• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

waifu levels are so high son

After missing Fencer during her banner, I have to take my wins where I can get them.

Word from Reddit atm is that Gravity does not work at all in ADV Colosseum (RIP Heartless Angel/Graviga).

Treat it like LoP PRO or the Brachio trial. Craft Stona as well, as petrification is already present in ADV-D rank.

Lyrian

Up to 7 in a row.

My crap luck from yesterday is continuing as well.

Fun fact.... on the very last run of the maze last night, I finally made it to the 4th floor for the first time all day (and then exited).

Pot dropped, gave it to Rydia.... AMAZING. (No bonus LB XP of course.) Incredible troll by the game. :/

On the first day I did an 11 pull with 6 tickets and have done every daily and no Lud here too.

On the Maze try going Left, Center, Center, Center, Left. Since I started doing that I have been much more successful. Almost always going 3+ doors.

Lyrian

I have two tickets left, and another couple I haven't claimed yet. Should I spend them? I don't want to get sucked into a rage pull scenario

How many resources do you have to spare at this point?

Let's look at the math.

Charlotte's draw chance is 12.5%. (1 in 8)

So, 8 tickets/draws would be the average expected cost to get her. Of course, RNG is RNG and trolling could happen or you could get lucky.

A draw 11 has slightly over a 3 in 4 chance to get her.

As always with these types of games, it's a matter of how many resources (lapis/tickets) you are willing to throw at this.

scarlet

Fastest way to clear the colloseum for me right now is using Celes, Kefka, 2 Exdeaths and Tellah

Blizzaga elemental chains for the win.

Whelp I just bought 10k amazon coins on complete accident....I wanted to see if they taxed them and clicked one button purchase thinking it was add to cart....eff me. I am gonna try to get a refund, but somehow doubt they will. I don't even have a damn android phone lol.

Refund with no issues. Thank you based Amazon!

Flambe

Another Charlotte, 50% TM just from stupid draws (sorry >.>) and have one extra. Should probably fuse that one cause who needs two tanks amirite

Valentus

So, if you go to farplane now, you can see that king mog already have the materials available of tomorrow's event, and no, THE FUCKER DOESNT WANT CAKES NOW.

- Each material for 6star awakening cost 160 crystal each.
- 10 star quartz (4 for 50, 3 for 120, and 3 for 180)
- 10 summoning tickets (4 for 200, 3 for 600 and 3 for 1200)
- Ramza special skill (boost ATK/MAG for 1 ally) (6000 crystals)
- Delita special skill (crush armor... is DEF/SPR break in one) (6000 crystals)
- Gaffgarion and Agrias special skill (esuna on himself/herself) 2000 crystals
- Throw stone materia (400 damage to one enemy) (1500 crystals)

No moogle trust this time fellas

Edit: To awaken lightning you'll need 8000 CRYSTALS total.

The grind is gonna be massive

tuffymon

I'm sure it won't be a problem due to the new event starting tomorrow, but just in case... The energy given as compensation goes bad in 5 days.

8000 to get lightning 6 star ready... could be worse i guess...

Moogle King inventory is already up. Another 10 tickets are available with the new event currency.

Edit: I got beat haha

At least the good part is it seems we don't need to "bake" anymore.

scarlet

6200 for all the summon tickets

And ELT quest only drops 100 shards?

So, 62 runs in a rank higher than PRO? It's gonna be tough.

Yeah depending on the NRG cost for the dungeon this could just be awful. I am not going for 6* stuff since I don't have Light but those Quartz and Tickets I would love to get but that is a lot of damn runs.

Valentus

on the good side of things, the crystal drops are from quests, and no explorations. So its a relief i guess.

Edit: Gumi didnt put the "banner sinergy" for more drops if you use characters from tactics?

I planned to make a party of 4 almas and 2 lightnings for maximun crystal drop.

scarlet

Yeah depending on the NRG cost for the dungeon this could just be awful. I am not going for 6* stuff since I don't have Light but those Quartz and Tickets I would love to get but that is a lot of damn runs.

Probably 20+ NRG

Other than quartz and tickets I'm trying to get the mats for the shield and katana too.

Mobs drop the currency as well, or Gumi modified it.

Hopefully.

Edit: Ah I see your edit. I think you're right.

Lyrian

FUCK YES!!!!! Charlotte with my second to last ticket. Finally!!!!!
(Excuse my language)

Congrats on finally getting Charlotte! Yay!

I don't think you need to worry so much about language in this thread. Pretty sure that professional decorum standards are not required in this community, unlike at our real-life jobs. :)

Chilly, it's your turn!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Congrats on finally getting Charlotte! Yay!

I don't think you need to worry so much about language in this thread. Pretty sure that professional decorum standards are not required in this community, unlike at our real-life jobs. :)

Chilly, it's your turn!

These are our real life jobs though.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So, if you go to farplane now, you can see that king mog already have the materials available of tomorrow's event, and no, THE FUCKER DOESNT WANT CAKES NOW.

- Each material for 6star awakening cost 160 crystal each.
- 10 star quartz (4 for 50, 3 for 120, and 3 for 180)
- 10 summoning tickets (4 for 200, 3 for 600 and 3 for 1200)
- Ramza special skill (boost ATK/MAG for 1 ally) (6000 crystals)
- Delita special skill (crush armor... is DEF/SPR break in one) (6000 crystals)
- Gaffgarion and Agrias special skill (esuna on himself/herself) 2000 crystals
- Throw stone materia (400 damage to one enemy) (1500 crystals)

No moogle trust this time fellas

Edit: To awaken lightning you'll need 8000 CRYSTALS total.

The grind is gonna be massive

I assume the material is the same for each character?

I.E. To get Bartz to 6*, Cecil, WoL, etc?

CCIE

Banned
Oh finally!!!!!! ... on the other hand. Esuna does NOT work for petrification. Found that out in the new Colosseum level. My whole team was petrified because I didn't have the right spell to keep them alive.

Word of warning.

scarlet

Oh finally!!!!!! ... on the other hand. Esuna does NOT work for petrification. Found that out in the new Colosseum level. My whole team was petrified because I didn't have the right spell to keep them alive.

Word of warning.

You need stona, not esuna.

_woLf

should be. is it actually out? the page was 404 last time i checked.

Is the game out on Amazon? Yeah, it shows up in the app store for me. I dunno how to buy Lapis with amazon coins though, or what the ratios are.

Oh by the way, after dailies and another summon ticket, I've now pulled over 100 times with no lightning B-) this is neat

Is the game out on Amazon? Yeah, it shows up in the app store for me. I dunno how to buy Lapis with amazon coins though, or what the ratios are.

Oh by the way, after dailies and another summon ticket, I've now pulled over 100 times with no lightning B-) this is neat

Yeah I am about to do another 11 pull after I burn my current NRG on TM farming. I will be up to 130ish rolls without her if I don't get her. Not counting the probably 30ish I did rerolling a few times yesterday and never seeing her on an alot account either. Dumb.

Razmos

Made the stupid decision to do some more single pulls. All blue crystals. Galuf, Sabin, Vivi, LanI, Krile. Then my last pull was a gold crystal and I hoped for something half decent but nope, 4* Krile.

All dupes, all terrible

Pejo

Got "Let's just be Frans'd" this morning with my daily pull. Lots of stuff coming up, but this new grind sounds pretty rough. Either way, I'm most excited about the ability to get that sword recipe out of the ADV Colosseum. Seems strange to me that the other rewards are so low stat though.

Rixa

Final pull of the event for me --> GOLD Charlotte.

Cuteness has been acquired. I repeat, cuteness has been acquired.

Ok, CCIE and Chilly, both of you better pull your respective Charlotte and Ludmille units today.

FUCK YES!!!!! Charlotte with my second to last ticket. Finally!!!!!
(Excuse my language)

Grats \o/ :)

My daily was 3* Leo (dupe).
Happy for that pull. I guess my TM grind will be on halt for sometime, I dont mind. So great update \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Great update.

I have 2K lapis -- should i try a couple more times for Lightning or nah? Out of this banner I have two Ludmilles and one Charlotte, so I don't want to push my luck.

but Lightning...

H3xum

Well since I can buy 10 new tickets in the new event, I suppose I will blow a few on the last day of the Light banner...

And here we go....

c-murph

Great update.

I have 2K lapis -- should i try a couple more times for Lightning or nah? Out of this banner I have two Ludmilles and one Charlotte, so I don't want to push my luck.

but Lightning...

Best chances for the 5* base units seem to be 11 Pulls.

But that all depends on how much you want the character. She'll be back some day.

Valus

Daily pull got me second Ludmille! That's good enough for me, I'm done with this banner.

New event looks interesting. I hope it has FFT music and bosses in it. I really want to collect all the FFT cast, I just hope they don't pull an FF9 on us and clump them all together next week. I'll do dailies until they announce what the next banner is, then pull accordingly.

I'm so close to getting my barrage TM but I guess it'll have to wait due to this event...bleh. Hoping the event grind isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

ADV Col is a nice surprise, but damn the mobs are no joke. Unless I read the announce wrong, the new S-5 reward is a garbage +41 sword? For real?

tariniel

Oh boy 6* mats, I can't wait to awaken Lightning and dump all these cactuars I've been saving. I doubt I have enough to get her to 100 though.

I have a feeling the grind to awaken her and get all the tickets is going to be pretty rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom