• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be moving up in the Art world finally. Been working for this print shop for 10 years, a huge Graphic Design company contacted me recently after my name was dropped by a client. Owner wants to sit down with me and have me show him my recent work.

*fingers crossed*
finger_good_luck_icon_sticker-r98cf1ce392644573820dc0abd49ec7d3_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Ryuuroden

Might be moving up in the Art world finally. Been working for this print shop for 10 years, a huge Graphic Design company contacted me recently after my name was dropped by a client. Owner wants to sit down with me and have me show him my recent work.

*fingers crossed*

good luck dude

SoldnerKei

*fingers crossed*

buena suerte snk
hopefully everything goes alright!

Einbroch

Banned

*fingers crossed*

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

*fingers crossed*

you'll get it /believe

*fingers crossed*

Best of luck to you! I know it's not an easy industry to be in so I hope this opportunity works out!

Best of luck to you! I know it's not an easy industry to be in so I hope this opportunity works out!

Thanks everyone! I know it's not figure related but you guys are awesome and wanted some extra luck hehe :)

Red, you aren't lying lol. Working for this Screen Printer for 10+ years now, while it's not a bad place to work it's a dead end. I was getting entirely to comfy here. I am finding out more, he found my clothing line I did most of the art for as well.

Hopefully they don't just want another freelancer, which I will take that as well of course.

Tidd

My amiami January order via EMS will probably arrive tomorrow after 2 weeks!!!!... I don't know what happened at the customs but that's just ridiculous. I pay for EMS because it's faster... Hope this was a one time only thing. Maybe my customs don't like "used toys". It's the first time I ordered a used figure from amiami

Bombless

My amiami January order via EMS will probably arrive tomorrow after 2 weeks!!!!... I don't know what happened at the customs but that's just ridiculous. I pay for EMS because it's faster... Hope this was a one time only thing. Maybe my customs don't like "used toys". It's the first time I ordered a used figure from amiami

This is common for me in Belgium. It takes about 3 days for the package to get into customs then it spends usually over a week in there, sometimes more. It's ridiculous.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

*fingers crossed*

Good luck, man. I'm sure you'll nail your interview.

Ultimadrago

*fingers crossed*

Snkpls Pls~

its EMS so a very high chance the customs will take a sneak peek of your figure lol

Einbroch

Banned
its EMS so a very high chance the customs will take a sneak peek of your figure lol

At least it's not DHL. DHL will rip open your box whether there's a break in it or not, laugh at your dolls, slap random tape strips wherever they want, then drop kick the package into their truck while shouting "GOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL".

Railyn

Neo Member
President's Day more like No Figure Day. y u hold my aigis

Oh gdi, you just reminded me that my Natsume and Naruko Aoba nendo won't be coming in today. @___@ Found out the storm was what held it up in the first place.

The anxiety of waiting to find out if his base is broken is extended for another day.

Thanks everyone! I know it's not figure related but you guys are awesome and wanted some extra luck hehe :)

Red, you aren't lying lol. Working for this Screen Printer for 10+ years now, while it's not a bad place to work it's a dead end. I was getting entirely to comfy here. I am finding out more, he found my clothing line I did most of the art for as well.

Hopefully they don't just want another freelancer, which I will take that as well of course.

It seems like there's definitely a focus on using freelancers rather than a more stable type of position nowadays, but I'll cross my fingers for the best! I can understand wanting some sort of advancement in your career after a decade, either way.

Must...Not...Preorder.

The character's extremely cute, but I'd want one without the bunnie bits.

I actually like the bunny bits! It's just not enough for me to pick him up.

Oh gdi, you just reminded me that my Natsume and Naruko Aoba nendo won't be coming in today. @___@ Found out the storm was what held it up in the first place.

The anxiety of waiting to find out if his base is broken is extended for another day.

Out of curiosity, which Natsume figure would you be referring to?

omlet

Well, it got to Germany fast... :v
not helping, I know

urghh DHL D:<

Wow, that's bad! I've never had this kind of issue with them on the few times I've used them (amazonjp being most recent).

I stole the idea from GSC, no regrets

lol, nice.

RMI

Banned
urghh DHL D:<

holy geez. i only had one package come DHL, and that was the KLK figs I ordered from Amazon.jp. It came in not bad shape. They even left a door tag for redelivery which is more convenient than having to go to the PO to pick my pacakge up.

Ewww at that DHL package. I've never had a figure show up like that thankfully, but I had a wireless guitar patch destroyed similarly that I had bought as a gift

Settin

I don't have issues with DHL. The delivery person drives their own car but I seen that shit before with USPS in some of the towns I've lived in.

holy geez. i only had one package come DHL, and that was the KLK figs I ordered from Amazon.jp. It came in not bad shape. They even left a door tag for redelivery which is more convenient than having to go to the PO to pick my pacakge up.
Think UK (you are in the UK right...?) DHL is fine for us, our problem logistics child is Yodel who I think has actually changed their name X'D

Fake edit: Was thinking of DHL from a long time ago which ironically was acquired by Yodel this DHL is indeed shit everywhere XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom