• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sold out already

完売

I wonder if the producers of the show, and merchandising companies thought that not many people would like the Abyssals. Because in both situations they're hardly represented at all compared to the fleet girls.

Here's hoping that they're taking note of how fast Re-Class sold and how in-demand Wo-Class is.

Are other online communities besides us showing support for Abyssals? Or are we just weirdos?

This has me interested.
WxZjint.jpg
Also I haven't seen this posted yet.

All three of Alter's Durarara figures, and their two Odin Sphere ladies getting reissues? That's a lot of re-releases for Alter. I understand the new Durarara anime and the upcoming Velvet figure prompted this, but still.

Also, whenever I see the Max Factory logo now, what I really see is $$$$$$$$$$$$.

So I haven't bought any Nendoroid before.

Are orders for the line as crazy as for Megahouse P.O.P figures?

How long from first unpainted model display to selling on AmiAmi?

So I haven't bought any Nendoroid before.

Are orders for the line as crazy as for Megahouse P.O.P figures?

How long from first unpainted model display to selling on AmiAmi?

Not usually. But some of them, like the Wonderfest exclusives won't be sold on AmiAmi, and can only be bought directly from GSC (thus the exclusive).

As for how long it takes to go from sculpt to finished prototype, it varies greatly by figure and manufacturer.

chrono01

Also I haven't seen this posted yet.
Is that...is that...Bunny Yoko? O_O

Also, speaking of Alter re-releases, I'm glad to see the Odin Sphere ladies getting some love [as well as Durarara!!], but...

WHY NO RE-RELEASE OF BOUNTY HUNTER YOKO!!!?

Also, apparently that battle-pose figure of Kongou posted several pages back is from Phat Company, so my wallet is safe.

Nothing against Phat Company, they do some good work, but I'm not going to double dip on a Kongou figure unless it's done by GSC/MF.

Ryuuroden

Is that...is that...Bunny Yoko? O_O

Also, speaking of Alter re-releases, I'm glad to see the Odin Sphere ladies getting some love [as well as Durarara!!], but...

WHY NO RE-RELEASE OF BOUNTY HUNTER YOKO!!!?

Also, apparently that battle-pose figure of Kongou posted several pages back is from Phat Company, so my wallet is safe.

Nothing against Phat Company, they do some good work, but I'm not going to double dip on a Kongou figure unless it's done by GSC/MF.

Yeppp, same here on the Kongou

Wondering if anyone will buy dozens of Komaru I mean Umaru and arrange it like this panel.

6xguCrj.png

Don't tempt me.

I hope there is a PSP accessory too.

PSP + Soda + Doritos.

GnnYfpT.png

Not usually. But some of them, like the Wonderfest exclusives won't be sold on AmiAmi, and can only be bought directly from GSC (thus the exclusive).

As for how long it takes to go from sculpt to finished prototype, it varies greatly by figure and manufacturer.

Cool, thanks. Hopefully the Umaru one is not exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom