• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Already so bored, cause I need to watch Rain in every Exploration :(. Let me choose unit whose art I see, or let it be leader of the party.

NOT that Rain.

It would be cool if we see the summoned unit as our toon instead of Rain.

Or atleast one of the story units.

Valentus

WOW, so many items in the new collosseum category. Excited.

Edit: Magi Robe is just a lite version of Alma's TM, wow.

Edit2: Defender's bracer is excelent for healer. SO MANY LOVE FOR HEALERS IN THIS NEW RANK.

WHOA

bombarded with content

What the hell do I ever prioritize now!!

o_O

UGGGHH Ok guess I need to start locking in my top tier units and prep them for all the tough battles ahead

Lyrian

Wow, I woke up at the right time this morning.

Went in cold turkey for my daily lapis.... ADV Colosseum? Whaaaaaaat? Lol, its PRO LoP difficulty. Fun times. ROFL at the end reward being a crafting combine that requires multiple clears of various ADV-S tiers.

FFT? Not surprised. Split banner. Not surprised.

ROFLMAO @ PRO difficulty being old meta. WE ELITE NOW. Oh man, this is going to be a train wreck.

Lyrian

Final pull of the event for me --> GOLD Charlotte.

Cuteness has been acquired. I repeat, cuteness has been acquired.

Ok, CCIE and Chilly, both of you better pull your respective Charlotte and Ludmille units today.

Kouriozan

Ok, CCIE and Chilly, both of you better pull your respective Charlotte and Ludmille units today.

9aqISe2l.png

IS the maze supposed to drop 6* mats today or not?

Nah, 6* mats are from the Moogle King.

CCIE

Banned
I have two tickets left, and another couple I haven't claimed yet. Should I spend them? I don't want to get sucked into a rage pull scenario

desverger

I was weak and tossed 5 tickets in the air chasing Lightning. Got all sorts of crap like Kuja and Tellah, oh boy :p

So I guess in total I pulled for around 30 times, including dailies. I suppose Lightning is just not in my future. Thankfully I still have two dps units worthy of 6* (CoD and Bartz), so I'll have to manage with those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom