• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is this an app that runs on the phone itself? Or does it require you to use an emulator on your PC like BlueStacks, and the app runs outside the emulator?

The app currently runs on your PC, and creates a proxy server. You can then set the proxy details on your device to route your traffic through that proxy. Once everything is in place, you can continue playing Record Keeper on your device of choice, while monitoring your drops on the PC screen.

It may be possible in the future to use something like SandroProxy or similar to capture and analyze this traffic, giving you a push notification with drop information in it. But that might be pretty far off.

Xetherion

After spending like 60 stamina fighting Tunnel Armor over and over trying to get Mythril Claws and not getting one, I've decided boss drops are not worth my time or stamina. Gonna farm orbs instead to hone abilities. Is there an orb farming guide updated with the new dungeons somewhere? I know i was getting 3* orbs from trash mobs in a lot of the new elites, but I didn't keep track of what dropped where...

How many things did they fuck up with the latest Android patch? Menus are tiny now and scrolling through inventory has like a 33% chance of locking up the app entirely.

Not a good look, DeNA.

Valnen

How many things did they fuck up with the latest Android patch? Menus are tiny now and scrolling through inventory has like a 33% chance of locking up the app entirely.

Not a good look, DeNA.
Game is literally unplayable on my phone now because of this. Been playing on a android emulator.

SunGod

After spending like 60 stamina fighting Tunnel Armor over and over trying to get Mythril Claws and not getting one, I've decided boss drops are not worth my time or stamina. Gonna farm orbs instead to hone abilities. Is there an orb farming guide updated with the new dungeons somewhere? I know i was getting 3* orbs from trash mobs in a lot of the new elites, but I didn't keep track of what dropped where...

I got two in fairly quick succession but the third took me around 200 stamina to pick up :(

Falk

that puzzling face

Final Fantasy wikia has the most consolidated effort towards this.

Ashodin

That's annoying. :/ There's not really anything I want that I don't have. Guess I might as well go for Quake.

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quake_Logo_by_UncleHappy5.jpg

Ugh... Stuck with 49 Mythril, and no way to get more until the 'free one' in two days. And the 4-character banner expires JUST before that. Anyone have an idea of what the next banner is, or better just to fire off 9 one-shots?

Negator

I would just save up Mythril until the next 4 character banner. I know for sure that Tyro's shield grimoire is coming up soon, and that thing is OP as fuck.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Got to 50 mythril once more from clearing the elite dungeons and did the yolo pull again. Four 4* and the rest were 3*. Can't complain though, I got two 5* in my first one and seeing how many people only get 3* from those it could be much worse.

Negator

Google Account Error
Your Google account or this app is not authorized by Google Play Service.

What the hell is this garbage?

Pejo

Google Account Error
Your Google account or this app is not authorized by Google Play Service.

What the hell is this garbage?

Getting the same thing. I'm in California if that matters. Don't seem to be having problems with other apps.

Macnair

Having some performance issues on my Nexus 5.

Game has been fine up until yesterday... It keeps stuttering when scrolling between my inventory and doing something similar when flipping between the numbers on the world homepage.

Also when I get descriptions, such as the party before you start a dungeon, or a description of an item, the box is tiny? Barely readable.

Anyone else having similar issues? I am hesitant to reinstall just in case I lose progress... So some assurances my progress probably won't be lost would be cool.

Maybe not the best explanation, but I hope someone understands what I mean.

Thanks.

Remove the updates for Android System Webview.

Vorpal

Just booted the game on my phone (Android) and didn't run into the Google error. When does it pop up?

I've disabled auto-updates on my phone and I rarely "Log in" to Google+ on the FFRK title screen. Maybe one of those factors is the culprit?

johnsmith

remember me
Welp, I've used up all my luck getting black cowls. Took only like 5 tries total to get 3 of them. Got 1 the first time I did it on both classic and elite, and them only a couple of more tries to get the 3rd.

Roto13

I'm not getting that error. But I am getting a notification that the Magitek Facility Infiltration event starts at 5 PST tomorrow. Celes recruitment. EDIT: Beaten like a black guy in Baltimore

How am I going to build my team around both Terra and Celes at the same time? :p

Road

Finished the Terra event today. Just in time. I'm still halfway through FFVI elites, so Celes is welcome to my current party.

Used 5 mythril today to increase my inventory and I feel dirty. Caved in to the f2p bullshit.

I'm not getting that error. But I am getting a notification that the Magitek Facility Infiltration event starts at 5 PST tomorrow. Celes recruitment. EDIT: Beaten like a black guy in Baltimore

How am I going to build my team around both Terra and Celes at the same time? :p

Terra = black magic; Celes = spellblade.

Despite the high magic, Celes can't use rods and only has access to 2* black and white magic. She's a fake mage.

Event necessary points and items:

100 Greatsword (VI)
200 Mythril
400 Ninja Gear (VI)
600 Power Wrist (VII)
800 Mythril
1000 Talisman (VII)
1500 Falchion (VI)
2000 Mythril Mail (VI)
2500 Earring (VII)
3000 Mythril
4000 Falchion (VI)
5000 Mythril Mail (VI)
6000 Chocobo Feather
8000 Celes <----
10000 Mythril
15000 Ice Orb
20000 Holy Orb
30000 Ice Orb
40000 Holy Orb
60000 Ice Orb
80000 Holy Orb
100000 Hero's Ring (VI)
200000 Holy Orb
200000 50K gil

They should replace the Greatsword for another Falchion.

The event gimmick is that you fight random monsters (from small subset). I'll try to do a list.

Falk

that puzzling face
wooooooooooooooow a whole 50k gil!

Hearsay (again, whenever I say hearsay it's got a small chance of being inaccurate because it's from my friend who's bad at explaining things) is that the subset of monsters is fixed through the entire dungeon, as in if you see X monster on the first, you know that Y monster will be on a later floor, etc. So it's possible to min-max returns by doing only the first stage till you're sure a high-yield monster is gonna appear.

No clue on details though.

Ashodin

rofl the events are creeping earlier and earlier in the week.

I wonder if they can tell when the majority of the playerbase finishes the content.

ANYWAY CELES WOO

I've been grinding VI to get Cyan and Terra ready. They're near 40s now!

Falk

that puzzling face
I wonder if they can tell when the majority of the playerbase finishes the content.

I dunno maybe it's a way to catch up for parity. If we skip a day every week, we'll catch up 6 months worth of content in... uh

3+ years

god damn

Vorpal

Well, considering how every little thing gets sent to their servers, I'm sure they know exactly what everyone is doing.

They're probably talking to each other like, "wow this Vorpal guy has been playing since launch week and still hasn't cleared every Elite. What a scrub lol [high five] Let's release Celes tomorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom