• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! First thundara down! Farmed some Figaro Castle, easier than farming Elite Mako 5 since it uses far less stamina.

As for Mastery of elite Mako 5... I've had no luck there, one of my clothies always ends up dead.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Woot! First thundara down! Farmed some Figaro Castle, easier than farming Elite Mako 5 since it uses far less stamina.

As for Mastery of elite Mako 5... I've had no luck there, one of my clothies always ends up dead.
Thundara makes it super easy though.

I want to attempt beating another Elite dungeon for a 5th mythril and last pull before the end of the Buster Sword event. My options are:

S.S. Liki (26)
Antlion's Den (28)
Wind Shrine (29)

Any of the last 2 is easier than S.S. Liki? Sometimes a higher difficulty dungeon end up being easier than a lower level one. Thanks!

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

To master this boss, literally don't attack or defend until he stops firing rockets. Then he won't counter attack.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I want to attempt beating another Elite dungeon for a 5th mythril and last pull before the end of the Buster Sword event. My options are:

S.S. Liki (26)
Antlion's Den (28)
Wind Shrine (29)

Any of the last 2 is easier than S.S. Liki? Sometimes a higher difficulty dungeon end up being easier than a lower level one. Thanks!

Antlion will wreck with his counter attacks and Sinspawn in S.S is a pain. I vote Wind Shrine.

Stider

Hopefully Kain will wreck all with his jump ability in this event after I give the Buster Sword to him. Just finished getting it to level 20 and went into a FFVII dungeon, attack goes from 109 to 195. Brought Wakka back in just need to get a ranged weapon for him, currently level 22. Rest of party (Cloud, Kain, Tyro and Rydia) are all 33-35.

Edit 1: Just realised he can't equipped swords :(

Edit 2: Would Cloud's Limit break count as a ranged attack?

Hopefully Kain will wreck all with his jump ability in this event after I give the Buster Sword to him. Just finished getting it to level 20 and went into a FFVII dungeon, attack goes from 109 to 195. Brought Wakka back in just need to get a ranged weapon for him, currently level 22. Rest of party (Cloud, Kain, Tyro and Rydia) are all 33-35.

Edit 1: Just realised he can't equipped swords :(

Edit 2: Would Cloud's Limit break count as a ranged attack?

Isn't Cloud the only one who can use the Buster Sword?

Z3M0G

EPIC

Needed to beat just one more Elite dungeon for a mythril to do just one more rare draw today...

Cloud was the last man standing and was at what looked like 1hp remaining before striking the final hit for the kill! (Against
Kumari
)

For the draw i got a 5-Star Gengi shield. Cant complain!

Some other time, Buster Sword... some other time.

Got master on the FF7 dungeons, so I got my 4-star staff. Got it all upgraded, nice and shiny now. Still only in my early 20's for most characters... debating whether to farm more thunder orbs or more weapon materials before the daily shifts...

Also, I finally found a use for the couple dollars I got from doing google surveys, they are perfect for quick stamina refills to continue my grinding efforts... I don't think I'll actually be spending my own money on this game... $30 dollars really doesn't offer a whole lot of value.

Under 15 minutes left until I lose my chance at a Buster Sword...

Not enough time to get more Mythril.

Ending up spending $3 on gems and got some random armor.

Tempted to buy more and try again.. help

elty

Under 15 minutes left until I lose my chance at a Buster Sword...

Not enough time to get more Mythril.

Ending up spending $3 on gems and got some random armor.

Tempted to buy more and try again.. help

Go play something else like Bloodborn or Cities Skyline :p

elty

wtf light staff is white mage only? I thought it is just a rod that Rydia can use.

edit: how many times can you upgrade an item?

Shouta

wtf light staff is white mage only? I thought it is just a rod that Rydia can use.

edit: how many times can you upgrade an item?

Twice to make it ++ So a 3 Star will become a 5 Star, 1 star becomes 3 star, etc

I am in the EST time zone. I don't get things to change at the indicated PST time, I get them at the UTC time. 17:59 PST does not equal 1:59 UTC right now. What gives? It is because UTC never use daylight saving? When removing daylight saving from PST the gap gets even bigger... I am confused...

Yaari

I don't think I'll get very far. I'm lacking key components like the Thunder skill etc.
Still excited though, sounds like a fun event. Was reading about Masamune, they might add that to the Relic?

Einbroch

Banned
I am in the EST time zone. I don't get things to change at the indicated PST time, I get them at the UTC time. 17:59 PST does not equal 1:59 UTC right now. What gives? It is because UTC never use daylight saving? When removing daylight saving from PST the gap gets even bigger... I am confused...

Daylight Saving Time messes everything up. Only like a quarter of the world uses it (mostly North America and Europe).

Stider

Daylight Saving Time messes everything up. Only like a quarter of the world uses it (mostly North America and Europe).

Daylight savings sucks in Australia because only some states use it so time differences keep changing every 6 months

JNA

Banned
I need one more Mythrl for my last chance at a Buster Sword.

These are my two options (both elite dungeons):

Door IV: Underground Waterway, or Door X: Besaid

Which is easier?

Yaari

My Buster Sword is low level but it does nice damage too. That said, the rest of my party is severely lacking.

Roto13

Looks like I finished all of the Classic dungeons just in time for the new event. How high should my level be if I want to make it far enough to unlock Sephiroth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom