• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY (Agito XIII) Type-0 |OT| Occupy Suzaku

Bebpo

Banned
Man, the mission design in this game has a whoooooole lot o' bullshit.

Just beat the end mission for chapter 3. First you have the part where the L'Cie instant KOs your current character during a cutscene, then you have DUAL colossus fights including a leader one who goes into rage mode and starts murdering your other party members dropping you down another few, then you have crazy rage mode commander and his infinite spawning soldiers who do a lot of damage so while you're locked onto the commander doing damage to him you have to keep dodging the soldiers you can't see behind you, THEN you have giant mecha boss whose arm crash/wipe move 1 hit kills your 2 AI party members right away, luckily he's an easy boss to fight with just a single remaining character, THEN you have to keep dodging these lightning strikes from the L'Cie for like FIVE MINUTES and they are fast with huge range. I was down to my last party member, a lvl.12 character when the alarm went off and the mission ended. Really lucked out.

That's just a lot of bs mission design in one part. Parts like that seem designed for multiplayer since losing your AI guys sucks. I really really dislike how strong enemies 1 hit kill characters. Sure you have 13 lives, but half of your characters are useless if you're not keeping them leveled. So when you have 5-6 real characters, losing 2 or 3 of them in an instant in a 30-60min long mission really sucks and is frustrating. The damage scaling just seems off. My party was around lvl.20 outside my lvl.23 leader and the recommended level was 22 for that one. Shouldn't have been taking as much damage as I was.

xero273

Man, the mission design in this game has a whoooooole lot o' bullshit.

Just beat the end mission for chapter 3. First you have the part where the L'Cie instant KOs your current character during a cutscene, then you have DUAL colossus fights including a leader one who goes into rage mode and starts murdering your other party members dropping you down another few, then you have crazy rage mode commander and his infinite spawning soldiers who do a lot of damage so while you're locked onto the commander doing damage to him you have to keep dodging the soldiers you can't see behind you, THEN you have giant mecha boss whose arm crash/wipe move 1 hit kills your 2 AI party members right away, luckily he's an easy boss to fight with just a single remaining character, THEN you have to keep dodging these lightning strikes from the L'Cie for like FIVE MINUTES and they are fast with huge range. I was down to my last party member, a lvl.12 character when the alarm went off and the mission ended. Really lucked out.

That's just a lot of bs mission design in one part. Parts like that seem designed for multiplayer since losing your AI guys sucks. I really really dislike how strong enemies 1 hit kill characters. Sure you have 13 lives, but half of your characters are useless if you're not keeping them leveled. So when you have 5-6 real characters, losing 2 or 3 of them in an instant in a 30-60min long mission really sucks and is frustrating. The damage scaling just seems off. My party was around lvl.20 outside my lvl.23 leader and the recommended level was 22 for that one. Shouldn't have been taking as much damage as I was.

Did you try killing the pilots for the colossus fight? makes it easier.
It's been awhile since I played that mission but I'm pretty sure all your party members can die in the L'cie fight and you'll still clear the mission. For that mission, I just use one character at a time since AI dies against the boss :(

Bebpo

Banned
I tried killing them as they ran for the colossi but my weapons wouldn't reached. Needed King but he wasn't in my party :(

I mean fighting a single one of them is easy, but dual fighting when the leader is out and is enraged was really annoying. He completely murdered my party members.

Good to know that even if you die in the L'Cie fight you don't have to redo the entire boss rush. That would have been frustrating.

Also I equipped Suzaku for my triange+circle attack for the mission to see what it did and it seemed pretty bad? Like it took a while to cast and then a few fire birds rushed the enemy and didn't do a ton of damage. Are summons really the best thing to equip for triangle+circle and then if you can switch in a low-level character and sacrifice them for the summon?

dramatis

Also I equipped Suzaku for my triange+circle attack for the mission to see what it did and it seemed pretty bad? Like it took a while to cast and then a few fire birds rushed the enemy and didn't do a ton of damage. Are summons really the best thing to equip for triangle+circle and then if you can switch in a low-level character and sacrifice them for the summon?
I'm of the opinion that pretty much all the triangle+circle attacks are useless. Summons are as useful as potatoes; the Suzaku attack can be leveled up using a certain item but it's pretty useless too. The team attack is also meh considering you deal more damage with kill sights or just using combos from a high-physical attack character, like Jack or Seven.

You can't use summons on anything except storyline missions anyway, so they get outstripped quickly if you're not leveling them up.

Bebpo

Banned
Ah, I use RHG (or RFG, whatever the first one is called) because it's the only magic I've leveled and I've almost maxed it (the downside being it costs like 100mp a use instead of 30mp now :( )

I'm of the opinion that pretty much all the triangle+circle attacks are useless. Summons are as useful as potatoes; the Suzaku attack can be leveled up using a certain item but it's pretty useless too. The team attack is also meh considering you deal more damage with kill sights or just using combos from a high-physical attack character, like Jack or Seven.

You can't use summons on anything except storyline missions anyway, so they get outstripped quickly if you're not leveling them up.

Sounds about right from what I've seen so far. Seems really dumb you can't equip summons outside of missions. Unfortunate that summons are useless since they look really cool. FFXII all over again in this game.

Pooya

summons are actually pretty useful if you use them right. Although from the summons you can possibly get in your first play-through just by going through the story, I think only Odin and Shiva are pretty good, specially Odin.

You can use summons also in combat exercise missions, actually clearing some of those missions is the way to unlock some of the better summons.

I cleared a level 36-37 combat exercise mission with my characters at level 25-26 just by using Odin constantly. how?

Make sure you unlock Rem's 死なないで ability, she casts auto reraise on herself and allies. DO that and then use summon, once the time is up, she is revived again, repeat for win! xD

Boss Man

So does this game have a true open world traversable with airships and whatnot, or is it some kind of gimmick thing?

xero273

So does this game have a true open world traversable with airships and whatnot, or is it some kind of gimmick thing?

it has a world map where you can visit other towns. you can only visit those towns after you conquer that area though i.e. through story mode missions or combat exercises.

Boss Man

it has a world map where you can visit other towns. you can only visit those towns after you conquer that area though i.e. through story mode missions or combat exercises.
Might be a stupid question, but what I'm trying to get at is does it feel like it did in the older games? Is there a big open world to explore in your airship, getting to places you couldn't previously, etc?

Is it an open world in the same way FFIX was?

Bebpo

Banned
Might be a stupid question, but what I'm trying to get at is does it feel like it did in the older games? Is there a big open world to explore in your airship, getting to places you couldn't previously, etc?

Is it an open world in the same way FFIX was?

Not really. The game doesn't feel like a normal rpg with a world map that you walk around and visit towns and progress the story.

"towns" are basically 1 room/hallway cut & pasted. Maybe the few major cities are different, but there's no way to distinguish towns from each other.

There's also nothing to "explore" on the world map. It's just a big empty field that takes forever to move across on foot with an occasional cave. You fight random battles on it and there are visible TOUGH enemy battles on it.

At the end of the day, it's more of a mission game like Peace Walker, where you have a base and you go off and do missions than a real rpg where you explore a world and progress the story while exploring dungeons. The game is not much of a traditional rpg at all. Very much like Peace Walker x Persona 3/4 imo.

These videos are amazingly misleading. It's much closer to a "gimmick" than a true world map. Also I'm not sure if you get a controllable airship. Someone else will have to answer that. 14 hours in, the airships are like FFXII where you pay and it takes you somewhere.

summons are actually pretty useful if you use them right. Although from the summons you can possibly get in your first play-through just by going through the story, I think only Odin and Shiva are pretty good, specially Odin.

You can use summons also in combat exercise missions, actually clearing some of those missions is the way to unlock some of the better summons.

I cleared a level 36-37 combat exercise mission with my characters at level 25-26 just by using Odin constantly. how?

Make sure you unlock Rem's 死なないで ability, she casts auto reraise on herself and allies. DO that and then use summon, once the time is up, she is revived again, repeat for win! xD

Haha, that's a nice find! Since I main Rem, and I use that spell occasional this will be very useful. Will actually start using summons now! Though I mainly like to give Rem her ability that regenerates MP since Ethers are too expensive still and I blow through MP very quickly with 100mp casts.

Varion

These videos are amazingly misleading. It's much closer to a "gimmick" than a true world map. Also I'm not sure if you get a controllable airship. Someone else will have to answer that. 14 hours in, the airships are like FFXII where you pay and it takes you somewhere.
You do, but a) It's really late in the game, b) It's optional and c) By the time you get it there's not much in the way of new locations to explore with it, and most of them are really high level anyway.

dramatis

At the end of the day, it's more of a mission game like Peace Walker, where you have a base and you go off and do missions than a real rpg where you explore a world and progress the story while exploring dungeons. The game is not much of a traditional rpg at all. Very much like Peace Walker x Persona 3/4 imo.
The curse of Monster Hunter.

I think the mission structure is part of what makes the world map more of a hindrance than a delight, since at least with those hubs you can get to your mission very quickly. Whereas once more of the world opens up, even with a chocobo getting around feels like a bit of a chore especially since you can't go back to the school without wasting 6 hours.

On a side note it's actually rather hilarious that you would think that world map means more open than a certain other game, but there are all sorts of invisible walls installed on the world map that explicitly tell you that you can't go beyond.

Boss Man

Thanks for all of the info. Still interested in the game but I will lock away my deep desires for an open world Final Fantasy game again.

jimmypython

getting the REAL airship is one of the side quests. with this airship, you can fly freely just as the old school FF games, and also
you can play a shooting game in the sky

Bebpo

Banned
The cutscene in chapter 4 when you tell the class assistant girl who always goes "..." that she's allowed to talk and then she bursts out the most aggressive personality ever and King is like "uhhhh...maybe you should not talk after all" almost made me spit my drink over the screen. So hilarious.

I think it's neat that they got like EVERY JAPANESE VOICE ACTOR in the industry to do a few lines for goofy NPC cutscenes spread throughout. Like I noticed one of the scenes was the Haruhi seiyuu being in her Haruhi mode, lol.

Game is fun when it's light-hearted and silly.

Bebpo

Banned
The cutscene in chapter 4 when you tell the class assistant girl who always goes "..." that she's allowed to talk and then she bursts out the most aggressive personality ever and King is like "uhhhh...maybe you should not talk after all" almost made me spit my drink over the screen. So hilarious.

Wait what

then she gets murdered in the next scene.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME

Varion

The general consensus seems to be kind of disappointing as well though, right?
Well expectations were really high for it, and it didn't really live up to all of them. It's still a good game, just not quite the second coming of FF that some people were hoping for. When it's good, it's really good (the second half excluding the final chapter was fantastic) and the OST was awesome, but the world map was more for show than anything else, the airship feels pretty pointless (it's not even required), the story felt incredibly rushed, and the characters weren't particularly sympathetic because there were too many of them. I have no idea how a game can be in development for this long and still feel rushed, but they pulled it off.

People who think the mission based gameplay sounds fun will enjoy it and I did have fun playing it though. It just wasn't as good as I hoped it'd be.

Bebpo

Banned
I think I'm right about the halfway point (starting chapter 5, ~17 hours lvl.26) and I thought the first half was a good game even if I have some issues with it. Chapter 4 was definitely the best yet.

+Battle system is fun, the closest to an FF arpg done right; multiplayer is probably cool
-Battle system feels shallow & unbalanced (bosses can be bullshiiiiiit >_<)

+Gameplay is solid though not spectacular. Quests to do, repayable missions, hidden dungeons on world map to explore and level cast. Story missions are long and can have multiple routes and high level enemies that you can only beat on a new game+
-MP focused structure where your party levels are all over the place because you mainly just level 1-3 characters is annoying. Story missions are a bit too long and repetitive fighting grunts over and over. Quests are super generic (go kill x number of y enemies) and you can only take on 1 at a time. World map is slow to get around.

-There are RTS battles but they don't seem very numerous in the story. I've done 1 so far and it was painless. There are optional ones but I'm not touching them.

+The vehicles on the world map are neat.

+Some nice throwbacks to classic FF moments and characters/enemies.

+/- there are towns, but they all look the same and boring and nothing to do in them.

+Story concept is somewhat interesting
-Story is very rushed and there's a lot of time skipping between events

+Characters are enjoyable archtypes with great actors/actresses; cutscenes are always fun to watch; well directed.
-Characters don't have a lot of dimension to them

+Graphics & Music are amazing

The gameplay and production feels on par with big SE PSP games like The Third Birthday, Crisis Core. Story is between the two.

Bebpo

Banned
For those who played, what are S.O. special orders? I've never turned them on because it sounded like you can get in trouble if you die while they're on. What happens if you turn them on?

kenji

It probably isn't the first time I ask about this but I'll try again, did someone play the second playthrough already? Square Enix said there are other cutscenes and dialogues focused on the characters. Is it good and worth playing?

Pooya

For those who played, what are S.O. special orders? I've never turned them on because it sounded like you can get in trouble if you die while they're on. What happens if you turn them on?

turning them on by talking to that person doesn't have any risk, you can choose to accept or reject them when they appear during a mission. (hit L, then down on d-pad to see the S.O. then you can accept or reject)

for completing an S.O. you usually need to beat the enemies in certain way or a certain enemy or do a task within the time limit. you get some free buffs if you accept it and if you complete it you are awarded with an item, weapon or accessory usually, in some cases you get to unlock some summons. they can be very hard or very easy.

if you fail, your character dies. You can cancel an accepted S.O. by going to another zone during a mission sometimes, depends on the type of S.O. if it depends on you to be in that zone or not.

if you failed you can dodge that circle thing that appears around your character and kills him/her, just dodge roll multiple times fast, it will follow you xD

Bebpo

Banned
Oh, for some reason I thought someone said you fail an S.O. your character dies permanently in the story and you have to start them from lvl.1 again or something.

I'll turn them on in that case.

Bebpo

Banned
Actually, going to turn them off because I hate seeing S.O. pop up every other second during missions. It's pretty annoying! They need to use them more sparingly :p

Man, that second RTS mission in the first half of Chapter 5 was terrible. Do not care for the RTS parts at all. I wasted all my chocobos just to move faster around the map and now I have to walk everywhere until my new chocobos are bred :(

I actually like the story/characters at this point. They've definitely grown on me and the overall somber tone is something different and nice for an rpg. Very sad game.

I don't like how this is probably the most grindy game I've played from SE that I can remember. I hate how you're always underleveled and there's really no way to level up particularly quickly. For instance the next mission is lvl.29 and my party is 28/25/24/22/22/22/17/16/16/15/15/15/15etc... I get that there's not that many story missions in the game so they want you to grind between each one while doing quests, but it's annoying. :X

dramatis

I don't like how this is probably the most grindy game I've played from SE that I can remember. I hate how you're always underleveled and there's really no way to level up particularly quickly. For instance the next mission is lvl.29 and my party is 28/25/24/22/22/22/17/16/16/15/15/15/15etc... I get that there's not that many story missions in the game so they want you to grind between each one while doing quests, but it's annoying. :X
Could try going back to title menu and replaying storyline missions on the mission list in title menu, using lower level characters. If you walk away from your psp for a while, there's also secret training in the school arena that helps your active character gain exp while PSP is sleeping.

In any case I recommend keeping only about 4-6 characters at recommended levels. You can scrap Machina for story reasons, King (because Cater is better), Trey (see King), and whoever else you don't use much.

And I don't know about the grindy part. I played a bit of Dissidia 012 a while back, and even though I didn't do that much, it felt much worse in grind than Type0 did.

Bebpo

Banned
Well, since the story missions are freaking long (30 mins+), I don't really want to keep replaying them. Also the enemies in them are usually lower levels than the mobs I can just fight on the newest area of the world map. Seems faster to grind lvl.27-31 enemies.

And I do the sleep training A LOT. Because I play games at a slow pace of only about 3-5 hours a week, I've been getting a lot of levels from sleep mode. Every day I turn on my psp to play more my character has gained 1-2 levels. But when you need to level up 6 characters 5 levels a mission, 1-2 levels with 1 character per day is not all that helpful. >_<

I like King though because he shoots FAST and far. Very easy to hit weakpoints from a distance.

Dissidia 012 is grindy, but only if you want to do the post-game stuff. The main story isn't bad at all imo. Though I imported my Dissidia 1 characters with their high levels so that probably helped!

Bebpo

Banned
Hmm, I'm on a sidequest mid-Chapter 5 where I need to fight 2 Strikers in the Eibon area. But I've been running around for 30 mins doing random battles and I've never encountered them. The wiki I'm looking at doesn't give any help on this quests. Are they hidden somewhere or is it just a really really low chance random encounter? Reward is 10 elixirs which is uh, pretty nice! So I'd like to do it if possible. Been collecting Chocobo while running in circles and leveling so it hasn't all been a waste :p

Bebpo

Banned
Ok, in chapter 6. This game is weirdly scripted in an FFXIII influenced way. Not really a fan of it. Prefer it when it's just an rpg and I go around fighting things and leveling up. Too many mini-games and unwinnable battles and enemies you can't fight first playthrough.

Pooya

talking about chapter 6 or the whole game? the story missions are all tight corridors and scripted throughout the game, even some of the boss fights are very very lame because of that
like chapter 5 end boss

There weren't many mini games that I remember, there were
bahamut-0 in chapter 6 and fps shooting on the airship in chapter 5 that I remember, both were pretty easy and good for change of pace I thought

there are loads of enemies on the world map not only you can't hope to beat in 1st playthrough but probably 2nd playthrough as well, reaching lvl99 takes a very very long time even with all the xp multiplier accessories.

if you reached chapter 7, it's good to do the sidequests for unlocking the airship, it takes somewhat long time to go through it but still cool to have, although the airship is really lame and feels like an afterthought they added for fun, it's good to have for fast traveling and you can reach some places that you can't without it.

Bebpo

Banned
Here's the thing, I just got to chapter 7 and so many chapter bosses so far have been high level enemies that are technically winnable, but since they kill you in 1 hit first play and you can only damage them during killsight, there's a good chance you die and then the game goes "hey, you win anyway!" and the story moves on. I think out of 6 chapters, 3 have ended with those types of fights. It's really unsatisfying.

I feel by making the game "OMG NEW GAME+ LOOK AT ALL THE HIGH LEVEL ENEMIES/BOSSES IN THE MAIN STORY YOU CAN FIGHT NEXT PLAY", they completely devalued the first playthrough into what feels like a scripted, on-rails, barely-interactive 30 hour event. Doesn't help the combat is really really shallow. All I've done for 25+ hours is dodge, shoot a lightning bolt when killsight appears, repeat x 1000 enemies. I haven't played Crisis Core in forever, but at least with the DMW wheel thing it felt like there was a little more going on. You have all these moves and abilities and magics between the characters but the more I use them, the more they all seem worthless and it's really just more efficient to dodge -> attack with ranged weapon on killsight.

This also makes the questing less good than it should be. Between scripted story with a dozen enemies you can't fight missions, the running around exploring and doing quests is kind of fun, but because the battle system is so shallow fighting lots and lots of enemies is pretty boring unlike an rpg with a good combat system where "kill 15 of x enemies" is still fun because the combat is so good.

Also the world feels really small. I'm in the 2nd to last chapter now with chapter 7 and I feel like I've barely been anywhere. I've been to the area in front of Suzaku, a couple screens to the west, 1 screen to the east. That's about it. The world map in map form looks way bigger than how far I've actually been.

Finally the story is losing me at this point. I liked when it focused on the characters because I think the characters are actually pretty interesting and diverse. But when it's just on the WAR and 1 billion people are dying every event and all the characters are getting killed left and right...it's hard to care at all. It's just too exaggerated and distant. The whole plot element of "when people die, memories of them are erased; so people can keep fighting in the name of the crystal without wanting to stop because they understand the human toll of war" which starts off kind of interesting, actually hurts the plot because no one cares when anyone dies so people just get killed off and nothing is effected/changed.

I think a BETTER story for the game would have been in this world where everyone forgets the dead, the main character (say Ace for instance) doesn't lose his memories of them and he has to deal and struggle with all the death in war and how messed up this world controlled by the crystals is and he makes a stand to change it.

Oh well, I think the game is sort of fun and has a lot of potential, but it never really makes good on it. Will finish up the rest and curiously await Type 1.

So what levels should I be finishing up chapter 7 and going into the final chapter? I think I read you guys saying 40-45s are good? My Rem is 35, Queen is 32, Jack/Eight/King are 29, Ace is 25, but the rest are all 16-20. Going to need to do a loooot of leveling to get even the top 6 up to the 40-45 range >_<

xero273

So what levels should I be finishing up chapter 7 and going into the final chapter? I think I read you guys saying 40-45s are good? My Rem is 35, Queen is 32, Jack/Eight/King are 29, Ace is 25, but the rest are all 16-20. Going to need to do a loooot of leveling to get even the top 6 up to the 40-45 range >_<

for final chapter, it doesn't matter. I think final chapter enemies are just the avg level of your 12 characters. So just level enough to beat ch.7

EDIT: yep, just saw it on gamefaqs. that final chapter enemies are your avg level.

Bebpo

Banned
EDIT: yep, just saw it on gamefaqs. that final chapter enemies are your avg level.

Wouldn't that make the final chapter too easy? I mean you're bound to have some unleveled characters like how I have a bunch at lvl.17. These would bring the average down to the mid-20s and my lvl.30s characters would be untouchable against them.

weeaboo

Wouldn't that make the final chapter too easy? I mean you're bound to have some unleveled characters like how I have a bunch at lvl.17. These would bring the average down to the mid-20s and my lvl.30s characters would be untouchable against them.

did you finish the game already? can't wait to read your impressions after the last episode.

Varion

The final chapter is basically just weird SOs anyway, no 'normal' combat, and the final boss is impossible to lose. So nah not really.

Varion

Sorry to bump this, but has there been any word, or rumor about a possible NA release for Type-0?
That they're "localising Type-0" was confirmed by the game's Ultimania guide (there's a thread somewhere about it), but there's been no word of whether it'll be this version, a port or whatever that I know of.

I've got a question about this game:

Does it generally follow the 'three ladies' (one serious/badass, one demure, one juvenile) rule that FF games from FFIV through FFXIII have generally followed?

I'm asking not only because I'm curious, but because FFXIII-2 doesn't follow that rule (clearly), and it seems like FF Versus XIII might not either (because the game looks like a near-total sausagefest).

Type-0 clearly has many more than three female PCs, but owing to the way in which it's structured, I'm curious to hear if the number tends to stay more or less right around three at any one given point.

weeaboo

I've got a question about this game:

Does it generally follow the 'three ladies' (one serious/badass, one demure, one juvenile) rule that FF games from FFIV through FFXIII have generally followed?

I'm asking not only because I'm curious, but because FFXIII-2 doesn't follow that rule (clearly), and it seems like FF Versus XIII might not either (because the game looks like a near-total sausagefest).

Type-0 clearly has many more than three female PCs, but owing to the way in which it's structured, I'm curious to hear if the number tends to stay more or less right around three at any one given point.

Cool/serious crew: Queen, Seven, Sice
Juvenile/Idiot: Cinque
Demure?: Cater, Rem
Moe: Deuce

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I'm so excited for this title, it was announced when I was a freshman in highschool, so was versus XIII. lol Holy smokes, SE is slow.

Bebpo

Banned
Man, I really don't think this is a good game :(

I've been putting off ch.7/last chapter for a week or two because the thought of playing this game feels "ugh" and so I've just been sleep training while playing other fun games instead. Gained about 6 levels so my top3 are lvl.36-40.

Picked up the game today and did the first half of Ch.7, another laaaaame RTS battle. Takes forever, is a chore and no fun. Ends with a raid on the city with dragons and even though I thought I'd be fine since I'm lvl.36-40 and the enemies are lvl.34/35, I get to the end with some big dragon boss and he wipes my 3 guys in like 2 hits. So then I gotta bring in my lvl.28-30 next group against him and I'm thinking "I better not die on this and have to redo that entire rts battle" and luckly my lvl.28 guy finishes him off. That's the worst thing about the game, because of the screwed up character leveling system if you have 2-3 characters who are GOOD level for fighting the enemies and then 25 mins into a level they get wiped in 1 or 2 hits, suddenly you might be totally screwed because now your remaining characters are severely underleveled and you just lost a mission 25 mins in, in the span of 5 seconds. And then sometimes you get stuck with characters who are totally useless in the situation, like ground melee characters against a flying boss. The game balance is simply terrible and it makes the game not very fun to play.

Anyhow, at the 2nd half of Ch.7 now. Will power through the airship quest just to get the damn airship (gotta do another RTS battle ughhh) then power through the next main mission and the final chapter just to get it over with.

Game was initially fun, but then became repetitive and by the end now just feels like a chore and I'm questioning if it's still worth playing it just for completion when I could spend the time on so many better and more fun games. Like with FFXIII, SE really messed this game up. Total shame. I hope XIII-2 is much better than these 2. I just want an FF that's fun to play and not a boring tedium.

Top Bottom