• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in Customs GAF: Don't stop 'til you get overcharged enough

DETOLF GAF: All about that case (no beach girl)

Action Figure GAF: We don't need another nendo

BadWolf

From the user pictures on MFC she looks good, and I hear that Sega makes good prize figures (they made the klk Satsuki everyone weeps about).
You might want to do a little research on the price though?

Thanks, I'll look up the prices on other sites :)

Crunchyroll lol....

Ok so they finally got back to me about my tracking # not working. Ordered a Nendo from them and the tracking hasn't been working since they gave it to me last Thursday. Email states it's coming from USPS so I keep clicking the tracking link and it doesn't work. I emailed them yesterday and they respond with a pic of the tracking working as intended....on the Fedex website.

>.>

has this been posted yet?

Mortal-Kombat-X_Kollectors.jpg

Crunchyroll lol....

Ok so they finally got back to me about my tracking # not working. Ordered a Nendo from them and the tracking hasn't been working since they gave it to me last Thursday. Email states it's coming from USPS so I keep clicking the tracking link and it doesn't work. I emailed them yesterday and they respond with a pic of the tracking working as intended....on the Fedex website.

>.>

All the facepalm gifs

Looks like some kinda red blame! monster girl design, is this a new Anime thing? I need to look it up...

It's from the Knights of Sidonia manga. I don't read it personally. This is only a prize figure version, whereas Max Factory has a scaled version in the works.

This makes me cry. Thanks Freeza.

Tears of joy, or tears of WTF?

I
1422977252-mkx-kollektors-edition.jpg

If this makes it over to best buy, I'm defiantly gonna get it :)

UGH. I don't know about this. My fighting game days may be over. Every time I buy one I regret it.

I truly suck at them now. But still such a HUGE fan of the genre. So many quaters. So many quarters.

Oh, I'm competent at them, but I never devote the time to them to learn all the fighting game jargon and 25-hit combos. Especially the Japanese games, though DoA is fairly easy to get the hang of. MK is usually less complicated, so I may bite.

Oh, I'm competent at them, but I never devote the time to them to learn all the fighting game jargon and 25-hit combos. Especially the Japanese games, though DoA is fairly easy to get the hang of. MK is usually less complicated, so I may bite.
I absolutely adore the combat in Blazblue, but it wasnt until chrono phantasma that I started to actually learn to combo properly

DoA and Soul Calibur are the most fun to play if you dont want to get invested in complicated combos. MK( and probably X would be next

I still do like fighting games even though I've always stunk at them. Those prices on MK are kind of a deal breaker for me though.

You regret Guilty Gear Xrd, what the hell?
I regret Xrd...not because its a bad game, its actually excellent, I regret that I bought both the PS4 limited edition, and a PS3 copy.

PS3 was just so I could use my cabinet to play since I still cant use it with PS4, yet I've just been so mad about the stick situation that I haven't played either version much

Blazblue is better still too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom