• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

So just ordered this.

198579.jpg

Gonna look great next to my Chaika. Huzzah for anime sniper girls! (what a very specific niche)

I don't care about SAO but this really looks great. i'm tempted.

CAeOKMyWMAAx6hP.jpg:small

Thanks kewl. Your Dizzy has safely arrived today :D
Now have to preorder Olivia reprint then I'll have the three scale figures that I always wanted before

Railyn

Neo Member
So it looks like Big in Japan cancelled a bunch of orders for Sega's Shinji & Kaworu prize figures if people didn't pay upfront, a lot MFC users are not happy. Mine shipped this morning, but I did have a bad feeling when there was no news about them after they were released last Friday. Looks like BiJ counted their Kaworus before they
were decapitated
. If anyone's looking to preorder a potentially popular Sega prize from BiJ in the future, it looks like paying upfront is the way to go.

Mine was cancelled. My first preorder with BiJ and the only prize figures I've wanted in a long, long time. :/ I don't think I want to bother to do business with them in the future.

What pisses me off are accounts from those who ordered a few days ago and getting it.

Whatever. I've been spending more on video games lately anyways. Since I'll be traveling a lot for work here in a bit, I've got other things to be concerned about. =_=;;

Acid08

Banned
Alright, Miku is mine. Utaha I'll wait on until I watch more Saekano.

I must ask one question, even though I don't expect much of a reply, because my brain doesn't function at a high enough level to understand this, and I wish to increase my knowledge and understanding points (
OK I'm playing too much persona 4
):

Why would anyone want to be a part of a community they have to see neutered to feel like they can post in it?
Eh, it's a balance. If the lewd stuff got to a point that people didn't want to take part in the community then it's not much of a community. Figure-Gaf is one of the more welcoming communities I've ever posted in and I'd like that to continue. People not feeling like they can participate here is a problem that should be looked at and considered.

RMI

Banned
I don't care about SAO but this really looks great. i'm tempted.

she does look awesome. I don't know... I can't just start ordering random hotties from anime I barely care about... I'm already on the road to financial ruin, no need to get on the expressway.

Acid08

Banned
I found a girl on Instagram that looks like Lightning. Hair too.

In other new I was offered the job I interviewed for.

Pre order get.

I also got the Racing Miku Figma. July will be a good month plus it's my birthday month.
Ah congrats dude!

You planning to get any Gunpla to go along with Sayla? I'm thinking the MG RX-78-2 3.0 for mine.

Thanks everyone.

I don't plan on too much. Sayla and the Racing Miku are the only Preorders I'm doing. Once I'm a few paychecks in I will splurge on one of my grails though.

I know it's PAK and it will be stupid expensive for a PAK but I got a soft spot for Lightning.
I got her for $54. I think I promised you some pictures of my lightnings a while back I never took

SoldnerKei

My account might get banned next month. So just making sure I have a solid order in. Sadly one of the few times I will be ordering from GSC themselves and there are no exclusive goodies :p

oh, damn :c
well, I guess you can order her from somewhere else, but I suppose GSC is the best option after Ami

Hmmm maybe I should switch all my business to them then.

They're a bit pricier than AmiAmi and Hobbysearch, but you can cancel any item at any time, and they offer a private warehouse where you can store your paid items for up to three months before having them shipped. For example, if you're waiting for multiple items to release across the span of a couple months.

This is awesome. That's the U.C Hard Graph one ?

Yup. It's pretty rad. It even folds up into a core block. This one is painted to a high standard and not stock so when I get mine I'll paint it too.

Someone in here has Jaina Solo posed in front of an X wing that looked super good. That's where I got the idea from. Sorry I don't remember who had that.

I got her for $54. I think I promised you some pictures of my lightnings a while back I never took

No biggie on the pics. Cheapest I have found is $150.

Einbroch

Banned
Hmmm maybe I should switch all my business to them then.

Cancelling certainly is great, but for example that Sinon is 1.5k more expensive than AmiAmi. Nendoroids are about 400-600 yen more expensive at HLJ. They tend to be 10-15% more expensive on average.

I think AmiAmi sucks for not allowing cancellations in general, but their discounts can't be beat.

They're a bit pricier than AmiAmi and Hobbysearch, but you can cancel any item at any time, and they offer a private warehouse where you can store your paid items for up to three months before having them shipped. For example, if you're waiting for multiple items to release across the span of a couple months.

Ya the price difference is a bit steep but I am really trying to slow down so it might help me from ordering every little Nendo I think is cute.

Cancelling certainly is great, but for example that Sinon is 1.5k more expensive than AmiAmi. Nendoroids are about 400-600 yen more expensive at HLJ. They tend to be 10-15% more expensive on average.

I think AmiAmi sucks for not allowing cancellations in general, but their discounts can't be beat.

Just looked up the two KanColle nendos I have through Ami that I want to reorder if things do go bad. They have Haruna still but not Kirishima. Hoping Amazon or Crunchyroll stocks those....

Yup. It's pretty rad. It even folds up into a core block. This one is painted to a high standard and not stock so when I get mine I'll paint it too.

Someone in here has Jaina Solo posed in front of an X wing that looked super good. That's where I got the idea from. Sorry I don't remember who had that.

No biggie on the pics. Cheapest I have found is $150.
holy shit! I bought her at my local comic book shop when she was $80, but every year on free comic book day they do 33% the entire store, so I grabbed her and Yuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom