• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahey~ Seems I don't have to post certain figures up, muscles aching from working and got a cold which exaggerates the aches and sore of the muscle...such an awesome feeling ;__;

Figures will bring your spirits up!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de is already getting figures. Wouldn't mind if Jurai Ando gets one too~

I kinda want that Conan figure just for the mysterious black suspect. Think of all the Danganronpa reenactments I can do, lol

RMI

Banned
I could start with a Senjougahara or a Saber figure, and maybe seeing them everyday would make me stomach watch the rest of Monogatari and start Fate.

Once you've finished watching monogatari you'll realize that you should have been buying Shinobu figures all along.

omlet

But....look at this face

FIGURE-008355_05.jpg

please dont do this

Ryuuroden

Welcome Chance! Momohime was probably mine and many others' gateway figure, and I still love her just as much as when she first arrived.

Silly Nichijou snap to brighten up a gloomy Thursday :)

iqgbGKadiVTX2.JPG

It was delicious btw

Some friends and I watched the Nichijou OVA and episode 19 last night over a stream and goddamn episode 19 really is brilliant. These skits just don't get old.

Some friends and I watched the Nichijou OVA and episode 19 last night over a stream and goddamn episode 19 really is brilliant. These skits just don't get old.

Yea, one of those kind of shows that I will rewatch over and over. Another good show to pick you up if you had a crappy day.

NotLiquid

My Asagi Igawa figure came in today and lo and behold the foot snaps off while I try putting the sword in the hand.

First time I have to resort to some classic handywork.

Impotaku

Don't quite know what happened, one minute i was browsing through youtube. Stumbled across someone putting together the giant Jibanyan plamo kit, next thing i know i'm on Amazon ordering one. I thought with me already having the smaller one built i wouldn't need to get the big one.

I was wrong LOL

omlet

She just isn't fitting in my budget and I want her on Ami so I don't have to pay separate shipping and the Y500 fee because she isn't Y5k, but she's NEVER up.

Maybe in February, if she's even up.

How much does she go for preowned? I have never kept track of her post-release price, because nendo, and because kancolle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom