• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pejo

Someone should take the time to do a character tier list at some point.

This was based off of a poll on Reddit, so it's a pretty good user created tier list.

apcNtev.png

elty

No one has problem with the update? I update the game on 2 device and both of them are now stuck on the loading screen.

Noi

nooo, Vanille event ended while I was two power orbs shy of a retaliate honing.

Back to Wind Shrine for double the stamina cost. :(

Kapow

nooo, Vanille event ended while I was two power orbs shy of a retaliate honing.

Back to Wind Shrine for double the stamina cost. :(

I've been farming lesser power orbs at the opera house - left stairs (classic) for a while now and i would say I average about 1.5 per 6 stamina. It's worth checking out in my opinion

Edit: actually i'd say its closer to 1 per 6 stamina, 1.5 seems too high

Vorpal

Nervous about grabbing the FFRK update on my S5. For people stuck at the loading screen, what OS/devices are you using? Looks like a lot of Nexus 7 users are having this problem.

The font is different. Is slightly smaller and thinner.
Its annoying me.

Did the smaller font at least allow for them to add the damn -a at the end of "Stamin"?

Falk

that puzzling face
Nervous about grabbing the FFRK update on my S5. For people stuck at the loading screen, what OS/devices are you using? Looks like a lot of Nexus 7 users are having this problem.

Did the smaller font at least allow for them to add the damn -a at the end of "Stamin"?

you'd hope so

and then in the next update they'll add the tier 3 and 4 versions

stamiga and stamija

Kenai

I was wondering why I seemed to have an easier time sorting junk in my inventory, guess i found out why.

Also got my first 5 star! Yay! Saved up 50 of the Mythril thingys and got the Rising Sun. I don't even have Locke yet, waiting on my stamina >.>'

Falk

that puzzling face
You don't notice the easier access of realms, selling items and scrolling through paintings?

My entire stamina bar post-update was Solitary Island Battle 2 lol. Inventory page doesn't seem any more responsive to me, but it was already fine to begin with on my phone at least. (5C)

So what's the best place for Power Orbs 3*?

Probably Heroic daily Battle 3, which is unfortunately not loopable on its own, and a PITA to get to in the first place.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm stupid to try this but I'm going to attempt RD without Locke and Terra at 50. I'll just aim for completing it but that might even be trouble.
My entire stamina bar post-update was Solitary Island Battle 2 lol. Inventory page doesn't seem any more responsive to me, but it was already fine to begin with on my phone at least. (5C)

Probably Heroic daily Battle 3, which is unfortunately not loopable on its own, and a PITA to get to in the first place.
Maybe the update was just for us android users who suffered through awful menu scrolling lmao

Roto13

I'm stupid to try this but I'm going to attempt RD without Locke and Terra at 50. I'll just aim for completing it but that might even be trouble.

Maybe the update was just for us android users who suffered through awful menu scrolling lmao

Mine's still screwed up.

IT used to be unplayable without uninstalling Webview. Then it became playable but still jittery. That was a while ago. No change since the new update.

Wazzy

Banned
Enemies are a bit tough but my setup needed to be fixed a little. I had Locke with level 1 Genji shield and he barely handled hits so I upgrades some VI gear and plan to finish a couple more and he should be much more durable. I'll have to see equip some others with VI gear too.

Red Mage

I mean outside the daily. >_> I swear that they don't want us to have many Power or Non-elemental orbs.

Vorpal

Two sets of Master rewards remaining and then I'll be current on all of the content. Gimme dat update DeNA!

I thought Major orbs were useless for the time being but then I realized that they beautifully organize the Orbs tab in the inventory. I'll never use you up, Major orbs.

KAOXIMVl.jpg

Xetherion

I seem to be the only person who had the scrolling made worse with this update. Once I turned on Force GPU rendering a month or so ago the scrolling became pretty smooth, but now it's all jittery and looks like i'm shaking the phone really fast, but i'm not shaking the phone at all.

Edit: what is Webview and how do i uninstall it? Couldn't find it under apps.

Roto13

I seem to be the only person who had the scrolling made worse with this update. Once I turned on Force GPU rendering a month or so ago the scrolling became pretty smooth, but now it's all jittery and looks like i'm shaking the phone really fast, but i'm not shaking the phone at all.

Search for it in the play store and uninstall its updates. You can't uninstall it completely.

thedan001

Is Android and iOS versions gonna be able to friend each other or no? (after update)

JP FFRK players should know this, maybe they can shed the light

You should probably turn off force gpu rendering now. Reports are saying that it is no longer needed after the latest update.

Wazzy

Banned
So I caved and decided to do a couple 1 pulls(one paid the other two mythril ) and I got a Warrior Blade 4*(X) maneater(VI) and my second Crystal shield meaning I can combine them both. I'm also happy I now have a X synergy weapon.

Also to make sure, there's no point fully upgrading two equipment to combine, right? It's just a waste or is there an actual bonus for doing it?

Roto13

So I caved and decided to do a couple 1 pulls(one paid the other two mythril ) and I got a Warrior Blade 4*(X) maneater(VI) and my second Crystal shield meaning I can combine them both. I'm also happy I now have a X synergy weapon.

Also to make sure, there's no point fully upgrading two equipment to combine, right? It's just a waste or is there an actual bonus for doing it?

No point. Only upgrade the base one.

Red Mage

Welp, I'm done with Locke's event. I have the Phoenix Cave and Airship left on Elite, but I am not having fun at them point, so why bother.

Welp, I'm done with Locke's event. I have the Phoenix Cave and Airship left on Elite, but I am not having fun at them point, so why bother.

the rewards for airship are simply not worth the annoyance. phoenix cave is a different story. if you can defeat ultima then you should have a pretty good shot at red dragon, especially witha few more days of seasoning and the upcoming changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom