• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

My little emotionless assassin can't possibly be this cute
SwWYYWs.jpg
8jj1I5Y.jpg

Femto.

uh oh, guys. I think I'm starting to rethink those TMNT statues GSC is putting out. :O

I don't wanna pay $130 x 4 when I've got higher priorities like that sexy Sideshow Black Cat.
I won't throw too much shade because that Black Cat is sexy.

I'm even tempted myself, but I know I shouldn't.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
In regards to those LL figurines, I wonder why they've decided to release (first) V first and then O. You'd think releasing them in the order of the letters would make most sense.

Giolon

God, you guys post so fast. I don't remember struggling so much to at least skim the convos and discussions in the previous OTs! xD

Can't help it. There are so many people here now. It's like AnimuGAF.

I blame Freeza.

Not my fault. I ain't the one with the highest postcount up in here.

You and RyosukeTH rank almost double the next closest poster:
  1. RyosukeTH 959
    [*]Freezasaurus 950
  2. Einbroch 549
  3. Ohmygoditsjrod 528
  4. Acid08 527
It's not like you're that far off. The two of you together account for 23 of the last 50 posts at the time I put this response together.

My little emotionless assassin can't possibly be this cute

Lovely.

God, you guys post so fast. I don't remember struggling so much to at least skim the convos and discussions in the previous OTs! xD

You and RyosukeTH other rank almost double the next closest:
  1. RyosukeTH 959
    [*]Freezasaurus 950
  2. Einbroch 549
  3. Ohmygoditsjrod 528
  4. Acid08 527
It's not like you're that far off. The two of you together account for 23 of the last 50 posts at the time I put this response together.

1. RyosukeTH 959
    [*]Freezasaurus 950
  2. Einbroch 549
  3. Ohmygoditsjrod 528
  4. Acid08 527

Before I found this thread less then a month ago I had less then 30 total posts now I have 213 (this will be 214) this thread has certainly made me post a lot lol

That 1/4 Gift Sena sold at the 24,280 yen. Oh man.

Lets hope they make a 1/4 kobato or a 1/2.5 heck id buy a 1/1 just name your price :p

Yaari

Didn't see that Eli figure. I'm probably skipping it. I like the Alter line and I don't need 2 sets of 9 figures, no space for that.

Makes it easier for me though, as I did like the Kotori they put out.

Yaari

I'm sure they will do one eventually yeah, Kotori up for pre-order, Rin already shown. It will take a while but it will come around. It's not been confirmed, but it would be weird if they did not do it.

Didn't see that Eli figure. I'm probably skipping it. I like the Alter line and I don't need 2 sets of 9 figures, no space for that.

Makes it easier for me though, as I did like the Kotori they put out.

Yeah, I'll be getting all 9 of that line but my reasoning is because I really want one full set of scales to display. I missed out on the beach queens line and now they are super expensive and not worth it for a 1/10, I'll be getting all of Alters line, while each one is beautiful they all have different themes so it doesn't really fit into a complete set. I have GSC's Honoka but I highly doubt they'll make all 9 girls in those outfits, and I'll be getting the nendo's but I really want a complete scaled figure set so that's basically my reasoning for wanting this set, it's pricy but Kotori and Eli look like beautiful figures as well as the concept art for the rest.

I'm sure they will do one eventually yeah, Kotori up for pre-order, Rin already shown. It will take a while but it will come around. It's not been confirmed, but it would be weird if they did not do it.

You forgot Alter's Maki! shes up for PO

Sold off all of my figures except for one.

TWrAdsv.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/sale/69630

Nobody wants poor Archer. He's is the bane of his sword. ;_;

Sorry to quote this as it's unrelated but since you mentioned your figure sales that reminded me.
How bad was the break to Tharja's hair? Any pictures? I know you offered me a discount for the other 2 figures that I shown interest in but maybe you'd be willing to sell tharja cheaper then what you were selling her for with the break because I know you mentioned you were unable to sell it in it's current condition.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah, I'll be getting all 9 of that line but my reasoning is because I really want one full set of scales to display. I missed out on the beach queens line and now they are super expensive and not worth it for a 1/10, I'll be getting all of Alters line, while each one is beautiful they all have different themes so it doesn't really fit into a complete set. I have GSC's Honoka but I highly doubt they'll make all 9 girls in those outfits, and I'll be getting the nendo's but I really want a complete scaled figure set so that's basically my reasoning for wanting this set, it's pricy but Kotori and Eli look like beautiful figures as well as the concept art for the rest.

Those birthday figures are really, really gorgeous. I don't feel the need to get all 9 so I might pick and choose a couple of my favorites like I'm doing with the figmas. I already have six of the prize figs in the maid outfits too, so that set is almost done.

Those birthday figures are really, really gorgeous. I don't feel the need to get all 9 so I might pick and choose a couple of my favorites like I'm doing with the figmas. I already have six of the prize figs in the maid outfits too, so that set is almost done.

I thought about going for all nine of the Birthday figures, but I really don't it that badly, and Alter Maki exists, so I already have a figure of my favorite.

And I would be in financial pain.

Yaari

When I look at the 9 of them together, wearing matching clothes, it does look really cool. Haha. I might get back on my decision. I like the pace they are putting them out with, Alter might take 2-3 more years.

You are right about Maki, but its a different set I think, I don't count her to the costumes one anyway, because, well, she's not wearing much haha.

Space is the main issue here, I definitely would not feel bad about spending money on them because I really like all of the figures.

That said I probably should not have gotten the GSC Honoka. Doubt there's a future in that line-up and I did not like the outfit much to begin with. Oh well.

1. RyosukeTH 959
    [*]Freezasaurus 950
  2. Einbroch 549
  3. Ohmygoditsjrod 528
  4. Acid08 527

We gonna have to pick sides. Freeza or Ryosuke.

got mitsuru from Ragingnight, figure looks great but damn that was a bitch to get set up

Used a heatgun to fix the legs that werent spread far enough apart for the base, heat to get the sword into the hand, and heat to get the scabbard into its loops

got mitsuru from Ragingnight, figure looks great but damn that was a bitch to get set up

Used a heatgun to fix the legs that werent spread far enough apart for the base, heat to get the sword into the hand, and heat to get the scabbard into its loops

I love how majestic this figure looks.

we could make it one, with or without you and freezas consent.

People bet on fucking anything anyway

Yeah, I know.

Yeah, when Kotori was announced for PO I was planning on probably just getting her since she's my favorite character, while I still wanted a full set of one line I wasn't sure about this line since they aren't cheap. Then Eli just came up for PO and she is really beautiful in those promo shots and I decided that I'll get the full set of this line. I forgot that I had the Koto Umi, Honoka and Kotori figures but I doubt they'll ever make the others. Grats on the almost full prize set!

When I look at the 9 of them together, wearing matching clothes, it does look really cool. Haha. I might get back on my decision. I like the pace they are putting them out with, Alter might take 2-3 more years.

You are right about Maki, but its a different set I think, I don't count her to the costumes one anyway, because, well, she's not wearing much haha.

Space is the main issue here, I definitely would not feel bad about spending money on them because I really like all of the figures.

That said I probably should not have gotten the GSC Honoka. Doubt there's a future in that line-up and I did not like the outfit much to begin with. Oh well.

Yeah, they all really look nice together. I'm not sure if you noticed but I just noticed it but the bases when all of them are together actually spell out "Love Live!" I just realized that and thought it was really cool and makes them even more nice. here the image:

7tDz06F.jpg

Yeah I love the Honoka figure but it's too bad she'll probably never have any friends. GSC is making Nico but as you can see http://myfigurecollection.net/item/236225 she's in a different outfit. Hopefully Kotori and Umi will be made so at least she has company.

Yaari

Yeah I love the Honoka figure but it's too bad she'll probably never have any friends. GSC is making Nico but as you can see http://myfigurecollection.net/item/236225 she's in a different outfit. Hopefully Kotori and Umi will be made so at least she has company.

Wow, I really like that Nico. Hopefully they can match the picture.
Might have to dedicate an entire detolf to Love Live haha. Time to rip my Billy bookshelves off the wall.

kierwynn

Yup, I had to use heat on her hand, did it for her legs anyway, and I hadn't even bothered with the scabbard. lol I heard that was a pain, too.

Yeah, they all really look nice together. I'm not sure if you noticed but I just noticed it but the bases when all of them are together actually spell out "Love Live!" I just realized that and thought it was really cool and makes them even more nice. here the image:

I wasn't going to get the set until I saw the full picture and that the bases spell Love Live! lol Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to pick up Kotori and maybe Eli when they release, but I should be able to get the rest at release. That's what I'm hoping and then I'll only have to pay after market prices for 2 of them.

Yaari

Well, pre-ordered the Kotori Birthday Project figure. will probably end up buying them all now. What am I doing.

Guess the Nendo collection is delayed until 2016.

Railyn

Neo Member
AnimeJapan 2015 is starting soon!

GSC is already showing off some stuff.

CAlLv-EUIAEVFB4.jpg:large

I haven't gotten him yet in the game, but I like him. >_>; Will get...therefore continuing to expand my small nendo collection...sigh.

Also...how did Haikyuu end up getting so much nendo love?? Why didn't Free! get any nendos?? /will never understand which ones get picked ._.;;
Probably going to get Oikawa and Nishinoya...

Oh yeah, forgot to leave this here. I've shot out some FRs. Not sure if I got everyone. :)

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Railyn

meijiko

aZ89aAm.png

Yaaaay another Kaori figure. I like this better than the Aniplex one, but I kind of hope someone will make one of her actually playing her violin, preferably in the white concert dress. And then in a twist of amazing figure fate have an Arima playing piano to display with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom