• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

What's everyone's March orders than? I like the new tradition where everyone shows collages of their order for the month =D:

Chaika Art Book [AmiAmi monthly order]
v3xx2Cl.jpg

Tales of Zestiria - Alisha (Alter) [AmiAmi monthly order]
221043.jpg

Street Figher - Juri (Kotobukiya) [AmiAmi monthly order]
178847.jpg

DanganRonpa 2 - Chiaki Nanami (Phat! Company) [AmiAmi monthly order]
144330.jpg

Madoka Magica - Demon Homura (Stronger)
198394.jpg

Persona 3 The Movie 2: Midsummer Knight's Dream BD (Standard)
71Ed4EyyojL._SL1351_.jpg

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae (including Final Fantasy Type-0 HD full game)
913DKscK03L._SL1500_.jpg

Bloodborne Collector's Editon
80065033-9301-4487-9eb8-c0b6e4c607ed._V328493487_.jpg

Bloodborne Collector's Strategy Guide
390_Bloodborne_Guide_Cover_3D_home.png

I expect at least one figure to be delayed. I bet a phat wad of cash on it. :p

omlet

Just use GIMP better than Photoshop AND it's FREE*

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned GIMP is good, too. Paint+Irfan is gonna be quick and easy (neither program has like any learning curve at all) but GIMP is great if you spend a little time getting used to how it works.

You might want to ask amiami to split that order up, I dunno... EMS cost is more or less linear so you won't really save money but the box(es) will at least be manageable size lol.As for making the collages, you can use some fancy stuff like photoshop, but all you really need is Microsoft Paint as your canvas and IrfanView as your copy/crop/resize tool.

I actually like the big boxes I get when I get big orders. I use them and fill them with all my empty figure boxes and then put the giant boxes in storage. Makes things all neat and organized.

Just use GIMP better than Photoshop AND it's FREE*

Thank you both for your suggestions! I'll go try it out and then upload my collage when its a success lol

It's a shame, for Type-0, they couldn't be bothered to implement an online version of the PSP version's multiplayer seemed like we could've all done some co-op on it with most people getting it XD

kierwynn

I'll make a collage when the month ends and I see what I actually get. lol March is light on the figures for me right now- just have Alicia and Chiaki preordered but I won't be surprised if I come out with neither of them. Also have Type-0 CE and Bloodborne CE coming. If things work out, I'm going to try and get my hands on a Makoto figure finally- he's my favorite from the show and I wasn't able to get him when he released like I wanted.

omlet

My March order is mostly stuff that has been delayed into the month, and some of it may get delayed again.

Of course, by the end of March there will probably have been a few preowned purchases and I'll need to do another collage for a full damage tally.

Anyway, here's the "if nothing changes" collage:

Spoilers:
Homura did nothing wrong, Alisha leaves the party for most of the game, Inshun is actually Bane in disguise, Sora loves her onii-chan, and Wo-class gets blown up by scrubs in episode 7.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
My March order is mostly stuff that has been delayed into the month, and some of it may get delayed again.

Of course, by the end of March there will probably have been a few preowned purchases and I'll need to do another collage for a full damage tally.

Anyway, here's the "if nothing changes" collage:

Spoilers:
Homura did nothing wrong, Alisha leaves the party for most of the game, Inshun is actually Bane in disguise, Sora loves her onii-chan, and Wo-class gets blown up by scrubs in episode 7.

Wo was delayed until April...

Holy crap lol. Another big order lol, so good though :)

As for my March, it is a month I have been waiting for now for a while. Mainly for the Senran Kagura release. Also hoping the Mashiro Nendo finally releases this month...it was supposed to be out in November :p

I will link the rest cause they are books and the covers are a little interesting lol

Chaika Artbook
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=MED-BOOK-003461

Trinity Seven artbook
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=MED-BOOK-003460

Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS PS4
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=GAME-0012715

Giolon

My March orders:

I still have Seven Sins Satan and the Real McCoy Goku on their way from February too. Satan should be here by mid-week! Goku I went SAL unregistered, so he'll be here sometime between the end of March and the end of time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm not falling for the trap of saying what I'm getting in March. I just know GSC is watching, waiting to delay my items yet again.

March is pretty light for me. Just Bloodborne, and Senran Kagura. And a PS4 arcade stick.

I get all of my Bishoujos from Amazon, so no Juri for me. And Big Boss is still too fucking expensive.

Just got my Satsuki prize fig and GK in. Will get some pics later. This will be my first GK.

Also off topic: hunting low rank monsters with high rank gear almost seems unfair to the monsters. Rekt the Hunt Rathalos and Rathian mission. All the charge blade use lately I forgot how fun it is to gunlance.

souhait

Neo Member
All I have preordered for March are these two:

I'm a little nervous about the quality since they're a two-for-one prize figure, but it's Sega, so I'm hopeful. I paid when I ordered on BiJ back in September, which is nice.

Meyneth

This is march so far:
tumblr_nkhssmNqtx1qhqqfyo1_1280.jpg

Toad and Peach amiibos, Last Chronicle guide, and Show By Rock magazine/book
tumblr_nkhssmNqtx1qhqqfyo2_1280.jpg

Senran Kagura Estival Versus for both ps4 and vita, along with the fire emblem soundtracks
o0515049513148938347.jpg

Sakura Miku - Bloomed in Japan

And then the rest are books that have no images associated with them yet:
-Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II Official Visual Collection

-Nakayoshi 60th Anniversary Edition Cardcaptor Sakura 1&2

-Etrian odyssey untold 1 &2 materials book

DO NOT ask me about April's orders though...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Only one item left until my February amiami order will ship but my gosh am I afraid of what the EMS costs of this are going to be >_<

VlCht20.png

ji10po2.png

Might be cheaper to rent a cargo. =O

Amazing list.

Edit: I might as well join you guys, my March Order:

Wo-Class 1/8.

T_T

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
This is march so far:

DO NOT ask me about April's orders though...

How's your April then?

Mine's filled with goodness if they all show up...

GSC Eren Yeager
Himejijou Castle girl
Alter Mu-12
She Hulk Bishoujo
Orca Toys Muramasa
GSC Wo-class...

March looks bad at first, but I imagine a few of these are going to be delayed.

Not a bad figure in that bunch, if I get around to playing Freedom Wars I'd probably pick up that nendo, and having just started Danganronpa 2 this morning I can sense Nanami is in my future, but after seeing Kirigiri tank in price I'll wait a bit and see if I can get her cheap-cheap-cheap...

Also just cleared Danganronpa 2 chapter 1, I have two words to say
"FUCK Nagito"
that is all...

kewlmyc

My April is pretty calm. A Kotobukiya figure, an exclusive figure that's been paid off 8 months ago, and a nendo that will probably be delayed.

Preview: Haikyuu!! - Players Series: Koshi Sugawara and Toru Oikawa 1/8 Complete Figures by Takara Tomy Marketing

Hi~ AmiAmi Otome at your service! Today I'm happy to serve up more good news for Haikyuu!! fans after the announcement of season 2--Toru Oikawa and Koshi Sugawara scale figures! They follow up the previous Haikyuu!! - Players Series Hinata-kun and Kageyama-kun I previewed here:

Preview: Haikyuu!! - Players Series: Shoyo Hinata and Tobio Kageyama 1/8 Complete Figure by Takara Tomy Marketing
Haikyuu!! - Players Series: Koshi Sugawara 1/8 Complete Figure [Takara Tomy Marketing]

=====================================
Kahotan Post Office: Winter 2015 Edition
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

When eating strawberry daifuku I love having strawberries on top as well as inside! (&#3665;´&#1697;`&#3665;)

Anyway, at the end of last year you may remember that I asked for photos for my 2014 Winter Twitter header! It’s a tad late, but I’m finally ready to announce my selected photo!! (/&#969;&#65340;)

Apologies for the wait!! Thanks once again to everyone who sent in photos!

I have previously already announced my chosen photo on Twitter, but for those of you who have not seen, it was NaoNakagawa‘s lovely snowy photo of Snow Mikus that has become by header photo!
o0515030213230111408.jpg

Title: ( &#12444;&#8704;&#12444;)o&#24417;&#12288;Wedge Plow! Wedge Plow!

A Snow Miku family together with a wedge plow on the Sekihoku Main Line. I actually wanted a photo with the snow falling, but the snow ended before I got to taking photos!

Even so, I think I got a nice snowy, playful scene! d(^&#9661;^o)&#9834;
Hokkaido x Wedge Plow x Snow Miku! &#9825;&#9825;

Not a scene you get to see very often, that’s for sure! It’s such a lovely combination! Thank you for sharing this rare and beautiful scene with me!!

There were however lots of other very lovely photos, which made it very difficult to decide on one!! Thank you to everyone who sent through a Winter photo!!

I’ll be taking a look at a few more of the lovely photos sent in! (&#9679;´&#969;&#65344;&#9679;)

* Brightness in some photos have been slightly edited.
----------------------------------------------------
o0515034413229371194.jpg

================================
A closer look at Dream Tech “Lingerie Style” Saber figures by Wave (Special VS Regular edition)
It has been a while since Dream Tech “Lingerie Style” Saber figures by Wave went up for pre-order. As previously reported, the company proposes four different versions of the popular “Fate” series heroine, sold as singular items, as well as an impressive Special Premium Edition including all the four figures and coming with an acrylic case provided with LED lights and a clear file featuring Takashi Takeuchi‘s illustration the figures are based on.

Special bonuses are not the only thing that make the Special Premium Edition something really wishable; as reported back in December last year, this special bundle edition also has all the four figure’s outfits painted with a pearly, more glossy finish instead of the normal and more opaque one singular figures are painted with.

Wave has released some comparison photos in the past days to show how different is the paint finish on Saber’s lingerie between the regular edition of the figures and the figures coming with the Special Premium Edition.

As a reminder, the Special Premium Edition sells for ¥45000 and will be released in June 2015, while each of the figures purchased individually costs ¥9800, with release dates scheduled for June, July, August, and September 2015.

Following, are comparison photos released by Wave; figure on the left is the regular edition and the one on the right is the figure coming with the Special Premium Edition.
wave_saberlingerie-intro.jpg

--------------------------------------------
Senran Kagura Katsuragi 1/8 by Toy’s Works official photos
Official painted prototype photos for “Senran Kagura” Katsuragi 1/8 scale figure by Toy’s Works have been released today, along with additional information about the figure.

Katsuragi, appeared at Wonfes 2015 [Winter] earlier this month, is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 11 cm tall, listed for a price of ¥10260 and with release date currently set for June 2015. There’s still no official pre-order start date announced for the figure at the moment.

“Senran Kagura” Katsuragi figure by Toy’s Works comes with her breasts made of silicon, feature we have seen adopted by a fair number of companies lately. If ordered at Chara-Ani, the figure comes with a half peeled banana as special bonus. While waiting for more information and updates on pre-orders, here’s official photos released today by Dengeki.
toysworks_katsuragi-1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------
Original Character “Freesia” 4-Leaves Tony’s Heroine Collection by Kotobukiya announced
t’s with a magazine article that Tony Taka’s Original Character “Freesia” 4-Leaves Tony’s Heroine Collection by Kotobukiya, third fairy girl after “Fairy Garden” Annabel (released February 2015) and “Peace Keeper” Daisy (released December 2013) figure has officially been announced.

Price, release date and everything else are still to be announced of course, though we can safely assume that the third fairy beauty will share Annabel and Daisy’s scale.
koto_freesia-ann.jpeg

-----------------------------------------------------------
FREEing announces “Nisekoi” Kirisaki Chitoge Bunny ver. figure
FREEing recently announced yet another figure of Kirisaki Chitoge from popular anime and manga “Nisekoi”. The company proposes a 36 cm tall figure of Chitoge in her Bunny version.

Kirisaki Chitoge is presented in a bunny outfit, which will be painted black and red according to the illustration (also appeared in the article), and is currently scheduled for release this year. With a slightly bent pose and considering her height, the figure could fit in the 1/4 scale range, though there’s no official information about it.
freeing_chitogebunnyann.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
MegaHouse news for March 2015
MegaHouse has released the list of new figures they are going to present in March 2015. This upcoming month the company is going to release information for items part of their “Excellent Model”, “Yamato Girls Collection”, “Sekai Seifuku Sakusen”, “G.E.M. Series” collections and more. Following are the most interesting pieces we will be able to see this next month.

“One Piece” Roronoa Zoro Excellent Model Portrait Of Pirates DX 10th Limited ver.
megahouse_march2015-1.jpg

“Kidou Senshi Gundam” Sayla Mass Excellent Model, RAHDXG.A.NEO
megahouse_march2015-2.jpg

“Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199&#8243; Yamamoto Akira Yamato Girls Collection 1/8 ver.2
megahouse_march2015-3.jpg

“Saki Zenkoku-hen” Takei Hisa Sekai Seifuku Sakusen 1/10
megahouse_march2015-4.jpg

“Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon” Mizuno Ami Sekai Seifuku Sakusen 1/10
megahouse_march2015-5.jpg

“Gundam Build Fighters Try” Hoshino Fumina Gundam Girls Generation 1/10
megahouse_march2015-6.jpg

“Kuroko no Basket” Akashi Seijuurou Kuroko no Basket Figure Series
megahouse_march2015-7.jpg

“Gekijouban Naruto The Last” Uzumaki Naruto G.E.M. The Last ver.
megahouse_march2015-8.jpg

Bravo to that snake. Sonico continuing to be nest nendo for the lols.

Also found a local store and they had Nendo 012. Holy crap it looked like a pile of doodoo. they have improved considerably.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

On my wishlist~

Ordered Nendoroid Millhiore and Ricotta from Mandarake, and Leonmitchelli from N-Y. Hopefully the Mandarake order goes through. Still waiting for anything Couvert. Not sure I like Eclair enough to get her Nendo, but maybe she'll have some cool parts.

chrono01

Look who arrived!

Oh, and the bonus clear file/cards.

[NSFW]

Clear File Front+Cards
Clear File Back

I'm really happy with the clear file. It's got a really nice shine to it that's difficult to see in the pictures.

And the art. The art is perfection.

The figure looks nice as well. Here's hoping the Amakuni replacement goes through alright with N-Y acting as a middle-man. I'd love to get the alternate "cast-off" body.

darklin0

Banned
That mgs1 snake lol
I was putting it away when I realized I had an extra nendo body. A choice was made and it was worth it.
Bravo to that snake. Sonico continuing to be nest nendo for the lols.

Also found a local store and they had Nendo 012. Holy crap it looked like a pile of doodoo. they have improved considerably.
Turned out to be one of the best extra parts.
Wait, are those those extra faces they announced ages ago? Guess I missed their release.
They came out last September I believe

Wait, are those those extra faces they announced ages ago? Guess I missed their release.
They were exclusives: Thus you can see the N-Y mark up in the works X'D
Look who arrived!

[NSFW]

Clear File Front+Cards
Clear File Back

I'm really happy with the clear file. It's got a really nice shine to it that's difficult to see in the pictures.

The figure looks nice as well. Here's hoping the Amakuni replacement goes through alright with N-Y acting as a middle-man. I'd love to get the alternate "cast-off" body.
Congrats hope N-Y does good and acts as your middle man.

Look who arrived!

[NSFW]

Clear File Front+Cards
Clear File Back

Those clear files.....

tumblr_m8oberQJfK1r3x2t8o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom