• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

george_us

Preorders open next week http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2015/04/06/ryuko-matoi-senketsu-kisaragi-ver/

tumblr_nmdp7mzgdY1sqqtwzo6_1280.jpg
Phat! Ryuko is enough for me at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be tempted as soon as Giolon posts some pics.

Nope...

It's 1/4.5 scale, which is a silly scale to begin with... With all that plastic it should be better sculpted, better painted, and not have such horrible seams, it should also contain a ton more detail in it, cause this 1/8th scale figure blows it away:
Oof didn't even notice that seam. I'm slacking.

Cross post from GundamGAF.

Finally took some time to clean up and snap together my HG Sinanju. Such an impressive kit. It's really big too.

Sorry for the poor photos. His waist is a little weak but hopefully that will tighten up when painted. The stickers were a pain in the ass to apply. I'm going to paint him eventually I went ahead and put them on for displaying.

I want to eventually get the MG but that won't be for awhile.

Besides there being a sequel or whatever you call it.

So still going on forever.

Nah, I doubt that will stick, tbh. But we'll see.

Finally took some time to clean up and snap together my HG Sinanju. Such an impressive kit. It's really big too.

Sorry for the poor photos. His waist is a little weak but hopefully that will tighten up when painted. The stickers were a pain in the ass to apply. I'm going to paint him eventually I went ahead and put them on for displaying.

Amazing, will link to my friend since he loves this one.

Meyneth

Sakura Miku acquired:
I don't understand the box effect, is it supposed to be like rice paper??

Also, fastest shipping record for me. AmiAmi shipped the final march orders Saturday and they've already landed in Canada this morning (delivery tomorrow). D:

Sakura Miku acquired:

I don't understand the box effect, is it supposed to be like rice paper??

Also, fastest shipping record for me. AmiAmi shipped the final march orders Saturday and they've already landed in Canada this morning (delivery tomorrow). D:

That's adorable how it says Bloomed in Japan.

Meyneth

Wow, that's fast.
I know! I think they rushed it because of the holiday. Limited windows for processing make for huge backlogs.
My mailman did say that they were only delivering parcels today (not regular mail) so it makes me wonder how crazy it must be at the sorting facilities. :eek:

That's adorable how it says Bloomed in Japan.
I think it says Bloomed in Japan like, 7-8 times all over the packaging.

First proper miku nendo though &#12542;(>&#9661;<)&#65417;

I know! I think they rushed it because of the holiday. Limited windows for processing make for huge backlogs.
My mailman did say that they were only delivering parcels today (not regular mail) so it makes me wonder how crazy it must be at the sorting facilities. :eek:

Haha, when there is a holiday coming here they slow down instead. It happened with my Aigis in february.

:/

Theonik

Now to buy the Neo Zeong.

Meyneth

Haha, when there is a holiday coming here they slow down instead. It happened with my Aigis in february.

:/
If stuff starts taking forever I tend to think my package has fallen out of the plane and sunk to the bottom of the ocean or something. ;_;
and then the tracking updates

SerTapTap

Goddess~

I really need better lighting, but I wasn't about to move the PS4 just for that shot right now, maybe with a fancier fig. Are there like, mini-stage lights you can buy for staging photos? I'm amateur at all of this

Goddess~

I really need better lighting, but I wasn't about to move the PS4 just for that shot right now, maybe with a fancier fig. Are there like, mini-stage lights you can buy for staging photos? I'm amateur at all of this

Riiight.

*stealthAnniversaryPS4brag*

Just kidding.

arue

I just called USPS about my these packages and they can't find them. They're investigating the packages now and will call me back by Wednesday.

Pray for me FigureGAF. Ryuko nendo and Thanatos D-Arts need your prayers.

Hi figuregaf! After a few weeks of lurking this thread I finally caved and placed an order on AmiAmi for some figures a few days ago. When I placed the order everything was as usual with they're emails, but today I added a Nendoroid preorder to be shipped with that order and in their "Order Acknowledgement" email they said "At the moment, your preorder is in que, and we have yet to find out if we can secure your order. It usually takes about one to two weeks before we know its availability, as we might have to contact several distributors. Please be patient, and wait for our next mail. We will contact you as soon as possible."
I was just wondering if this que was for the new Nendoroid that I pre-ordered today or if it's possible that modifying my existing order has messed up my place in line for preorders in the original order since they didn't say anything about being in a que when I placed the order a few days ago.

Hi figuregaf! After a few weeks of lurking this thread I finally caved and placed an order on AmiAmi for some figures a few days ago. When I placed the order everything was as usual with they're emails, but today I added a Nendoroid preorder to be shipped with that order and in their "Order Acknowledgement" email they said "At the moment, your preorder is in que, and we have yet to find out if we can secure your order. It usually takes about one to two weeks before we know its availability, as we might have to contact several distributors. Please be patient, and wait for our next mail. We will contact you as soon as possible."

I've never seen it before. But I never read order acknowledgement emails. What Nendo was it? Maybe it's after GSC's pre-order cut-off date?

I really can't answer your question but just wanted to say welcome. Also I've seen you in the SK community. There are some awesome SK figured out there.

Thanks! I'm starting with a few from the Griffon line of SK stuff.

I've never seen it before. But I never read order acknowledgement emails. What Nendo was it? Maybe it's after GSC's pre-order cut-off date?

It was this Haruna I'm just a little worried since the original order secured my pre-order for the full size Parasyte figure and the next day they closed pre-orders for that.

It was this Haruna I'm just a little worried since the original order secured my pre-order for the full size Parasyte figure and the next day they closed pre-orders for that.

I wouldn't worry about it. The GSC page for her says that sales ended Feb. 12th... But I doubt AmiAmi would keep ordrrs open if they couldn't get one.

Also, she comes out in June according to GSC. Not May.

I wouldn't worry about it. The GSC page for her says that sales ended Feb. 12th... But I doubt AmiAmi would keep ordrrs open if they couldn't get one.

Also, she comes out in June according to GSC. Not May.

Thanks, I was just unsure as to whether adding a new item to be shipped with an older order could end up losing my place in line for the original items in that order such as the Parasyte model. Especially since I noticed they opened up the Parasyte preorder again, but only as Tentative Pre-orders which concerned me that i may have lost my original place in line and am now placed with the Tentative Pre-orders.

Meyneth

I was just wondering if this que was for the new Nendoroid that I pre-ordered today or if it's possible that modifying my existing order has messed up my place in line for preorders in the original order since they didn't say anything about being in a que when I placed the order a few days ago.
Are there any items that have the back-order status on them?

I had this happen once and it was only for the new item that I had added. (they weren't able to secure the item anyway and removed it from the order) :/

Are there any items that have the back-order status on them?

I had this happen once and it was only for the new item that I had added. (they weren't able to secure the item anyway and removed it from the order) :/

No back-order items in that particular order but unfortunately I think what I feared has happened, being that they lost my place in line when adding a new item to the order and technically created a new order in the process which means that my pre-order is now marked as a Tentative Pre-order. I noticed when checking the "Updated order" email thing that my Parasyte figure is now marked as Tentative so I reeeeally hope I end up getting it.

Griffon, noooooo!

Also, welcome!

Thank you! I technically started with this single Shimakaze model from Amazon but seeing the awesome stuff posted in this thread pushed me to make a real order and since I've gotten games from AmiAmi it seemed like a good place to start :p I also went with the Griffon line because they seem to have a few Senran Kagura characters and other companies seemed to have only 1 or 2 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom