• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

Get the revoltech Zinogre armoured hunter as well, and the cycle will be complete ;D

Also, I would have put some more consideration in that one if it was this version of the armor.:p

020871394b8ff51ff26ea1871d7521d1.jpg

Or maybe even having the new G version in MH4 which looks even cooler in many ways!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Not every sculptor knows how to sculpt or paint good nipples.
Truer words have never been typed... Most cast off figures have boobs that still look like they are supported by clothing when cast off, worst thing ever. Second worst thing is most cast off is only designed to show off boobs without taking in to consideration how stupid a figure looks with the shirt/dress sleeves still on...

Mandy came out perfect. Exactly like her promo pictures. Not going to bother taking pics since I don't have a real camera, but she did not disappoint.
Glad to hear that, really hope the guys who made it make something just as nice down the line when I have the money for it, as they seem to take a lot of pride in it.

Also don't worry about taking quality pictures, I've seen tons of them, but I do like to see how you would integrate her into your all ready existing collection. Or what you did/are doing with the Poison Ivy PF...

I didn't realize that Batwoman was still available on Ami.

HMMMMMM.

You should take care of that, and help her sell out, easily my favorite one, but I'm completely biased as I feel she was the best thing to come outta DC in decades.

A few new pictures of upcoming Max Factory figures:

Sorceress [Dragon's Crown]:

Sorceress and Haruna are pretty much guaranteed for a pre-order from me. Dark Magician Girl...I'm not sold on yet, but her sculpt looks really good.

At least this Sorceress will actually be released. Hear that, Orchid Seed?

Yeah dat Sorceress is getting bought without hesitation, second thoughts, or regrets...

Haha, the same happened to me in January, then in February. Now I stopped buying so I don't repeat that again and get in serious trouble.

Yeah most months I usually stay to what I have pre-ordered or just add a few cheap goods or if a figure I've been looking for ends up in the pre-owned section and is cant miss ill add it but this month I made the exception. March is a small month for me, Alter's Alisha, Eli nendo and a few clear files and cleaning cloths so hopefully it stays like that lol

What's everyone's March orders than? I like the new tradition where everyone shows collages of their order for the month =D:
Figures:
one-piece-variable-action-heroes-trafalgar-law.jpg
one-piece-variable-action-heroes-monkey-d-luffy.jpg

tales-of-zestiria-alisha.jpg
amiibo-super-mario-series-toad.jpg
color-collection-persona-3-the-movie-set-of-8-pieces-385541.9.jpg

Gaming:
FFType0Collectors.jpg

Still iffy on Bladestorm and Code name S.T.E.A.M (Need to start on the demo for this XD)

Yeah most months I usually stay to what I have pre-ordered or just add a few cheap goods or if a figure I've been looking for ends up in the pre-owned section and is cant miss ill add it but this month I made the exception. March is a small month for me, Alter's Alisha, Eli nendo and a few clear files and cleaning cloths so hopefully it stays like that lol

My March was empty, now it only has one thing. Since Samurai asked, this is my March:

I'll probably get one Takara Tomy Transformer if they get released on AmiAmi, though. But they're cheap.

EDIT: Crap, they're sold out. Oh well.

Yeah I'm sure ill look like that when they tell me the cost. Ive had an 8k ems fee once but this order is by far my largest and heaviest so I'm sure it'll be in the 12k+ range and I'll be weeping when it's payment time lol
At least you won't get customs (you live in NA right?), sometimes I look at some of you American peeps huge invoice orders that all I can think is how much will I have to pay for customs if I ever ordered that much XD
My March was empty, now it only has one thing. Since Samurai asked, this is my March:

I'll probably get one Takara Tomy Transformer if they get released on AmiAmi, though. But they're cheap.

EDIT: Crap, they're sold out. Oh well.
Ah that's unlucky =(

My March was empty, now it only has one thing. Since Samurai asked, this is my March

Yay for money saving small months!

At least you won't get customs (you live in NA right?), sometimes I look at some of you American peeps huge invoice orders that all I can think is how much will I have to pay for customs if I ever ordered that much XD

Yeah I live in NA, stinks that others have to pay customs though.

Quoting it all because holy shieeeeeeet!
My next months will be like that pretty much ;_;

Yeah it's definitely a big order lol my march and may orders will be small too, April and June though are pretty big though >_<

I know, who'd willingly pay money for Nico goods?

Nico Nico Nii!
oY4Wf8S.gif

Just pulled the trigger on
287115.jpg
&
Agon1366881554.jpeg

Passed on the Chris in the past as I own enough Chris Redfield figures but ordered Jill within 5 minutes of seeing she got a figure.
Had to have them together so I ordered Chris as well.

Devil Homuhomu Figma arrived yesterday after shipping only the day before and she's gorgeous! That puts my DeHomuhomu list to 3/4, just waiting on the scale to ship! Once she arrives I'll have all 7 Puella scales and then I can begin the hunt for the meguca figmas begins.

Settin

A few new pictures of upcoming Max Factory figures:

Sorceress [Dragon's Crown]:

Dark Magician Girl:

Haruna Seirenji [To Love-Ru]:

NSFW#1
NSFW#2
NSFW#3

Sorceress and Haruna are pretty much guaranteed for a pre-order from me. Dark Magician Girl...I'm not sold on yet, but her sculpt looks really good.

At least this Sorceress will actually be released. Hear that, Orchid Seed?
I need this sorceress in my life.

Wanderer5

Probably nothing in march, but I might slip in one figure from amazon before my student prime trial ends (looking at either Link Nendoroid or the Zinogre figure).

yywj1i3u9i.jpg

EMS? If I bought half of that load, I would enter for Donkey's Back Shipping. God speed, sir!

Unfortunately that's not an option at Amiami lol

On a side not how are all of you making those collages? I'd make one for my march loot but not sure how to make it like most of you are doing >_<

omlet

What's everyone's March orders than? I like the new tradition where everyone shows collages of their order for the month =D:
I'll work on mine after some brunch. It's quite small
for now

I know, who'd willingly pay money for Nico goods?
Good people.
Unfortunately that's not an option at Amiami lol

On a side not how are all of you making those collages? I'd make one for my march loot but not sure how to make it like most of you are doing >_<

You might want to ask amiami to split that order up, I dunno... EMS cost is more or less linear so you won't really save money but the box(es) will at least be manageable size lol.

As for making the collages, you can use some fancy stuff like photoshop, but all you really need is Microsoft Paint as your canvas and IrfanView as your copy/crop/resize tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom