• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retve

Oh hey, about that MF Guts price...
B9SfBNkCYAAcqPm.jpg:large
I need this ;_;

ReBirFh

There was a Figma Link from the Between Worlds game, did they cancel it? I really wanted it.

It would be nice if they made an acessory for the Majora's Mask Link with an Ocarina and the Hylian Shield.

chrono01

I just returned to about four more pages of many figures I need to pre-order.

I'm seriously considering skipping the Snow Miku Nendoroid for this year. She's adorable, but not as good as last year's Magical Ver., and even though 65,00 yen isn't a whole lot, it can still be used towards many of the scaled figures announced at this WonderFes that I absolutely need.

bigkrev

Wish the skirt was a tad bit longer, but Yukari will be mine

Nendo Child Link is another 100%, and Nendo Marth is close to 80%

Will judge Kagamine Len after seeing color

chrono01

So is there a risk of things selling out on the GSC website? With Re Class sold out already at the actual show I am just curious.
Nah. The website/store items are made-to-order while the ones at the event are already in-hand.

Just order within the time period and you'll be okay.

Bombless

So is there a risk of things selling out on the GSC website? With Re Class sold out already at the actual show I am just curious.

Wonder why there is a no camera sign.

There's bound to be a lot of room since they're made after the orders take place but I'm not going to take any chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom