• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Did an 11 pull.

All 3 star items.

Yay!!!

how many times can this happen?

Wow, the odds of that are actually much lower than the odds of getting a 5 star item! You're really lucky!

It's not because it's a Collection event (even though I don't really mind them), I just don't want to see them skipping events. If we start having roster discrepancies between regions, that won't be very fun. (Plus, I like Lenna.)

She appears to be a white mage and both of my white mages are at level cap so give her here, I have use for her.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Heh, they couldn't have more opposite personalities. Except for their willingness to sacrifice themselves I guess.
I'm joking because so many of us would read "Jon Snow" in the announcement image, haha:

YYewgSll.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
The landing theme is so fucking good UGH

The continuous playing of Never Look Back while battling is godly. I wish they would have done that for The Landing parts.

Anustart

Pulled another 5 star item today, my second...another regal gown :/

If I max level my first one, can you do + and ++ on 5 star items?

I was going over Snow's stats again, and he's really pretty awesome. Very high ATK, DEF, SPD and HP, and 5* Combat and Monk skills. His only downfalls are his limited weapons selection and sorta boring Soul Break. Hopefully his special weapon gives him a cool one.

I have two regal gowns and basically every battle both are being worn, cyan and Josef love the gown.
Werk~

Took the words outta my mouth

CILBold.jpg
That's the one.

FFVIII: Atari Edition

Falk

that puzzling face
Exploit Granaldo's weakness to wind attacks

Who even keeps wind attacks with them?

Yea, had to make Aero Strike. Would be funny if regular Aero was part of the missing ability update. MORE FREE MYTHRIL PLS

Wind Orbs were really hard to come by on such short notice, too*.

image.php

A little disappointed some of the songs aren't matching up in later VIII paintings but oh well I still love them.
Most of all I'm really missing the FFVIII fanfare. It's always had a special place in my heart for some reason.

I hope they give us that update soon.

Road

I just did a simple orb x ability spreadsheet for myself and I'm sharing if there's anyone else who like simple: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6sHVUSs_cMZcRMOpPNkkJVENDY/edit#gid=875403257 (simple html version)

It is similar to the equipment spreadsheet I shared before (which I still need to update with today's content), except I decided to leave abilities in Japanese that are not in the western version yet but might be useful if you're planning ahead. No translations, though. =P The quantity is just for level 1.

Wazzy

Banned
Most of all I'm really missing the FFVIII fanfare. It's always had a special place in my heart for some reason.

I hope they give us that update soon.
Yeah I hope we get the fanfare. It's my favourite along with X's.

I'm gonna try and work on abilities and upgrading my gear before I attempt T-Rex. Once my Seed uniforms are maxed it shouldn't be too hard.

Roto13

They got Ward's name wrong. :( (Watts)

More Mythril please

EDIT: And they're calling Sacred "Sekhret"

You know what, guys, just give me all the five star weapons

Yeah I hope we get the fanfare. It's my favourite along with X's.

I'm gonna try and work on abilities and upgrading my gear before I attempt T-Rex. Once my Seed uniforms are maxed it shouldn't be too hard.
With all your FFVIII gear, you're our brightest hope. Unless someone comes up with some sort of crazy strategy for the Elite event, I'm pretty sure I'd be toast walking through the door.

Thank you FFRK for inspiring the FFMAS
It's inspiring a lot of FF related feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom