• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly good for the first time! I have a little experience in stop motion and it's such a tedious art. If you plan on doing more of these in the future, consider getting something got hold your camera in a stationary position.

Yeah it was all done on my phone so I new it would be shakey cam as fuck. It was a quick experiment.

I can understand that. Maybe purge your collection and just only have the creame' de la creame'. Sometimes you just have to start over.
Glad it's not out of major financial hardship or anything. I'll gladly peruse your wares when you've got a list

Yeah I'll be sure to post a list as soon as I'm ready really. There will still be a handful of figs I'll be keeping, and I will still get a nendo or two. But I'd need to really want it!

Wish you luck with this, sometimes your stuff has more owner ship of your life then you do of your stuff, and that's when things need to go...

That's the nail on the head for me.

Regardless I'll still be sort of active in the community, because it's a genuinely nice community to be part of :)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
BRS Nendos unite:

IizcKaO.jpg

17ZBLR1.jpg

Zz3mNsh.jpg

VxM8wqh.jpg

tLHltdW.jpg

UdOB9xx.jpg

Started around 10:30pm and finished about 12:45am, the most time was spent on Insane BRS, she came with a chain that was supposed to go from the gun to her back and I'll be damned if I could get it to fit in, and stay in, ended up giving up on it, just too tiny for my hands, will try to get my wife to do it. Gonna pick up Chariot eventually and don't know if I'll go after the animated versions or not, but happy to have 'em.

Need to find a place to put them though, they have to stay together, but not in front of my Orchid Seed figures...

BRS Nendos unite:

Started around 10:30pm and finished about 12:45am, the most time was spent on Insane BRS, she came with a chain that was supposed to go from the gun to her back and I'll be damned if I could get it to fit in, and stay in, ended up giving up on it, just too tiny for my hands, will try to get my wife to do it. Gonna pick up Chariot eventually and don't know if I'll go after the animated versions or not, but happy to have 'em.

Need to find a place to put them though, they have to stay together, but not in front of my Orchid Seed figures...

Lovely pictures, must be great to form a set (or something as close as possible to that).

george_us

Super happy with Psychic. After seeing her in person, the torpedo nips don't stand out nearly as much, not from a distance any way. The sculpt and paint job are also on point. Her hair and pose makes her feel pretty dynamic, and the leopard print looks fantastic. She is a little wobbly though, bringing worries about her stability. Well worth the money overall, and she looks great next to Samurai.

Super happy with Psychic. After seeing her in person, the torpedo nips don't stand out nearly as much, not from a distance any way. The sculpt and paint job are also on point. Her hair and pose makes her feel pretty dynamic, and the leopard print looks fantastic. She is a little wobbly though, bringing worries about her stability. Well worth the money overall plus she looks great next to Samurai.

the wobblyness is fine I think. I think its something to do with the base not being heavy enough for the pose but with a metal rod, they seem to know this. I don't think it will have any issues

omlet

gahhh want after party sonico now and possibly ciel but ciel is going up in price...not down

Yeah, I wasn't sure what she'd do considering how the other god eater figures tanked in price, but looks like I made the right call by keeping the preorder of Ciel.

gokieks

gahhh want after party sonico now and possibly ciel but ciel is going up in price...not down

I've been eyeing Ciel as well, and annoyed that I didn't pre-order. Not sure if I want to pay the near-MSRP price now, or wait and hope for a price drop or an un-opened pre-owned.

kewlmyc

Goddamn. Between dusting, putting them in there box, putting them in their shipping boxes, and weighing them, getting all of these figures ready for shipment is tiring as hell. I haven't even gotten to the USPS shipping calculations yet. I should have shipping cost ready for everyone who bought from me by the end of the weekend. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow if I can speed up this process. Will be going in order of who sent me their shipping information first.

Goddamn. Between dusting, putting them in there box, putting them in their shipping boxes, and weighing them, getting all of these figures ready for shipment is tiring as hell. I haven't even gotten to the USPS shipping calculations yet. I should have shipping cost ready for everyone who bought from me by the end of the weekend. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow if I can speed up this process. Will be going in order of who sent me their shipping information first.
I didnt even know you started selling

kewlmyc

I didnt even know you started selling

Yeah, I posted it about 2 days ago, but most of it's gone now.

Sorry, got preoccupied with watching the 2nd Persona 3 movie. Here ya go.

Dizzy: $50
Saber: $50
Tharja: $40
Lelouch: $50
Homura: $50
Madoka: $40
Velvet: $50
Shizuo: $50
Izaya: $50
Celty: $50
Ryougi (Koto): $40
Nymph: $20 (the buckle on her collar broke off so I had to glue it back on with super clear glue. Can barely tell, will take pictures if asked)
Maka: $40
Kallen: $20
Yamada: $20
Popura: $20
Ryougi (GSC): $30
CC: $20
Ikaros: $30
Izanagi: $30
Aigis w/ Palladion: $30 (the spear was broken off right out of the box, so had to super glue it on. Can't tell unless you know what you're looking for. Can take pictures if asked)
Aigis School Uniform: $20
Magatsu Izanangi: $30
Elizabeth: $30

All the figures above have been kept in a smoke, baby, and pet free environment. You pay for shipping, so those not in the US can buy, but will just have to pay more for shipping. Trying to get rid of these in a month and don't really care about making what I originally paid for these back, so selling them pretty cheap. PM me if interested. I'll post what I don't sell this week on MFC starting next week. If you're interested in more than one, just mention everything you're interested in in a PM. It'll actually make shipping easier if people buy multiple things. I'll then ask for your address then go on the hunt for a box to fit your order in.

Going to bed now. Night.

Anony

i have like 200$ (thanks shitty CAD) locked up for the figs being sold on this thread
and my amiami preorders..

i'm out guys, i dont be posting here for a while or my wallet is truly dead
ps. i dont even have space for anything anymore

Giolon

My missing Satan EMS package has finally reappeared on tracking after 2 weeks of no updates since Tokyo. And of course that happened right after I sent AmiAmi an e-mail begging them to look into it. :-/

george_us

My missing Satan EMS package has finally reappeared on tracking after 2 weeks of no updates since Tokyo. And of course that happened right after I sent AmiAmi an e-mail begging them to look into it. :-/
Yikes! At least you know you'll get it now. Sucks not knowing what's going on, I'm sure.

Edit: Also, when are you going to start posting pics again? FigureGAF needs more of your photography!

Giolon

Yikes! At least you know you'll get it now. Sucks not knowing what's going on, I'm sure.

Edit: Also, when are you going to start posting pics again? FigureGAF needs more of your photography!

LOL, well if she'd shown up when she was supposed to two weeks ago there would've been pics from me already! I've got to have something to photograph! Though I still do want to figure out a nice shoot to do for Kongiku.

It's nice to know my contributions are missed. :)

Wanderer5

So I got Zinogre. Paint wise he is fine, but his leg joints are kind of a bitch to even slightly move around heh. Feels a little too stiff in those joints. Overall I still like him alot otherwise through.

Acid08

Banned
Such disgrace. It's only good for the trash bin, IMO. That damage is way too severe.

Absolutely disgusting

I feared for the worst when I read your comment but upon seeing it for myself........ Shame on them for even thinking that kind of damage is acceptable. They even have the nerve to charge for something that horrific! Disgusting!

I'm embarrassed for them tbh. Can't believe they built a business selling junk like this.

Tidd

I was scared that all Nisekoi Nendoroids will be sold out like Chitoge, so I pre-ordered every single one of them <.< Now I have to hope for a Chitoge reprint. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom