• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
Bring on the SHINRA event. I'm sick of my Buster Sword being a glorified stat stick with no RS except for the armor daily.

>:E

Vorpal

Installed the update, no loading screen problem on my S5. In fact, battles run waaaaay more smoothly! I didn't realize I'd gotten used to lag. Switching between characters now is like suu pa fast

But the new font hurts me.

The update fixed every bit of lag on my Note 3. Everything runs super smoothly!

Now to just farm random crap today. I have such a hard time farming orbs that I have to spend so much stamina on to just get 1 at a time.

Falk

that puzzling face
So excited for the new characters that I finished off the classic dungeons :3
70710a0cc4ef7c2ba5a07270f6aa1ebe.png

My Sephiroth is so ready to follow in the wake of Sephiroth.

Thanks for this. Previous version was disconnecting from the database regularly which kept me from using it. So far this update is working well. I'm a bit behind others in creating/honing some of the key abilities like quake and bladeblitz, so I'll do my part in trying out the dungeons with low run numbers while I farm.

Also, I haven't read up on exactly how fiddler operates and since I'm using an emulator on the host machine, in my paranoia I set it to only decrypt https traffic for the game according to this here using ffrk.denagames.com as the hostname and it seems to be working fine. Probably unnecessary, but eh.

I'm using Genymotion and the game is working fine for me.

Just curious, on that page it mentions that in order to skip specific hosts you can just use that menu, but if you want to skip everything but specific hosts, you have to write an extension. So I'm not sure how you managed to do that?

Just curious, on that page it mentions that in order to skip specific hosts you can just use that menu, but if you want to skip everything but specific hosts, you have to write an extension. So I'm not sure how you managed to do that?

I installed the FiddlerScript Editor and added
if (oSession.HTTPMethodIs("CONNECT") &&
!oSession.HostnameIs("ffrk.denagames.com"))
{
oSession["x-no-decrypt"] = "do not care.";
}
to the OnBeforeRequest function.

Arc and Fran are both good too.

Balthier's Memory Crystal and Auto-Haste Record Materia are obtained through an event. Gosh, an entire event devoted to the leading man, I cannot wait.

<3 Balthier.

"The Leading Man never dies."

My favourite character from my favourite FF game ever (208 hours).

Seifer is my 2nd favourite FF char ever but that is off-topic. Auron 3rd.

Razmos

GUS I NEED MORE FF7 content

All my dudes are 50

guys

guys?
The next event is a FF7 one, and the next dungeon update is FF7.

EDIT: Wow, this is fucking weird. I was playing Record Keeper earlier on Bluestacks and closed it down to watch some anime, I turned Bluestacks on a few minutes to go to find out that Record Keeper completely disappeared, along with a few other apps.. The files for the game were still in the folder, but for whatever reason the game itself had to be installed all over again. I re-installed it and I was still logged in on my google account and nothing had changed or disappeared, but still, it's super weird.

EDIT: Closed bluestacks again and re-opened it and now my apps are back :/
shrug, maybe it was just a hiccup. Glad I didn't lose any progress, but It's linked to my google and facebook accounts anyway

SLV

What is going on, I can't log in today at all, it just spins forever on the loading screen, I am scared, don't wanna loose my bonuses, clearing cache did not help
Fuck, I really don't want to wipe all game data, afraid I'll loose progress :/

Wazzy

Banned
The next event is a FF7 one, and the next dungeon update is FF7.

EDIT: Wow, this is fucking weird. I was playing Record Keeper earlier on Bluestacks and closed it down to watch some anime, I turned Bluestacks on a few minutes to go to find out that Record Keeper completely disappeared, along with a few other apps.. The files for the game were still in the folder, but for whatever reason the game itself had to be installed all over again. I re-installed it and I was still logged in on my google account and nothing had changed or disappeared, but still, it's super weird.

EDIT: Closed bluestacks again and re-opened it and now my apps are back :/
shrug, maybe it was just a hiccup. Glad I didn't lose any progress, but It's linked to my google and facebook accounts anyway
Wait, how do you know the next event is VII? Or is it just a guess because of following the order of Japan release?

SLV

Damn clearing all data and reinstalling the game did not help, last update seams to have Fucked up the game for me on nexus 7 2013

Vorpal

Damn clearing all data and reinstalling the game did not help, last update seams to have Fucked up the game for me on nexus 7 2013

Yeah, according to this post on the FFRK subreddit it seems like Nexus 7 users have been getting stuck on the loading screen after the update.

You might try waiting until after the maintenance tonight and see if anything changes. Hopefully DeNA puts out a patch for the patch here soon, though.

Ah damn maintenance messing up XP day. Still with the new stuff landing doubt I'll be using my time there this week anyways. Still day is being cut short by 3-4 hours (or 60-80 stamina).

Deadly

Yeah, according to this post on the FFRK subreddit it seems like Nexus 7 users have been getting stuck on the loading screen after the update.

You might try waiting until after the maintenance tonight and see if anything changes. Hopefully DeNA puts out a patch for the patch here soon, though.
Not just Nexus 7. I'm on a S2 and have the same problem.

Do any of you, who encountered this problem, use cyanogenmod?

Razmos

New realm dungeons being added to the JP version on the 10th. content from FF6, 7 and 9. And the new character is Cid from FF7.
...How much more FF6 content can there be? jeez.

Anywayy, I'm just finishing up a run of Phantom Train (Elite) and then i'm going to bed. Looking forward to the new content tomorrow.

Don't forget to add your code/ID whatever to the spreadsheet once you have set your roaming warrior!

Pejo

Well, I'm part of the problem, I am ashamed of myself, and should be boo'd. I spent money for gems to do a pull.

AND I GOT THE M'Fin' RISING SUN. PRAISE BE TO RNGESUS. Locke now gets a perma spot on my team. Awww yissss.

Drac

Hoarding my mythril like Scrooge McDuck (116). Completed all Locke events (except airship because screw the reward) with crappy stuff and skills (and no retaliate strat, I don't want duplicates so that's a nono for me :D). Really happy to get this far without spending 1$ (I do pay SE every month for FF14 anyway), only got V and X last elites to clear before the new batch of dungeon.
Loving the spike in difficulty, making you actually thinks about skills to get a victory. The record materia will probably add even more layer of complexity, I can't wait =]

Falk

that puzzling face
Still day is being cut short by 3-4 hours (or 60-80 stamina).

Do you actually constantly play the game all day lol

If you use up your stamina beforehand it shouldn't have even fully recharged when the server comes back up - assuming no catastrophes and it actually comes back up as scheduled.

thematic

Screenshot_2015-06-06-21-03-19_zpsf5rwemkt.jpg

my best common relic draw, yet

not bad but I'm not quite lucky on weapon side
I don't think I can finish Locke Elite dungeon, tried a few times on Phoenix Cave level, even normal enemy hit hard and my weapons isn't good enough to quickly kill them

anyone know when Tifa/Seph event will back again? I missed them the 1st time. hopefully they're not making it harder the 2nd time.

Man, mt kolts was a complete bust for me, spent at least 150 stamina trying to get the gwo drop to no avail. Will try humbaba again, he's stingy np ug at least I'm getting Gil out of repeating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom