• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffy

Though not as poseable, I like this Zinogre in particular:
oBWNjmW.jpg

Too bad it seems he's gone out-of-print again.

HItman84

Neo Member
The Constantine figure will be mine! REALLY like the TV Show and preying for another season.

I'm a big Batgirl fan, have the SS PF ordered but the new new 52 costume.....I hate it so much.

chrono01

They're both by WING, right? I'm down for either. Probably wedding as long as it's sexy smexy lingerie.
Yeah, they're both being released by Wing. Thankfully, they have the color of her skin tone perfectly and, if the current version of their Sansei Muramasa is anything to go by [the one linked above], both Bunny/Wedding versions will be equally as amazing.

They have my money already, as well as that for their upcoming Nisei Muramasa [http://myfigurecollection.net/item/287827].

Edit: Actually, it hasn't been confirmed yet who's doing the Wedding Ver. Wing said it's not them, so it's difficult to say whether he'll be released at all. :(

I loved that series before the original team got canned. Stopped reading after that.

That's fine. It did suffer a considerable drop in quality after that. But Blackman and Williams left on a high note. Perfect stopping point for the book if you don't want to see Kate
dump Maggie and then get turned into a vampire by her new girlfriend

Anony

H3ZABaX.png

save 12$ i guess, :(
my aila came from amiami in less than a week when i ordered her (16$ ems)

if i want to order more stuff do i just order and combine?

Acid08

Banned
That's fine. It did suffer a considerable drop in quality after that. But Blackman and Williams left on a high note. Perfect stopping point for the book if you don't want to see Kate
dump Maggie and then get turned into a vampire by her new girlfriend

man what the fuck are you serious? hahahahahahahahahaha

man what the fuck are you serious? hahahahahahahahahaha

I wish I were joking. And there's still an incomplete storyline where
she's in space fighting against Morgan Le Fey with Clayface, Etrigan, Red Alice (her sister! Who's still alive! And a good guy!?)
WAT?

When I read the first part of that story, I was all like

pvWS9XO.gif

They're wrapping it all up in Batwoman Annual #2.

Anony

so is it cheaper to just ship stuff separately then?
would amiami bother to even calculate different combinations of what to ship to minimize shipping costs?

omlet

would amiami bother to even calculate different combinations of what to ship to minimize shipping costs?

Nope, they won't. You can ask them to split up large orders however you like, though, if you have an idea of what to expect for size/weight and want to break it up to fit as much as possible into SAL range.

It really depends on the size of the packaging. But there have been times when I just had a scale figure and two nendos and shipping was a bit pricey.

Acid08

Banned
I wish I were joking. And there's still an incomplete storyline where
she's in space fighting against Morgan Le Fey with Clayface, Etrigan, Red Alice (her sister! Who's still alive! And a good guy!?)
WAT?

When I read the first part of that story, I was all like

pvWS9XO.gif

They're wrapping it all up in Batwoman Annual #2.

Man, that's depressing.

Joined the FigureGAF LINE group since you all are cool people but I never seem to be able to keep up with this thread! haha Not using my GAF name since I use it for other things as well. I look forward to the incoming sticker spam.

AARRGGGHH

My Dec AmiAmi order FINALLY just posted as delivered to my PO box. An hour after the post office closed!

It won't be open again until monday.

D:

I see AmiAmi had the Akihiko figure for like 6k.

Of course it was sold out by the time I even notice it so AmiAmi should just become a gallery at this point.

Zerojul

I will most definitely get this. I'm a a big UC fan. Probably cause that's what I grew up watching.

I just hope its nicely priced.

9k apparently according to Gundam Guy
I don't know much about scales but I think this RAHDX line is supposed to be 1/8 ?

Edit : just found out there was a fig of mother effin' Ramba Ral in the very same line. Another thing to add to wishlist.

9k apparently according to Gundam Guy
I don't know much about scales but I think this RAHDX line is supposed to be 1/8 ?

Edit : just found out there was a fig of mother effin' Ramba Ral in the very same line. Another thing to add to wishlist.

I can dig with 9k.

Yeah she's 1/8.

Wish more of the Gundam girl were made in 1/8 instead of 1/10 ;_; the UC bias is strong.

UC is my fav, but I demand equality for all Gundam girls. I am with you.

Acid08

Banned
Same here. Gundam I like is Gundam I like, UC or not.

Oh there's a 1/8 Rain in the same line, too. Up, up, on the wishlist she goes :)

I have her, she's great! Goes well with my G Gundam MG kits. Unfortunately she doesn't pop up all that often. She was on Ami a couple days ago though.

Still hunting for Allenby and Haman from the same line but they're way more expensive.

Sal unregister is pretty exciting. Going home everyday from work thinking that my stuff could be here today. Plus I no longer spent the whole day refreshing usps website.

it is. SAL doesn't ship reg. to my country anymore. so unreg. it is. lower chance for customs too. more money for all hobbies. discard registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom