• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there a risk of things selling out on the GSC website? With Re Class sold out already at the actual show I am just curious.

Aren't the ones from GSC's store made to order? The ones they had at WonFes were made just for WonFes and you can't carry that much there.

Well Rin is getting a 2.0 figma, while Archer is getting his nendoroid and figma (I think?).:p

Archer's getting a nendo, a figma and a scale. Archer's getting enough love.

Wanderer5

So is there a risk of things selling out on the GSC website? With Re Class sold out already at the actual show I am just curious.

Wonder why there is a no camera sign.

Aren't the amount of the figures at the won fes pretty limited? I sure they going to prepare to take on a much greater amount from orders online, so don't think it going to be worrisome of them being sold out online beside maybe near the 16th.

Oh wait, I'm dumb. Apparently that Momohine is a Parform?

tumblr_njflvh7yJZ1tlp7cko5_1280.jpg

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
It was inevitable.

Well fuck me, I bought one for like... over 10k last year... but I can't be too mad about it because she's really good and more people need to have her.

I'm not sure it will be at the same original pricing...

chrono01

Ok, I can go to bed then? Still need to see God Hand figmas...
Yeah, I've never known made-to-order items selling out in the first day, even those in high-demand. Unless they get a ridiculous amount of pre-orders, they won't close sales early on.

You're good for at least a day or two before you need to worry.

Busaiku

PkEGJj5.png

Does anyone happen to have a bigger shot of this?
Can't make out anything.
EDIT - Just in time.

Wait, that's not Saika?!
Looks just like him...

Bombless

Yeah, I've never known made-to-order items selling out in the first day, even those in high-demand. Unless they get a ridiculous amount of pre-orders, they won't close sales early on.

You're good for at least a day or two before you need to worry.

Remember that Sakura Miku 2.0 actually sold out.

Bombless

Hello FigureGAF. I usually only lurk here, but thought it'd be nice to post since WonFes.

A fitting avatar for this community. Welcome and enjoy the madness for this day!

Looking promising, but gutted that there doesn't seem to be even a silhouette of
Ragyo on a card around those figures...

I agree. No Ragyo figure is a crime.

So 4 hours from now?

Yes.

Do I have to pay in advance?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom