• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they let you check her out before you buy her? If so maybe you should, saw another one today with back decal problems, being able to check her out first would save the headache...

Yeah, I was going to wait until they've unboxed her, so it might be later today.
They have Wonder Woman, too, but it's the reg with just the shield, and I'm all about dat axe.

raven777

Man I'd love to post plenty of Akibaphotography photos etc if they allowed hotlinking, too lazy to rehost their images XD.

Also could be your first Saber? So many Saber figures, what stood out for this one?

The face. Also by the time I started collecting figures, all the good Saber figures were out/had to go for pre-owned.

In other news, after many, many days of silence my Nisekoi mandarake order went through.

Strangely though, the fee for the shipping was higher this time. 300-400yen higher. Could be because of the e-mail that I sent them, or just coincidence.

omlet

The face. Also by the time I started collecting figures, all the good Saber figures were out/had to go for pre-owned.

You should go for the best Saber, GSC's UC Lily Saber scale for a cool
. A cut above other seibas IMO. I love mine and I'm not even a huge Saber fan.

george_us

I took the advice of the payment plan for sideshow stuff and this year I decided on:

300372-valkyrie-of-the-dead-009.jpg

It came down to her and the batgirl, and after me and my wife discussed it we figured "excluding how perfect the statue is, we can get batgirl stuff everywhere, This one is really gorgeous and unique" so we went with the valkyrie
You made the right choice! The wait for her will be painful.

Queen round 2:

Back tattoo placement is perfect, seen a bunch of these where it runs down the side of her spine instead of on it:
Great photos! Good to hear she turned out well for you.

kewlmyc

MHP3-meatcook.gif

So who's getting MH4U and will play online with me =D
GIF is from Portable 3rd

I'll be playing online once I get my Majora's Mask N3DSXL in. I bought it via Best Buy so I have no idea when I'll actually be getting it. Might just play the story mode until it arrives.

I will be but not any time soon :/
=( Hopefully when you do Figure MH GAF will be there for you.
Will it be a midnight launch?
I believe so, I've got a code so I can download at 11pm, in the UK, as NoE eShop updates then.
I'd be up for it. Picking everything up tomorrow (n3DS XL from Gamestop and MH4 from Best Buy).
Will add you =)
We shall battle together.
*High fives*
I'm getting it! I played a bow user in MH3U, so probably will again.
Yay =) I was primarily switch axe but will probably try everything this time around with a focus on the glaive.
I'm getting it about a week late. :( My MH4U New 3DSXL will take a while to get here.

But I'll play then!
I'll be playing online once I get my Majora's Mask N3DSXL in. I bought it via Best Buy so I have no idea when I'll actually be getting it. Might just play the story mode until it arrives.
Will add you guys around then =D

Einbroch

Banned
I'd totally be down for MH4, but the 3DS is uncomfortable to hold, the graphics are pretty awful, and the controls on any game that "requires" a camera also controls like garbage. Tried the demo, no thanks.

I'll pick the series up if it goes to Vita/PS4/PC or if the next Nintendo handhold doesn't give me hand cramps after half an hour.

I await the day a member here or MFC photographs something like this cause they ran out of space/shelves XD
I skipped the demo, already know what the game is basically about, unlike Smash. Don't have a fucking clue what weapon I'll get, though.
See that's where the demo would've helped ;P
Don't think I'll get it this soon... I don't want to throw other games straight into backlog bin lol
Hopefully when you do get it I'll have space for you lol, the peeps above I answered in one post will fill my remaining slots XD
I'll be picking mine up tomorrow morning along with my New3ds. I'm down to hunt.
Will check for more space =)
Think I'll actually send them a PM, hate the 100 people limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom