• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

Who is that?

Won Pairon from Shining series.

bladearcus-wonpairon.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
crisis adverted, the backdrop was between the packaging
Yeah, when I bought the Akari nendo it took me a while to notice her backdrop taped to the back of the box behind the inner packaging and that's only because I took the inner packaging out for photo purposes.

Yeah, when I bought the Akari nendo it took me a while to notice her backdrop taped to the back of the box behind the inner packaging and that's only because I took the inner packaging out for photo purposes.

It's the same with the stickers for the Hidamari nendos and guitar straps for the K-On figmas.

Ayumi

Wow, I love this! I have some of those but they don't nearly look as good as yours (in display). Also hi FigureGAF! I've been trying to avoid you because you're gonna eat up all my money, but I don't think I can resist your plastic scent anymore.. ( ´_ゝ`)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
This is my first-ever post on NeoGAF, and I hope you'll indulge me, as it's a long one.

Welcome to the freakshow...

I really thought they were gonna say she was polystone for that price, but nope... Just glad I'm not a fan of the character design...

Don't forget to also join us in FunkoGAF, FigureGAF's younger, more enabling OT
that I made and flaunt whenever possible

Enough people actually collect those things to have a thread?

I don't know why or how, but I really liked this figure. I don't even know her, but I would buy.
I know,
I know why, why, why,
For she looks awesome,
Very pleasing to the eye,
But also very plain,
So it's not for me to buy.
But you sir?
Yes sir, you sir,
You should buy, buy buy.

Sorry, been reading Dr.Seuss to my son everyday for a week now...

Edit: Well shit, amiami just emailed to say that Yuki Mori (Pilot Suit Ver.) is delayed, I thought after seeing those recent pics she was a shoe in for release. Now I feel like an ass for canceling Maria Saotome, 'casue I coulda swung her after all...
O3blKvA.gif

StayDead

The second you hit the pre-order button for the first time you're doomed.

I honestly talk to my Nendos sometimes. Not like, have conversations with them, but I sometimes say good morning to Miku or whatever.

Maybe I shouldn't have typed that.

SAME. *bangs hands up and down on table in agreement* SAME.

Welcome Chance! Momohime was probably mine and many others' gateway figure, and I still love her just as much as when she first arrived.

Silly Nichijou snap to brighten up a gloomy Thursday :)

iqgbGKadiVTX2.JPG

It was delicious btw

[awesome first post]

Your collection looks brilliant! I'm also a lurker of this thread. But all I have to show for it so far is a figure of Shinjiro from Persona 3 (I love it but it is not the quality of, say, the Dragon's Crown figures). Oh, and I bought my mum a Nendoroid of Isabelle from Animal Crossing, lol.

I plan to get some of the Jojo ones. That is a huge rabbit hole, however. If you get anyone post-Part 3, you want to get the character AND the stand, and they're sold as separate figures. But it'll look great once I'm done! (Whenever that'll be.)

But in the meantime it's great to see posts like this!

This is my first-ever post on NeoGAF, and I hope you'll indulge me, as it's a long one.
Welcome, always love reading about junior members who lurked here before they got their GAF approval =D. Feels like we're doing our jobs
as enablers XD
tumblr_mmogy0OM8I1sqdb5ho1_500.png

Wahey~ Seems I don't have to post certain figures up, muscles aching from working and got a cold which exaggerates the aches and sore of the muscle...such an awesome feeling ;__;
Preview: Gundam Girls Generation "Gundam Build Fighters" Rinko Iori 1/10 Complete Figure by MegaHouse

Preview: Excellent Model RAHDXG.A.NEO - Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ: Elpeo Ple 1/8 Complete Figure by MegaHouse
Excellent+Model+RAHDXG.A.NEO+-+Mobile+Suit+Gundam+ZZ%3A+Elpeo+Ple+1%2F8+Complete+Figure+by+MegaHouse

Preview: Good Smile Company New Product Showcase December - KanColle

Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- I-168 Half-Damage Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure [MAX Factory]

Nendoroid - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Amatsukaze [Good Smile Company]

Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Yamato Kai Heavy Armament Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure [MAX Factory]

figFIX - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze Half-Damage ver. Complete Figure [MAX Factory]

Medicchu - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Shimakaze [Phat Company]

Medicchu - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Naka [Phat Company]
Michelle K. Davis
o0515073413146981314.jpg

From the popular manga with an anime series under way, ‘TERRAFORMARS’, comes a 1/8th scale figure of the young sub-leader of the Mars Exploration team, Michelle K. Davis. She has been sculpted in her Officer spacesuit.

The figure shows Michelle half-transformed with mutated fingers and antenna extending from her head as she stands as confident as ever. The base itself brings out the atmosphere of the series, and the corpse of a Terraformar is also included to lay by her feet, bringing out even more of the TERRAFORMARS universe for fans to indulge in!
figFIX Conan Edogawa & figma Criminal and ‘The Perfect Insider’ Set Building!
o0515069913146106100.jpg

From “Detective Conan” comes a set featuring a figFIX of Edogawa Conan as well as a figma of the ‘Criminal’!· figFIX Conan Edogawa features an articulated head, as well as optional parts that allow him to make his signature pointing pose or wristwatch tranquilizer gun pose!
· figma Criminal comes with a rifle, knife and various other dangerous weapons allowing for all sorts of poses!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
-------------------------------------------------------------
TV Drama: The Perfect Insider

Broadcast Times:
Tuesdays 21:00 – 21:54. (Fuji TV)

Summary:
Due to Professor Kita’s suggestion, student Moe Nishinosono (Emi Takei) and Associate Professor Sohei Saikawa (Gou Ayano) head to Professor Kita’s research institute. There, various experiments have been conducted in a low temperature research room. During the night a murder takes place. Two graduate students are found dead in the low temperature research room. How did the killer enter the closed research room and how did the killer leave the room?

(Source: http://asianwiki.com/The_Perfect_Insider)

Official Site:
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/F/index.html
But how did GSC help out with the filming of a drama? In the episode that airs today as well as next week’s episode, GSC went to help out with the making of the set! Some fans may have already noticed the GSC logo in the preview from the last episode!!

Today I’m going to be showing a few photos of the set building!

===============================

Last month. Somewhere in Kantou.
(*Not actually Yokohama)
o0515059013146301366.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------
Not to mention that Katagiri Masato’s actor Makoto Sakamoto seemed to love our products!!
o0515046313146249537.jpg

omlet

Looks like nothing on the wall has my number this time, phew. That Amatsukaze nendo sure is cute, though.

Also on the topic of TT figures, I'm glad most of his stuff is too lewd for me, really makes it easy to keep sameface horde out of my collection. I only have 2 figures form his art. I mean, as far as sameface goes his sameface is a nice looking sameface, but still...

Why did they have to put the RinHaru plushs in April and some UtaPri stuff in February.

All the games Ive been looking forward to (The Order PS4, Tropico 5 PS4, Final Fantasy Type 0 PS4, and Witcher 3 PS4) come out in February... :( :( :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Won Pairon from Shining series.

bladearcus-wonpairon.jpg

She looks really good. I know nothing about the source, but I'm really tempted because I love her design.

Alphamax disappointed (slightly) with the final release of Susie Sun, so I'm a little reluctant to dive in.

Bombless

Wow, I love this! I have some of those but they don't nearly look as good as yours (in display). Also hi FigureGAF! I've been trying to avoid you because you're gonna eat up all my money, but I don't think I can resist your plastic scent anymore.. ( ´_ゝ`)

You will grow to love that scent, believe me! Also welcome!

it's tony taka. first you're "yo, this looks good". 3 days later you've seen 15 other figures with the same face and become indifferent.

This. The guy makes great silhouettes but the sameface is out of this world.

Bearguy III being n°2 on that Amazon listing warms my heart. Best 2014 Gundam kit imo. Will have to grab the Family ver.

Meyneth

That Won Pairon is really punching me in the face. But if I buy her I should get kotos Xiao-Mei too (I talked myself out of her but since I'm entering the franchise anyway I might as well).

Also, I didn't know that the inou battle tomoyo was painted. I hope she looks good, the eye decals looked weird on the grey prototype. :/

it's tony taka. first you're "yo, this looks good". 3 days later you've seen 15 other figures with the same face and become indifferent.

Wow, he does draw similar faces, what a shame. The bodies are good, though.
Dem curves...

Same. It actually looks really good and they did a really good job matching it up to the artwork.

Agreed.

I know,
I know why, why, why,
For she looks awesome,
Very pleasing to the eye,
But also very plain,
So it's not for me to buy.
But you sir?
Yes sir, you sir,
You should buy, buy buy.

Sorry, been reading Dr.Seuss to my son everyday for a week now...

No worries, I liked it.

Off topic: Guys (and girls), I had a terrible idea this morning: I thought about buying figures of characters that are in animes that I haven't watched yet, to force myself to start them. Yes, it sounds stupid, but I think that it could work. For an example, I could start with a Senjougahara or a Saber figure, and maybe seeing them everyday would make me stomach watch the rest of Monogatari and start Fate.

Einbroch

Banned
Off topic: Guys (and girls), I had a terrible idea this morning: I thought about buying figures of characters that I haven't watched the anime yet, to force myself to start them. Yes, it sounds stupid, but I think that it could work. For an example, I could start with a Senjougahara or a Saber figure, and maybe seeing them everyday would make me stomach watch the rest of Monogatari and start Fate.

Pretty sure someone in this very thread did this exact thing and posted about it.

Worked out okay for them, IIRC.

Bombless

I've watched stuff because of a figure on preorder before, that's not a crazy idea at all.
Also because it helps me lie to myself about stepping over the "Not getting figures from sources I'm not familiar with" rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom