through Arcade mode once and couldn't be fucked to do it again. I tried, but shit. I just get bored before I even get to Ramlethal.

Watch story mode at least. It's pretty much an 5 hour anime session.

People are paying $21 for an Amiibo in the other thread like it's no big thing. That's only $5 less than a brand new Link Nendo.

I...can't. /cry

lol, I was considering the Toon Link Amiibo but then the rerelease was announced last night so nope!

Wouldn't mind WonFes announcing a bunch of Amiibo characters either, just saying~

C'mon
[redacted]
, update with the new amiibos already.

I'm sure we're going to fight over their stock. I know I been checking nightly.

GSC has a new survey up.

Request all the Nendos you ever wanted, GO GO GO!

I seriously requested anything that popped into my head.

Kay - Girls und Panzer - Figfix

Zelda - Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword - Figfix

Ryuko(casual) - Kill la kill - Figma
Mako - Kill la kill - Figma

Kongou - Kancolle - Figma
Yamato - Kancolle - Figma

Takeo - Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Figma

Shiroe - Log Horizon - Figma
Akatsuki - Log Horizon - Figma
Kanami - Log Horizon - Figma
Naotsugu - Log Horizon - Figma

Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 1 - Figma
Liquid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 1 - Figma
Mei-Ling - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Figma
Sniper Wolf - Metal Gear Solid 1 - Figma
Olga - Metal Gear Solid 2 - Figma

Charlotte - Strike Witches - Figma

Mayuri - Steins;Gate - Figma
Daru - Steins;Gate - Figma
Nae - Robotics;Notes - Figma(scale with S;G Figma)
Frau - Robotics;Notes - Figma
Akiho- Robotics;Notes - Figma
Kaito - Robotics;Notes - Figma

Leafa - Sword Art Online - Figma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom