• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yggdrasil

Finally spending my magicite. Is it worth spending it all on Greater Holy Orbs to get Raise? Or is there something else I should focus on (already got Syldra and Shiva).

Did him on my second attempt. He spammed gale cut twice in a row and killed Rydia and Aerith. Second attempt he was a walk in the park. Couple of couple hundred hits here and there but he went down like a chump in no time.

Guess with Vargas and M&F out the way I've got nothing to worry about and smooth sailing from here again.

Ashodin

Power Break is a necessity.

For real.

All FF6 elites clear, just got:

FF4
Tower of Zot (45)
Dwarven Castle (50)
Tower of Babil - Heights (55)
The Feymarch (58)

FF5
North Mountain (42)

to master.

Oh, I didn't master normal Mobliz and Darill's Tomb. lol. Guess I need to go back to those!

Althane

Need 2 more mythril for a 11 pull. Gonna finish up some FFVI Elites, get the 2 mythril, and try to get an Enhancer.

Seeing that 3 Enhancer pull just makes me :( though.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Finally spending my magicite. Is it worth spending it all on Greater Holy Orbs to get Raise? Or is there something else I should focus on (already got Syldra and Shiva).
None of the content now favors raise, but I think someone playing Japan said that it's an ability everyone should eventually get because of some instant boss KOs.

reKon

Banned
I was a little buzzed last night after going out and accidentally my Crystal Shield when I was trying to sell a bunch of 1 star equip

I did my 11 pull today and one of the items I got was a crystal shield...

I got one 4 star and 10 3 stars...

fuck this game

Syrus

Banned
My last 11 pull was all 3*. People, stop making me feel depress :(

Ive Never saved for 11 pull. I just got Terras sword Enhancer, I have two Grand gloves and some 4 star armor and 4 star staffs. Have 5 star genji shield too, first draw

Fuck waiting. Iv3 had great luck doing single pulls. Maybe 3-4 have been 3 stars.

Ashodin

Oh my hero

So far away now

Will I ever see your smile?

Love goes away, like night into day,

It's just a fading dream.

awwwwwwww yeah

Blew all my mythril (25) on the 4 character rare relic pull... nothing but 3 stars

So I caved and hit that buy gems button and hit the 80 dollar option

Then stopped one step away, because it's just not worth it

Say no to IAP gatcha crap

Blew all my mythril (25) on the 4 character rare relic pull... nothing but 3 stars

what the fuuuuuucccckkk. Man alive I have no idea what you would need the potential gear gain from that for, Im still chugging through the elitles stuff but nothing has been super hard yet. Even sat on a tonne of spells as I dont even bother with magic attacks outside of a ramuh summon on a boss, mostly to give tyro something to do outside of boosting everyone else lol

Ashodin

There is no real reason to use money unless you want to support DeNA. You'll be getting ten mythril from the Celes event in an hour!

SougoXIII

Ive Never saved for 11 pull. I just got Terras sword Enhancer, I have two Grand gloves and some 4 star armor and 4 star staffs. Have 5 star genji shield too, first draw

Fuck waiting. Iv3 had great luck doing single pulls. Maybe 3-4 have been 3 stars.

You heard that sound? That's me cutting myself slowly.

Ashodin

soon (not mine)

XtAfggDl.jpg

O Yes Celes, come to me!

She will the second of my eventual dream team - Terra, Celes, Balthier, Quistis, Sabin (Mash is a stupid name)

I'm enjoying the game enough that I'd actually throw a couple of dollars their way, but the pricing is ridiculous.

Not going to lie, haven't been playing much this week with all my masteries and the super easy Terra event. At least my stamina is maxed for Celes tonight!

Not going to lie, haven't been playing much this week with all my masteries and the super easy Terra event. At least my stamina is maxed for Celes tonight!

I haven't been playing much because I've been busy working on an FFRK tool. Minds are going to be blown, I can promise you that.

Road

Soul Sabre relic draw:

1.165%
Genji Armor (V)
Regal Gown (VI)
Judgment Staff (V)
Danjuro (XII)
Genji Shield (IV)
Genji Helm (V)

1%
Soul Sabre (VI)
Golden Spear (VI)
Zantetsuken (VI)

0.01%
Grand Glove (VII)
Lustrous Shield (IV)
Masamune (VII)
Ice Whip (IV)
Official Ball (X)
Dark Sword (IV)
Blood Lance (IV)
Guard Stick (VII)
Buster Sword (VII)
Healing Grimoire
Enhancer (VI)

Same as usual.

Ashodin

The guy they said who would oneshot your party member if you attacked him isn't the same. He counters with full party blind, but that's about it.

This dude:
ffrk_proto.png

Falk

that puzzling face
That makes more sense.

Yeah pretty much since the memory prism cashout increases exponentially with the amount of battles you do, you're not allowed to repeat them.

PSA: min-maxing Hard mode cashout means repeatedly entering/exiting the event till No.024 shows up as the first enemy. Semi-confirmed. It's pretty tough though.

I should grind some orbs to upgrade Bladeblitz because it has one-shotted two five-enemy rounds so far on Hard.

Dude why do you think some of us have been running Humbaba upwards of 60 times in the past week lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
The guy they said who would oneshot your party member if you attacked him isn't the same. He counters with full party blind, but that's about it.

This dude:
ffrk_proto.png
Came here to post about him, that counter is annoying as hell. I always restart the app when it sticks on any of my physical characters. Ended up just Shiva-ing the couple.

Roto13

You mean it's possible to not one-shot those things? :D

Just finished all three difficulties. Don't have Celes yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom