• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
Server's up!

edit: Yeah, new daily dungeons, happy rewards all over again everyone.

New dungeons too

And Tidus event. I wonder if they ditched SHINRA event.

There's like way more changes than initially stated. :O

voPhtuA.jpg

jzEw5Ov.jpg

Razmos

Games up yo.

- You can now Optimize your party for the dungeon you are about to enter (!!!)
- Actions Taken has been made more lenient, it's easier to get 3 stars for that now
- "Time's KO'd" has changed to "Character's KO'd". you can revive a dead character and it won't affect your ranking, it only affects your ranking if they are still dead at the end of a battle.
- Tidus, Kain, Cyan, Paladin Cecil, Tifa, Rydia have all had buffs.
- Tidus can equip Blitzballs now, Paladin Cecil can equip Axes

Daily Dungeons have been updated.

Next event announced: Tidus event. "New features" to be coming along with it.

Falk

that puzzling face
"Select Rpaming Warrior" rofl

best part is it's part of the tutorial screenshot too

I'd suggest doing easy/normal of the daily first, THEN taking a breather to sort everything out

SO MANY THINGS TO DO.

QUESTS

109 QUESTS

HOLY SHIT

They updated the "going into dungeon" warping animation to 60 fps. rofl. why!

Jarekx

Did they add world specific fanfare? I noticed it in VII but haven't tried any others. That's awesome if true.

Edit: just did A record in X and they did indeed add it. So cool

Talaysen

If Roaming Warriors are only used for soul breaks, doesn't it make sense to only equip them for ATK/MAG/MND? Seems like defensive stats are not relevant at all, so even for the armor slot you'd want to optimize for attack stats.

My friend code is 9GzB. I don't have any soul break weapons yet so I just threw up Bard with Valor Minuet II for now. What default soul breaks are the most useful for this anyway?

Gonna try Airship again with the new features and see if I can clear it. I've gotten pretty close before so it should be doable.

Added my code to the spreadsheet.

Using Locke with Mirage Dive as my Roaming Warrior, go use it to beat the event elites :p

Just added myself there. Have Tyro, Rinoa and Vanille's second SB's. I'll leave Tyro as my roaming guy because that heal is fantastic.

My ID is "9qXv". I'll go down the list and add people once I get my head around this mammoth update.

If Roaming Warriors are only used for soul breaks, doesn't it make sense to only equip them for ATK/MAG/MND? Seems like defensive stats are not relevant at all, so even for the armor slot you'd want to optimize for attack stats.

My friend code is 9GzB. I don't have any soul break weapons yet so I just threw up Bard with Valor Minuet II for now. What default soul breaks are the most useful for this anyway?

Gonna try Airship again with the new features and see if I can clear it. I've gotten pretty close before so it should be doable.

Take my Vanille with you! I kicked ass with Deprotega in there!

Spocker

I'd think so, yeah, I equpped mine for max ATK at least

Falk

that puzzling face
These quests are useless for teaching how to play the game

First and second quest should be

"create retaliate"

"create 2 double cuts"

3rd quest should be "create a 3rd double cut"

garath

Wow. What an update. I've mostly just been logging on for daily rewards and getting the new event characters but this update might make me play a bit more now.

I have 63 mythril. Might try for Locke weapon. Is he good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom