• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legs and arms look okay, and side-to-side looks good. Shamrock has the most comprehensive flexibility pictures.

Hopefully Yume and Mel get made sometime soon

Yeah, the chest joint seems to be just like the elbows/knees. There are a few pics showing great flexibility on that joint, but I'll refrain from posting them because they're lewd :3

I think for sure they'll release the other two. Clover and Shamrock showing up so close together is a good sign.

OMG FUCKING SOLD now I want to get the snow miku

tumblr_mln2mnylba1rxedj9o1_500.gif

Oops, I forgot she was closed for pre-order.

Don't worry. I'm sure she'll be on AmiAmi a couple of months after release for 8k. Just like every other GSC exclusive Miku ever.

Femto.

Man why is all this wishlist stuff coming up on Ami for good prices. Items get.

Hibari for 2880

Psylocke for 4240

I got lucky with Psylocke. Her price has been climbing recently.

Edit. Also if anyone is interested in monster hunter they have this cool prize figure up for 1580. I have her and think she is pretty great for the cost.
Psylocke, good get.

Muzicfreq

Banned
You know.... I have seen characters without figures.... yet some of the most obscure characters with a figure of some kind.
Like... this one
FIG-MOE-2600.jpg

Zerojul

$600. It may help to know she's about 2ft tall.

Volks doesn't realy do re-relesaes either. I missed her initial run or I would have bought her.

I saw her go up on MFC a few eeks after release for $800 but I had to pass.

EDIT: The Snow Miku is currently up for grabs if you're brave enough.

70,200 JPY
Oh yeah, I remember (IIRC) you telling us about those dolls :)
Amazing pieces, stiff prices as to be expected considering the product (and the maker, Volks doesn't joke).

chrono01

$600. It may help to know she's about 2ft tall.

Volks doesn't realy do re-relesaes either. I missed her initial run or I would have bought her.

I saw her go up on MFC a few eeks after release for $800 but I had to pass.

EDIT: The Snow Miku is currently up for grabs if you're brave enough.

70,200 JPY
Oh, that's all? I'll purchase three.

No I won't. Couldn't even if I wanted to/was insane enough. One per customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom