• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

Aside the already mentioned Summoner, Black and White Mage, I'm leveling up for memory crystal:

- Bard: attack becomes bladeblitz but only with 40% damage (should be useful for auto-battle farming)
- Ranger: chance to rapid fire on attack

Can I sell Knight and Warrior for money?

My non-core characters are all 47~50.

Finally got a 5 star item! I'm at 76 stamina to clue you in on how long I've been playing...and it's a Genji Helmet....

Been playing since the US launch and only got my first 5 star item Tuesday. The incredibly rare Danjuro. It's been useful, though.

175000 now. 5 more runs!

If you're also going to farm Flan for exp after reaching 200k, then, to avoid wasting stamina, stop the No.24 farming at 190k~195k memories since you'll get the remaining killing Flans.

I realized this too late for me.

Been playing for like 3 weeks. Have like 10 more elite dungeons to master over IV, V and VI.

I've hauled in a Buster Sword, 2 Judgement Staves(now a 6 Star Judgment Staff) and a White Gown.

Game is alright...the frustration comes in when there's no way to get better defensive equipment. Like 90% of my rolls have been offensive equipment.

Red Mage

Been playing for like 3 weeks. Have like 10 more elite dungeons to master over IV, V and VI.

I've hauled in a Buster Sword, 2 Judgement Staves(now a 6 Star Judgment Staff) and a White Gown.

Game is alright...the frustration comes in when there's no way to get better defensive equipment. Like 90% of my rolls have been offensive equipment.

Mine is the opposite problem.

I have failed.

09h79yDl.png

Ashodin

Aside the already mentioned Summoner, Black and White Mage, I'm leveling up for memory crystal:

- Bard: attack becomes bladeblitz but only with 40% damage (should be useful for auto-battle farming)
- Ranger: chance to rapid fire on attack

Can I sell Knight and Warrior for money?

My non-core characters are all 47~50.

Been playing since the US launch and only got my first 5 star item Tuesday. The incredibly rare Danjuro. It's been useful, though.

If you're also going to farm Flan for exp after reaching 200k, then, to avoid wasting stamina, stop the No.24 farming at 190k~195k memories since you'll get the remaining killing Flans.

I realized this too late for me.

Thanks for the tips!

now the real fight is upon

KILL THE FLANS

Thought about it, but I'm kinda not too interested in them. I level up plenty jsut from doing dungeons, and I can 2-3 man most stuff with 1 strong character, so that will help characters level up faster. After I'm done with this I'll probably just focus on farming orbs. I think I need about 50 3* black orbs.

Shahed

I've gotten White Mage, Black Mage and Summoner all to 50 finally. Did my head in but I know.I'll be glad later on when it's time for Record Materia. Contemplating whether I should do.Bard and/or Ranger now or go back to trying to create Bladeblitz. Decisions.

Thought about it, but I'm kinda not too interested in them. I level up plenty jsut from doing dungeons, and I can 2-3 man most stuff with 1 strong character, so that will help characters level up faster. After I'm done with this I'll probably just focus on farming orbs. I think I need about 50 3* black orbs.

Apparently the next major dungeon update will add a 'Super' difficulty to the Daily's. I'm just gonna farm my 3* Orbs then since I need just about everything bar Wind Orbs

I've gotten White Mage, Black Mage and Summoner all to 50 finally. Did my head in but I know.I'll be glad later on when it's time for Record Materia. Contemplating whether I should do.Bard and/or Ranger now or go back to trying to create Bladeblitz. Decisions.

Apparently the next major dungeon update will add a 'Super' difficulty to the Daily's. I'm just gonna farm my 3* Orbs then since I need just about everything bar Wind Orbs

Yea. I think (hope) I'll be ready for the EX dungeons. I have Wakka, Aerith, Cyan, Cloud, Terra, Kain, Rydia, and White Mage all at 50. Funnily enough Wakka, White Mage, Kain, and Cyan were all sub-40 before I started farming for the Major Holy Orb. So I got 10+ levels on each of them just farming for the Major Holy Orb. I could have gotten even more characters to 50 on the flans, but I think I covered the important ones (except Black Mage, but I'll have to come back to him later).

Roto13

Since Ihave nothing better to do right now, I'm working on raising party members up to 40. Easier than grinding everyone to 50 and they'll continue to level up when I reach situations where they're useful anyway. I'm sure I'll never reach an event and feel like my level 40 team is underleveled. Well, at least no time soon.

Man, I need a new event.

Road

Oh we're getting Rinoa tomorrow.

Poor FF5. =|

Well, it is for the better. The Lenna event was really underwhelming from what I read. I don't care about Rinoa, but it should be interesting to test myself against the ridiculous HP of the Elite event bosses (90k or something).

Any one has the link to that script that can let me skip doing retreat over and over again>

You'll find all those stuff on reddit. Sorry, I don't know the exact thread.

Road

I'm fucked on Record Synergy, so this will be the first true challenge.

We all are. There's no FFVIII equipment in the game.

If I'm not mistaken, in Japan, the Rinoa event coincided with new content for the classic dungeons, among which included FFVIII gear.

Looking at the event rewards, we should get at least a couple of Galbadia Sword and Armor.

Ashodin

Ya.

Abilities
Black Magic (Rarity 5)
White Magic (Rarity 3)
Support (Rarity 3)
Celerity (Rarity 2)

Plus she can use Throwing weapons.

yisssssss

We all are. There's no FFVIII equipment in the game.

If I'm not mistaken, in Japan, the Rinoa event coincided with new content for the classic dungeons, among which included FFVIII gear.

That would be WAAAAAAY ahead of what people thought would be the next dungeon update.

– Use your Synergy Gear to breeze through this event. LOL
– Prepare Stona/Esuna and equip Jeweled Ring to your healer. 1: ok 2: wut
– Holy and Biora for Special Clear Conditions 3: LOL bring Dia and Bio
– Retaliate Meta works well here Since Edea does not have any Elemental weakness.

Shahed

First challenge with no record synergy! Would have actually liked Lenna's next though as it would have given me enough Orbs for the Breakdowns.

Road

That would be WAAAAAAY ahead of what people thought would be the next dungeon update.

I mean, I don't think we we'll get the content update tomorrow because they decided to switch the order of the events.

It'll be just a weird situation, like when they switched the Sephiroth and Cecil event and we got those VII equipment in the "wrong" order, since they don't bother altering the drops and rewards.

thedan001

DeNA probably thought FFVIII was more receptive instead of FFV, which is true

Just don't see why the need to swap up the order again, especially since we get screwed over with FFVIII synergy equipment

Rinoa 5* black magic, another nuker is welcome

Negator

I'm guessing they just didn't want a survival event and a collection event to happen at the same time, so they shuffled them up.

Hige

I'm like the only person who isn't obsessed with FF 4/6/7, so I'm just happy with any content from FF 5/8/9/10, honestly.

Falk

that puzzling face
I can't get over how identical the Tifa/Rinoa/Garnet/Yuna sprites look outside of Yuna's hair color.

rofl Squaresoft

Skip to Lightning next please.

Close, the event after Rinoa is Vanille. Not sure if they're gonna put XIII before V as well though, but I think we're getting new dungeons regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom