• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Look who arrived!

Oh, and the bonus clear file/cards.

[NSFW]

Clear File Front+Cards
Clear File Back

I'm really happy with the clear file. It's got a really nice shine to it that's difficult to see in the pictures.

And the art. The art is perfection.

The figure looks nice as well. Here's hoping the Amakuni replacement goes through alright with N-Y acting as a middle-man. I'd love to get the alternate "cast-off" body.

What exactly is a clear file? A figure of mine is coming with one, but I'm not sure what it is.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
£57… I can't… even…
IYdb9CZ.png

chrono01

Thanks, I'm definitely hopeful!

It's just a file to store papers/documents/etc.

Not sure why they called this one "clear" though, since it's not see-through.

Did you buy that artbook last year for this? I think the illustration they used for her sculpt is in it.

It's going to be really expensive if nothing gets delayed. I already know I'm going to sell Yurisha. If anyone here is interested, let me know!

Why did you order if you're just going to sell her? Yamato 2199 figures are seriously not holding their value very well. Most of them drop from 9k to 5k in a couple months.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I got mine through GSC, 5k yen if I remember correctly. I added it to another order I had that month so the 2k yen standard was worth the money.
A £30~ markup over that GSC price…! Oh my goodness gracious.

Well I guess that can go on the list of things I'm never going to bother getting.

Acid08

Banned
Why did you order if you're just going to sell her? Yamato 2199 figures are seriously not holding their value very well. Most of them drop from 9k to 5k in a couple months.
Because I had ordered her before I really got a grip on my impulse ordering, I had just thought she looked nice. It's too close to release so I'm not going to ask for a cancellation.

Yaari

Ah so that Mami Tomoe comes out in April then eh. I did not get a pre-order in because they all wanted immediate payment, which was a little difficult back when they opened them up. Hopefully I can buy her somewhere when she's out. So far it has not been too difficult with Homura and Madoka.

taoofjord

My shipment came in. The Kotobukiya Mega Man is defiinitely pretty cheap but he's enjoyable enough once assembled. I'm glad I built him before jumping into the Real Grade Gundam. I'm going to be properly prepared with cutters, sandpaper, etc before building it.

I also have to say that the Revoltech Lupin and Jigen are AMAAAAAAZING. The amount of props and ways you can pose them are truly impressive. They look better than they do in the pictures, too, as they're pretty tiny. When you see the close ups the joints become really noticeable but they look great in person.

So aparently there are 2 places in my town that sell figs. 1 actually had pretty decent prices but their was nothing I wanted. The other had Jubilee, and I wanted to walkout of there with her, but the markup was rediculous. Oh well, glad the Internet exists.

Yaari

OMG, that's a rather big lewd figure you've got there.

And then there's the special soft version. Haha.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...keywords=kirino$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Hey, I'd probably want her too if I had room for that. But I'd be instantly done collecting with those kind of figures. She looks amazing though.

Oh as for Type-0 its apparently a upgraded version of a PSP game and it has an active battle system, so not so much turn based. I found this one informative;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CIKVvjdcZE

OMG, that's a rather big lewd figure you've got there.

And then there's the special soft version. Haha.
Hey, I'd probably want her too if I had room for that. But I'd be instantly done collecting with those kind of figures. She looks amazing though.

Yeah, definitely the biggest and most expensive figure I'll be owning by far, and yeah the soft bust version is pretty funny lol I just got the regular edition, even if the soft bust one wasn't sold out, I'd still get the regular one. I can't imagine it staying soft forever and I'm sure it would collect dirt and dust faster.

arue

Amiami sent a second payment request to me because they miscalculated the shipping cost in the old one. When I checked the new request, it has the same shipping cost as the old one. They also said that they have refunded the old payment and extended my payment date to next week

Is there anything wrong with this? It seems odd that there's actually no difference between the new and old shipping cost.

kewlmyc

How is that tail attached anyway
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, Griffon.

Amiami sent a second payment request to me because they miscalculated the shipping cost in the old one. When I checked the new request, it has the same shipping cost as the old one. They also said that they have refunded the old payment and extended my payment date to next week

Is there anything wrong with this? It seems odd that there's actually no difference between the new and old shipping cost.

What kind of shipping is it, how much is the shipping, and how big is the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom