• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerTapTap

Off topic, but that Kojima stuff is just mind-boggling to me. Hopefully he'll make great games when he leaves Konami.

This week is stupid all over. Konami, "Atari" going after Jeff Minter, Nintendo going mobile. I don't even want to know what BS is coming tomorrow

FFXI going into maintenance mode ; ;

And going to mobile.

69igwiu.gif

Luigi87

Where from? My Amazon pre-order of her says mid-june, and I I cancelled a later one to get that one. This is of course, assuming we are talking about the Street Fighter Bishoujo Juri

Amazon is selling via Koto US, but they always release a few months later than Japanese retailers (such as Amiami and Hobby Search), whom are shipping her this week.

Einbroch

Banned
Licensing issues cause delay of Bloodborne until "TBA".
Metal Gear Solid V cancelled due to funding issues.
Star Citizen switches from PC to Ouya in multi-billion dollar deal.
Oculus and HTC VR announce price: $1000.
Apple buys Valve, forcing Steam off of PCs and onto iOS.
All major Japanese developers come to an agreement to only make phone games and abandon consoles and dedicated handhelds. Thousands laid off.
Nintendo announces new Nintendo phone. Touch only, Android, locked on Android 4.4.
Yen recovers to amazing numbers, y52:$1.
Griffon secures exclusive rights to all anime and videogame figures.
FigureGAF locked due to lewd.

Zerojul

Oculus and Valve VR announce price: $1000.
All major Japanese developers come to an agreement to only make phone games and abandon consoles and dedicated handhelds. Thousands laid off.
Nintendo announces new Nintendo phone. Touch only, Android, locked on Android 4.4.

I cried a little.

Oculus and Valve VR announce price: $1000.

I can see only one bad news there.

P5mhXiN.jpg

kierwynn

I really need to stop browsing mfc when I can't buy anything else at the moment, especially Menma figures cause they're all so cute. I want this one now:

I don't normally like swimsuit figures (unless it's precious swimming princes), but this one is so cute. Why is Menma so adorable?

Arkadios

Woah, slow down Satan.

SoldnerKei

only those ones would be actual bad news... well Bloodborne not so much, since I don't have a PS4 yet lol

tumblr_mb3jv9aubV1rwl09fo1_500.gif

Giolon

I appreciate this post.

I've wanted to participate more in this thread, but haven't for various reasons, some of which were mentioned in this post.

Just to be clear, I never one who complained about this community, but it was skirting dangerously close, I won't lie.

Welcome, please do come and participate. Mod intervention was a long time in coming, and hopefully that will be all that's needed. I can agree with the sentiment and have been called NoFunAllowedBot before myself, but I wasn't one of the ones who complained .

Got a shipping notice for Juri.
She's almost here!

Got mine too from AmiAmi! I just hope she doesn't get lost in the mail like Satan did.

Bombless

I really need to stop browsing mfc when I can't buy anything else at the moment, especially Menma figures cause they're all so cute. I want this one now:

I don't normally like swimsuit figures (unless it's precious swimming princes), but this one is so cute. Why is Menma so adorable?

Make sure to take her to work.

Lol menma. I remember a post on mfc where a guy brought the one with a swim suit to work at Walmart and he lived in the bible belt. Yeah it did not work out ft for him

raven777

I have her and she is great.

johnsmith

remember me

pMStw.png

I appreciate this post.

I've wanted to participate more in this thread, but haven't for various reasons, some of which were mentioned in this post.

Just to be clear, I never one who complained about this community, but it was skirting dangerously close, I won't lie.

On the one hand, I liked being that thread none of the mods knew existed. On the upside, we're now the infamous FigureGAF. We have street cred. >:D

SerTapTap

You haven't made it as a GAF community until you get "the talk." I remember the Pokemon thread having a warning in their OT.
Do I even want to know

Is there a name for that weird frilly thing? A couple of the Neptunia characters' swimsuits have those.

Not everything is about lewdness. I remember PersonaGAF got the talk because no one was ever on topic.

There are things other than lewdness? Interesting

I'm in the process of making my massive february loot post on MFC so I'll be sure to post the link when it's done! Though might take a bit as it's close to 200 pictures and stuff.

Acid08

Banned
Gave in and ordered Utaha and Miku. It's not like either of them will be coming out before November anyway. Only pre-order left for the year is Ryuko next month.

Strange. For Persona I thought waifu stuff would be the reason.

Nah, we self police the waifu stuff.

Gad daggit! I have to email AmiAmi again. When they recombined my order, they did everything I asked except move Alter Alicia to another order. Now that bitch is holding up the order. I combined Iris with Juri, Beatrice, and Yasuna & Sonya.

Gad daggit! I have to email AmiAmi again. When they recombined my order, they did everything I asked except move Alter Alicia to another order. Now that bitch is holding up the order. I combined Iris with Juri, Beatrice, and Yasuna & Sonya.

Does that mean Alter's Alicia is getting delayed? Or you just want her out because all your other items are in stock?

kewlmyc

Does that mean Alter's Alicia is getting delayed? Or you just want her out because all your other items are in stock?

She doesn't have a release date yet, so probably.

Then again, Alter only gave a week notice for Zelos' release date. Same with quite a bit of their figures lately. If she doesn't get a release date by Wednesday, it's totally delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom