• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't have a release date yet, so probably.

Then again, Alter only gave a week notice for Zelos' release date. Same with quite a bit of their figures lately. If she doesn't get a release date by Wednesday, it's totally delayed.

1) It's Alter

2) Yes.

3) Alicia's MFC listing still has no exact release day.

4) Yes.

5) It's ALTER.

Ah figured, if she is though I hope it's to May, My april and june orders are 80k and 138k respectively I dont want more additions X_X lol

cajunator

Banned
Will unbox for a proper photoshoot, but here are some snaps to tide you over in the meantime!

img_00056ruqo.jpg

img_0007dwu2m.jpg

Luckyyyyy. I managed to snag a late preorder at that Canadian website. But better late than never for nendo Onodera.

really depressing show. Only a few others like NTHT and Saikano are more depressing.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm glad the lewd thing was raised. I think I'm a good example of why this was an issue (I didn't tell on you guys, though, I promise it wasn't me).

A while ago I made a post on this and tried to sorta raise my concerns gently, but it kinda didn't go anywhere.

Basically, I'm a guy who's into cool figures, collectibles, I like figmas, and I'm just a general collector of cool things. I'm not especially into any niche things, and while I won't rule out a statue that is asthetically beautiful or in some way "sexy", I don't think I'd ever own anything "lewd".

That's not to say I particularly care if anyone else wants to own things that are "lewd", but the feel in the thread made me feel a bit out of place, with the sheer volume of attention and posts being in some way related to the sexiness of inanimate objects. In particular, there's at least some tolerance of imagery/discussion of statues that depict clearly underage looking characters in a sexual manner -- and while I agree there's some amount of self policing here on this, to the thread's credit, it didn't seem like enough and it kinda made me feel less comfortable participating. I don't think it's productive to single out/shame anyone, but there definitely have been statues displayed and discussed in this thread that, for lack of a better word, are creepy.

anyway, just my two cents. put me on team "more inclusive" (as opposed to "team lewd"). :)

kierwynn

Ah figured, if she is though I hope it's to May, My april and june orders are 80k and 138k respectively I dont want more additions X_X lol

I'm with you. My April order is the biggest one I have for the next few months and would prefer it not get too much crazier. With my luck, Alisha and Chiaki will both release in April and push my total up a ton. >>

I have a menma figure too. Its this one:

That's adorable! One day I'll have all the Menmas.

cajunator

Banned
This figure looks so cute.

She's kinda expensive though, same price as Racing Miku right?

Indeed its my favorite Menma. Of course I had to buy it!

We need an anime Chaika figure. Manga Chaika was cool, but I prefer her anime design more. But that Sinon will look nice with her.

Yes. Anime Chaika pls. Manga one just isnt as adorable. I would buy several anime Chaikas.

I'm glad the lewd thing was raised. I think I'm a good example of why this was an issue (I didn't tell on you guys, though, I promise it wasn't me).

A while ago I made a post on this and tried to sorta raise my concerns gently, but it kinda didn't go anywhere.

Basically, I'm a guy who's into cool figures, collectibles, I like figmas, and I'm just a general collector of cool things. I'm not especially into any niche things, and while I won't rule out a statue that is asthetically beautiful or in some way "sexy", I don't think I'd ever own anything "lewd".

That's not to say I particularly care if anyone else wants to own things that are "lewd", but the feel in the thread made me feel a bit out of place, with the sheer volume of attention and posts being in some way related to the sexiness of inanimate objects. In particular, there's at least some tolerance of imagery/discussion of statues that depict clearly underage looking characters in a sexual manner -- and while I agree there's some amount of self policing here on this, to the thread's credit, it didn't seem like enough and it kinda made me feel less comfortable participating. I don't think it's productive to single out/shame anyone, but there definitely have been statues displayed and discussed in this thread that, for lack of a better word, are creepy.

anyway, just my two cents. put me on team "more inclusive" (as opposed to "team lewd"). :)

I own very few figures that could be considered lewd, though the Infinite Stratos 1:4 figures are certainly cutting it close. But, cuties with animal ears. I cannot ignore that!

That's not to say I particularly care if anyone else wants to own things that are "lewd", but the feel in the thread made me feel a bit out of place, with the sheer volume of attention and posts being in some way related to the sexiness of inanimate objects.

Well, I don't think any of us are particularly serious about those kinds of discussions. I know they can devolve into excessively lewd drivel, but none of it was ever meant to offend, and was always intended in a joking manner. When we talk about figures being sexy, it has more to do with how well and/or accurately the figure expresses the female form and the personality of the character it represents. It's not a bunch of people sitting around fapping over lumps of PVC, honest.

In particular, there's at least some tolerance of imagery/discussion of statues that depict clearly underage looking characters in a sexual manner -- and while I agree there's some amount of self policing here on this, to the thread's credit, it didn't seem like enough and it kinda made me feel less comfortable participating. I don't think it's productive to single out/shame anyone, but there are definitely statues displayed and discussed in this thread that, for lack of a better word, are creepy.

Most of us will very rarely or never post legit NSFW figures here. We'll probably link to them, but they'll be marked as such. In the case of those half-naked loli figures you're referring to, the discussions that take place concerning them are in regards to how this stuff gets made, or why there's even an audience for that kind of thing. I like some lewd in my figures now and then, but that's in regards to well-sculpted life and hometown. Loli figures that are marketed with a sexual twist are definitely not in my wheelhouse.

cajunator

Banned
Unfortunately not, I'm not familiar with that character lol
but no my orders are as such:
April

fNaTXpE.png

June

NdQ5GnG.png

I've tried adding " before and after the image links to shrink them as I was told that's how you all make it so the image is small and when you click it gets bigger but it doesn't seem to work for me as I'm assuming thats not how you do it. If anyone could give me the exact way to do it I'd be very grateful.

Theres a 300$ Kirino figure?

kewlmyc

We need an anime Chaika figure. Manga Chaika was cool, but I prefer her anime design more. But that Sinon will look nice with her.

You mean LN Chaika and she's designed by Namaniku ATK, so I like her more than the anime one. Namaniku ATK is a god-tier artist.

Wish we'd get a Red Chaika as well, but that's never going to happen.

Theres a 300$ Kirino figure?

I assume it's the 1/2.5 "soft bust" version.

Einbroch

Banned
You mean LN Chaika and she's designed by Namaniku ATK, so I like her more than the anime one. Namaniku ATK is a god-tier artist.

Ah, yes, LN.

I would love Red Chaika as well, but that ship has sailed, so I beg for White Chaika. That ship has most likely sailed too, though. :(

SerTapTap

I assume it's the 1/2.5 "soft bust" version.

1/2.5? Jeez. Jealous of Miku/etc fans. All my favs are too obscure for giant-ass figures. Well except sonico but 1/2.5 still seems giant

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
People who hate waifu discussions are dead to me. It's all because they're just jealous all the best girls are my waifus already.

Figure GAF |OT5| People who hate waifu discussions are dead to me.

SerTapTap

^ Don't remind me, I bought some pokemon cards while on vacation for shits and giggles, I have no idea how good any of the cards are but it's still fun. But I stick to digital no microtransaction ones.

She's a castle. Which Himeji do you prefer, that one or this one?

It's okay, be honest.

Well one doesn't have a tower blocking the important parts

LiK

Two AmiAmi packages arrived but none of them were Halo 2 P-A. just checked tracking and it's in my state. finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom