• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

For all you Saber fans

3284a309.jpg

preorder starts on 18th

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Kier of the dead pushed back until December don't have another flexpay payment until July. At least there projections are getting better, guess after all the delays Queeny had they want to stay on top of these to cut down on complaints...

LiK

Goddamn. Between dusting, putting them in there box, putting them in their shipping boxes, and weighing them, getting all of these figures ready for shipment is tiring as hell. I haven't even gotten to the USPS shipping calculations yet. I should have shipping cost ready for everyone who bought from me by the end of the weekend. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow if I can speed up this process. Will be going in order of who sent me their shipping information first.

haha, yea. it's a pain. I think I've sold enough stuff on eBay that I have a routine with getting things ready to be shipped procedures. altho I think you sold a lot more stuff at once than me. can't wait to get them!

Finally showed up! Although, it came in yesterday, I only just got the time to set it up today.
n3s65ZB.jpg

Out of the box.
D0Dc3E3.jpg

And my entire nendo family.
r8DvyjF.jpg

This along with the Re-Class and any from the Abyssal family are the only Kancolle nendos I'm buying. There are just too many and I need to limit my collection.

SerTapTap

Well I bought all these (haven't decided on the cheerleader/after the party sonicos). After this and Estival Versus (both figure packs) and a few other things, march is over 80k...

Finally showed up! Although, it came in yesterday, I only just got the time to set it up today.

I didn't know Boat Waifus had cool evil shit.
still not buying any

BRS Nendos unite:

These are cool, though I know nothing about the series. Is that PSP game any good?

What? I have Uni and Nepgear. While Nepgear's face is a little off, both figures are fine. I was surprised by how well they looked actually.

Their faces aren't right--that's awful in my book. Doesn't matter how the rest looks, if the face is wrong it's just a cosplay figure to me. Skin color feels a bit weird to me, tiny bit cold but it wouldn't be a big deal if not for the faces. Shame, the stands are cute at least.

kewlmyc

Seriously having to resist these two right now...I would jump on Popura but I bet the shipping would be almost as much as what you want for her.

It'd only be $50 and the box for both of them would be pretty small, so unless you lived in another country, shipping shouldn't be more than $20 bucks. Dooo iiittt.
43lM9rI.png

It'd only be $50 and the box for both of them would be pretty small, so unless you lived in another country, shipping shouldn't be more than $20 bucks. Dooo iiittt.
43lM9rI.png

I live in Virginia. How much do you guess Popura would cost to ship to me? Might jump on that one...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Well I bought all these (haven't decided on the cheerleader/after the party sonicos). After this and Estival Versus (both figure packs) and a few other things, march is over 80k...

I didn't know Boat Waifus had cool evil shit.
still not buying any

These are cool, though I know nothing about the series. Is that PSP game any good?

1. Good haul, lots of nice stuff in there.

2. Abyssals are the only boat girls, what are these others you speak of?

3. Never played the game, or watched the anime, I just liked the character designs but never wanted the scales. One of the nendo's came with an 50 minute anime disc but I dunno if it's region locked or not...

Woo free time, update time:
Preview: “Eiyuu Senki Gold” Percival 1/4 Bunny ver. by FREEing
Official photos for “Eiyuu*Senki Gold” Percival figure by FREEing in her Bunny ver. have been released today. With character design by Oyari Ashito, the figure is sculpted in an impressive 1/4 scale, with precise size still to be announced. Proposed in a quite sexy position, Percival wears her white and gold outfit, complete with a fluffy bunny tail and long bunny ears.

Release date and price for “Eiyuu*Senki Gold” Percival Bunny ver. 1/4 scale figure by FREEing are still to be announced, and pre-orders for the figure will be opening soon.
freeing_percival-1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
[Updated] Preview: “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Yuuki Yuuna Nendoroid by Good Smile Company
ETA: 3/12/2015: As reported yesterday, the figure is now officially up for pre-order. Yuuki Yuuna Nendoroid is listed for a price of ¥3889 and scheduled for release in July 2015. New official photos have been added at the end of this article.
gsc_yuukiyuunanend-intro.jpg

Originally published on March 11th, 2015.

Good Smile Company releases the official preview today for their “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” (also known as “Yuki Yuna is a Hero”) Yuuki Yuuna Nendoroid figure, announced back in December last year and on display at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] last month.

The figure comes with different expressions and optional parts, like her standard face and a shouting expression; effects parts and her spirit “Gyuki” are also included.

With release date and price still to be announced, “Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru” Yuuki Yuuna Nendoroid will be up for pre-order starting tomorrow, March 12th, 2015.
gsc_yukiyunanendoprev-1.jpg

“Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise” Angela Balzac 1/8 by Alphamax up for preorder
As previously reported, Alphamax officially opens pre-orders today for their “Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise” Angela Balzac figure. Sculpted in a 1/8 scale by Moon, the figure stands 20.5 cm tall and is scheduled for release in August 2015, listed for a price of ¥12800.
twpr_march914-4.jpg

Preorders are open for “Love Live! School Idol Project” Kousaka Honoka figma by Max Factory
Max Factory officially opens pre-orders today for their “Love Live! School Idol Project” Kousaka Honoka figma figure. The μ’s leader is proposed in her uniform and provided with several optional parts, including her school bag, a microphone and her favorite food (bread), as well as different expressions like a cheerful smile face, a shocked expression and a content one.
maxfactory_honokafigma-intro.jpg

The figure is sculpted by Masaki Apsy, scheduled for release in August 2015, and listed for a price of ¥5370. Good Smile Company Online Shop pre-orders come with an additional face for Honoka with a Winking Expression as special bonus.
maxfactory_honokafigma-1.jpg

Preview: Push!! Cover Girl 1/7 by Orchid Seed (preorder information)
Orchid Seed releases today a preview for their Push!! Cover Girl figure, which the company presented unpainted back in December last year and then revealed painted at Wonfes 2015 [Winter] last month. Based on an illustration by Alpha, the figure is sculpted in a 1/7 scale by Ribun with actual size still to be revealed.

Push!! Cover Girl is castoffable, so to be able to display her with her white panties only. Release date and price are still to be announced and pre-orders will open tomorrow, March 13th, 2015.
orchidseed_pushcovprev-1.jpg

-----
[NSFW] Push!! Cover Girl 1/7 by Orchid Seed on preorder
As reported yesterday, Orchid Seed opens pre-orders today for their Push!! Cover Girl figure. With a price of ¥11000, the figure is scheduled for release in September 2015. Push!! Cover Girl is sculpted in a 1/7 scale standing 25.5 cm tall by Ribun, based on an original illustration by Alpha.
[NSFW Image]
“Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” Miyazono Kaori 1/8 by Aniplex on preorder
Pre-orders are officially open for “Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” Miyazono Kaori figure by Aniplex, of which we saw official photos of painted prototype just yesterday. As previously reported, the figure is sculpted by M.I.C. in a 1/8 scale standing 20 cm tall. Miyazono Kaori is proposed in her uniform, holding the red case containing her violin, and comes with an alternate face expression with a funny face on it, where she’s sticking her tongue out in a playful way.

With a price of ¥9258, “Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” Miyazono Kaori is scheduled for release in October 2015 and exclusive to Aniplex+ Web Shop.
aniplex_kaoripaint-5.jpg

Preview: “Daiya no Ace” Miyuki Kazuya 1/9 by Apricot blossom (preorder information)
Apricot blossom is almost ready to open pre-orders for their “Daiya no Ace” Miyuki Kazuya figure, announced back in December last year. The figure is sculpted in a 1/9 scale standing 20 cm tall and scheduled for release in June 2015, proposed at a price of ¥8980.

The figure is made of ABS and color resin, and Apricot blossom will open pre-orders for “Daiya no Ace” Miyuki Kazuya on March 30th, 2015. The company lists the figure as “limited/made to order”, making their 1/9 scale Miyuki Kazuya a limited item.
apricotblossom_kazuya-5.jpg

Teaser: “God Eater 2″ Erina Der Vogelweide 1/7 by PLUM unpainted prototype
PLUM reveals today first official photos of unpainted prototype for their “God Eater 2″ Erina Der Vogelweide figure, presented at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] last month, with some teasers. The figure is sculpted in a 1/7 scale with release date currently set to June 2015, the latter still to be confirmed. Price and additional information are still to be announced.
plum_erinaofft-1.jpg

=========================
Preview: Amairo Islenauts "Yune Amagiri" 1/8 Complete Figure (w/AmiAmi Bonus) by Broccoli
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! Are you ready to explore fifty shades of pink with Yune-san? Well then, let's dig in!

Amairo Islenauts "Yune Amagiri" 1/8 Complete Figure (w/AmiAmi Bonus) [Broccoli]

So firm, so round, and just the right size to stick my butt into after a hard day at the office--talk about a hot seat! More on the lumbar support later (I won't have an office to come home from if I don't get to the main attraction in the next paragraph).
Preview: AmiAmi PULCHRA Exclusives!

Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! You saw them at WonFes, now sit back in the comfort of you own home and get to know these PULCHRA AmiAmi exclusives all over again! First up is Tensai Ikkyu from light novel Nanana's Buried Treasure. Let's dig in!

Nanana's Buried Treasure "Tensai Ikkyu" Resin Cast Pre-painted Complete Figure (AmiAmi Limited)

-------------
Nourin - Bekki Resin Cast Pre-Painted Complete Figure [AmiAmi Exclusive]

-------------
ToHeart2 - Tamaki Kosaka 1/10 Pre-painted Complete Resin Cast Figure [AmiAmi Exclusive]

Preview: Nendoroid - DRAMAtical Murder: Noiz [Good Smile Company]

Hiiii, it's AmiAmi Otome again♪ DRAMAtical Murder can do no wrong as a game, an anime or as figures! Following up Aoba is Ruff Rabbit's ringleader Noiz! He's just as cool and twice as cute as a Nendo!

Nendoroid - DRAMAtical Murder: Noiz [Good Smile Company]

Preview: Hang-on Game Machine [Ride-on Type] 1/12 Plastic Model by WAVE
Who's played this bad boy before? Let me see some hands. Hey there, Shizu Thankfully-Not-Old-Enough-To-Have-Played-It-In-The-Arcade Mecha here. Even if you haven't seen a Hang-On machine you've definitely felt its influence. SEGA's first ever ridable arcade cabinet celebrates its 30th birthday this year and WAVE's gift is today's model!

Hang-on Game Machine [Ride-on Type] 1/12 Plastic Model [WAVE]

Preview: Sekai Seifuku Sakusen - Nisekoi: Kosaki Onodera 1/10 Complete Figure [MegaHouse]
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! The key ingredient to a romantic comedy is of course the characters--the more mismatched the better. Today's Nisekoi figure is the sugar to Chitoge Kirisaki's spice. Let's dig in!

Sekai Seifuku Sakusen - Nisekoi: Kosaki Onodera 1/10 Complete Figure [MegaHouse]

=========================
Steiff x Hatsune Miku
\A Hatsune Miku themed teddy bear!/
o0515037413232630746.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

When I was younger, I always slept together with plushies! Just having them by my side always made me feel so much safer!

Today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Steiff x Hatsune Miku!
o0515054813232631525.jpg

The electronic diva Hatsune Miku is joining up with the German-based teddy bear brand known for their high quality, ‘Steiff’ for a rather unique Miku teddy bear collaboration!

The teddy bear features lots of special touches in the image of Miku, such as a frilly collar and necktie, a ’01′ mark sewn onto the shoulder and even a silhouette of Miku embroidered onto the sole of the foot! The overall color of the teddy has also been matched up with Miku, while the soft and fluffy feeling of the mohair is a delight to touch! Each and every bear is made by hand to create a Hatsune Miku teddy of the utmost quality for fans to keep by their side!
Hatsune Miku V3
Today is the 9th of March - Miku Day!★
o0515066513233317998.jpg

Today I’m going to be taking a look at the Hatsune Miku figure from FREEing that went up for preorder today!

The 1/4th Scale…

Hatsune Miku V3!☆
o0515044313233317056.jpg

The Hatsune Miku V3 key visual illustration by iXima has been sculpted into a massive 1/4th scale figure, which stands an impressive 42cm in height.

The twintails winding around her body have been sculpted with the utmost detail, with incredible care also given to the intricacies of her outfit – bringing out a level of realism and detail that can only be achieved through such a large scale figure. This is the work of art that Miku fans have been waiting for – a Miku figure that, both literally and figuratively, stands above the rest!
Nendoroid Hozuki

Hell might exist, so I am going to take care what I do in this lifetime! Whenever I hear the opening for Hozuki no Reitetsu I always feel strangely cheerful!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Hozuki!
o0515051413240642754.jpg

From the popular manga and anime series, ‘Hozuki no Reitetsu’ comes a Nendoroid of the sadistic oni that serves as first aide to the King of Hell, Hozuki! He comes with both a standard calm expression, as well a contrasting aggressive expression filled with rage. His beloved metal club is included for him to wield.

Other optional parts include the goldfish plant he keeps as a pet, as well as Shiro – the dog that serves as a kind of mascot for hell’s guards! Shiro’s front legs are articulated allowing for some alternating poses for him as well! While the composed and serious look has been kept faithfully, the cute Nendoroid charm has also been added for a Hozuki-sama that fans will be happy to add to their collection!
Nendoroid Yuki Yuna: Hero Edition

When I was in middle school I was in the school drama club. I might not look like the type, but I was actually the head of the club! To this day I’m still good friends with the club members!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Yuki Yuna: Hero Edition!☆
o0515045113241601885.jpg

From the anime series ‘Yuki Yuna is a Hero’ comes a Nendoroid of Yuki Yuna transformed into her hero form! The Nendoroid is fully articulated, allowing for poses worthy of those in the ‘Brave Hero Club’!

She comes with both her standard expression as well as a shouting expression perfect for displaying her in combat against the Vertex! Effect parts as well as her spirit ‘Gyuki’ are also included for an even more heroic battle scenes!
threezero’s Heisenberg

I remember during high school I once got a really great score on my science test! Unfortunately I never experienced the same thing on my maths tests…

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at threezero’s…

Heisenberg!
o0514068213239863471.jpg

From the popular drama series that received a number of awards, ‘Breaking Bad’ comes a 1/6th scale action figure of the main character, Heisenberg!

The figure captures all the details of Heisenburg’s character in very fine detail, with incredible attention given to the sculptwork of his face! Optional parts include his trademark sunglasses and black hat. He also comes with a black wind-breaker, glasses, a pistol with alternate hands to hold it as well as five stacks of money.
Shigure Kai Ni (Part 2)
\”Shigure, heading out!”/
o0515064913243128981.jpg

Today I’m going to be taking another look at this item which went up for preorder last Tuesday!

Shigure Kai Ni!
o0515064713243572380.jpg

From the popular browser game ‘Kantai Collection -KanColle-’ comes a 1/8th scale figure of the 2nd Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer, Shigure Kai Ni! The pose is based on the illustration used on Shigure’s card in Bushiroad’s card game, ‘Weiβ Schwarz’. The ship parts differ to those normally seen in the games illustrations, and the pose depicts Shigure in a confident and powerful looking way that fans are sure to enjoy!

Additionally, the figure comes with alternate parts that allow you to display her more true to the games illustration – with the larger ship parts attached to her back and smaller turrets on her arms – quite a large variation for a scale figure. The smaller turrets on the sides as well as the torpedo launchers on her legs are also articulated, allowing you to place them at the angle that you think suits her best!

SerTapTap

1. Good haul, lots of nice stuff in there.

2. Abyssals are the only boat girls, what are these others you speak of?

3. Never played the game, or watched the anime, I just liked the character designs but never wanted the scales. One of the nendo's came with an 50 minute anime disc but I dunno if it's region locked or not...

3: Yeah, there's a single nendo, only distributed with the limited edition (which is also the ONLY physical edition) of the anime. I love Neptunia but I fucking hate how they manage their merch. Everything is limited as fuck, Japan only (excusable but it sells too much in the west to ignore IMO), and the scale figs so far have been pretty bad. There's 2 good ones coming this year but I assume since they're not bad they're going to be incredibly rare, expensive or both.

They need to get a contract with Good Smile or something to produce a decent amount of quality stuff. Chibi, scale, I just want something quality. The games seem to sell very well at least as far as "niche" goes, but their attitude about the series/merch doesn't seem to line up with it's success. It's like an alternate universe where Disgaea has almost no merch.

SerTapTap

Oh yeah, I was wondering, how many insertions are Nendoroids rated for/able to sustain without damage? I get a little worried swapping around parts will damage them. Especially since some parts require a bit of force to get in even the first time.

LiK

Kinda weird how bouts of cancels and people backing out of the hobby happen in waves here. It's like it's contagious or something.

It's happened a few times in these threads. Sometimes you get burnt out on trying to keep up or you're cash strapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom